PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Been Gone, Economy of Ship 2

Blackheart521
Nov 10, 2012, 11:01 PM
Hey, I've been gone for about a month and a half I believe, maybe two months because my computer is messed up right now, was just wondering how the Economy has changed since I left.

I last played probably about a week or two after the new classes came out but before subclasses arrived. Was wondering how much meseta things like AC clothes and Rappy Suits cost nowadays just to give myself an idea of things. ^^;

TenebriS
Nov 10, 2012, 11:03 PM
they mostly start around 80k-ish for the current ones and all others are strongly depending on the outfit.

best thing would be to name what you want to know o:

blace
Nov 10, 2012, 11:04 PM
Since you mentioned Rappy suits, those go for millions.

Blackheart521
Nov 10, 2012, 11:05 PM
Since you mentioned Rappy suits, those go for millions.

Yeah, when I last played they went for like 1.4 mil ^^;

Resanoca
Nov 10, 2012, 11:31 PM
they mostly start around 80k-ish for the current ones and all others are strongly depending on the outfit.

best thing would be to name what you want to know o:Uh, I think you mean 190k? xD

Z-0
Nov 11, 2012, 12:02 AM
Yeah, everything has doubled in price recently (if it's not a piece of equipment), despite the huge meseta nerf last month. Recycle costumes have hit 200K as a general price, and everything AC related has jumped through the roof.

It's really annoying, as affixing has become much more expensive. :/

goldwing
Nov 11, 2012, 12:05 AM
Goodgod man iv been wondering about you!!!

firefiore
Nov 11, 2012, 12:12 AM
But the good news is that weapon prices have improved.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 11, 2012, 12:16 AM
Yeah, everything has doubled in price recently (if it's not a piece of equipment), despite the huge meseta nerf last month. Recycle costumes have hit 200K as a general price, and everything AC related has jumped through the roof.

It's really annoying, as affixing has become much more expensive. :/

blame the meseta nerf, there are more people playing TAs now, and there are players out there that level alts just to run extra TAs, sellers see this (that each character can earn 570K each per day) and raise prices accordingly+^_^+ this however puts new players at a disadvantage as it's much harder to just farm meseta, also RMT trade+^_^+ seeing the prices rise makes me wish i had more time to put into PSO2, i have a feeling new outfits next week are going to be the most expensive yet+^_^+

Arika
Nov 11, 2012, 01:26 AM
From my friends, Ship 1,2,3 are all same economy price.

Blackheart521
Nov 11, 2012, 01:35 AM
Ah yeah, that's pretty crazy, though I bought a bunch of AC clothes from back in the day when they were still dirt cheap so maybe I can sell some of those to get back on par meseta wise haha. ^^;

firefiore
Nov 11, 2012, 09:54 AM
Nothing is wrong with the meseta. Some of you simply do not know how to properly earn it, that's all. And to be honest, if you weren't having a problem earning meseta, you'd still jack up the prices on gear, clothing, and items. So get with it, and just accept it. Jacking up prices is what english speaking players do.

[Ayumi]
Nov 11, 2012, 11:23 AM
Nothing is wrong with the meseta. Some of you simply do not know how to properly earn it, that's all. And to be honest, if you weren't having a problem earning meseta, you'd still jack up the prices on gear, clothing, and items. So get with it, and just accept it. Jacking up prices is what english speaking players do.

This is why I refuse to touch the english game when it comes out.
And yeah, I don't know how to properly earn meseta. Not a secret.

jooozek
Nov 11, 2012, 12:01 PM
The economy is a trainwreck, only way to earn meseta is to either use My Shop (not many choices here, all non-japanese CC are effectively banned, WebMoney resellers add a massive markup etc.) or to run TACOs (good luck finding a group for doing them, people who run them for most will run only them once a day because no one gives a fuck about running TA when they can't earn meseta from it :innocent:). The prices for everything skyrocketed while you can't really earn meseta properly anymore. Even basic stuff like grinders is so overpriced now, they cost easily 9k. 9k is what you will earn from selling your whole bag to NPC so yeah. All that bullshit because SEGA can't handle blocking off bots farming so they hand out those halfassed solutions.

Arika
Nov 11, 2012, 12:11 PM
TA is main way to earn meseta now, even thought you may MPA for full days and have my shop to sell all the affix like I did, it doesn't gain as much as TA per day.

(exception the case that you may find some good rare that sell for a lot. However, good rare not come everyday)

They make TA to be the main income, because it is more fair for players who not have much time. You could finish every TA in only 1-2 hours. anymore MPA is just extra gain, which isn't something to expect much.

Finding party is the main problem just like joozek said. And this is why SEGA is changing TA to solo-able.
Casual player can just log in daily, and finish them in 2 hours and log off. Hardcore player can continue their regular activity such as boss run, or MPA.
So it is happy ending for everybody. (except some player may be too weak to solo TA, well, in that case they just need time to practice skills and upgrade equipment first.)

Z-0
Nov 11, 2012, 12:39 PM
I kind of wish there was a repeatable CO (or one of those that increase per quest clear, like the Daily Orders) that would give like 10~20K meseta (or some grinders, or something like that, maybe a little more) for every TA quest you clear on Very Hard (scales depending on quest, I mean giving the same amount would make Naberius spammed the most, lol). I would like TA to actually be worth doing without the TA COs, as I love running the quests, even if I get nothing out of it, but I can't get a group otherwise. :/

Chik'Tikka
Nov 11, 2012, 01:11 PM
I kind of wish there was a repeatable CO (or one of those that increase per quest clear, like the Daily Orders) that would give like 10~20K meseta (or some grinders, or something like that, maybe a little more) for every TA quest you clear on Very Hard (scales depending on quest, I mean giving the same amount would make Naberius spammed the most, lol). I would like TA to actually be worth doing without the TA COs, as I love running the quests, even if I get nothing out of it, but I can't get a group otherwise. :/

if your on between 11-midnight tonight (cst) I'll run TA with you tell dawn+^_^+ my main issue right now is finding a night crowd when all the JP are on, that's when i play, but all the teams that invite me are EU teams that choose to sleep when i play, or US teams that like to log out just before i get home from work so i haven't done TAs since i last did them with you+^_^+