PDA

View Full Version : Anyone elses attention span gone for anything that isnt Ruins?

Jakosifer
Nov 11, 2012, 01:43 PM
RUINS has RUINED the rest of the game for me. GET IT? xDxDXDDD

But seriously, Ruins is HNG. Haven't MPA'd there yet, but I feel that would RUIN the feel of three or four PROTAGONISTS working their way through the many trials and tribulations that are thrown at you in the form of 3 Codes randomly stacking together. Now it just needs a better boss, like A DARKER VERSION OF BANTHER. AKA: GATTUSO

Or, have Falz possess a teammate and you are forced to delete them from PSO2.

EDIT I AM PRETTY MUCH FUCKED ONCE RUINS STARTS TO BORE ME CURSE YOU ATTENTION SPAN BANE OF MY EXITSINTS

Z-0
Nov 11, 2012, 01:55 PM
No, because Ruins doesn't have any drops that I want. All the other maps still have better items.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 11, 2012, 01:55 PM
yeah, finally trying to level my subclass, i don't think there's a single party of more then 2 on any blk running missions for level 15 under+^_^+ still haven't unlocked ruins yet either, drops i want come from mines, from an e-code, but without MPAs, it's gonna be harder to do, and the prices for the few in shops gonna go up too+^_^+

gigawuts
Nov 11, 2012, 02:01 PM
When ruins has gwanas I shall do nothing else ever again.

Except mines, becuase they're neat.

The Walrus
AKA: GATTUSO

I would slit my fucking wrists

BIG OLAF
Ruins is 'the' place right now, but running anything else doesn't bother me. Every field is still fun.

Jakosifer
Nov 11, 2012, 02:34 PM
No, because Ruins doesn't have any drops that I want. All the other maps still have better items.

This is a problem for me, Rare Gwana/Banther are what my targets should be. Not aimless wandering with a bunch of misfits.

I would slit my fucking wrists

Gattuso forever scarred my body, heart, and soul.

Ezodagrom
Nov 11, 2012, 02:35 PM
Ruins is 'the' place right now, but running anything else doesn't bother me. Every field is still fun.
Same thing for me.

Raymee
Nov 11, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'm still running my usual Rogbelts before anything xd

NoiseHERO
Nov 11, 2012, 02:50 PM
Oh dis nigguh did not steal my "ruins ruined the game for me" joke.

But yeah haven't tried it in a huge MPA. just our group of 3-4 people seems crazy, But I'm assuming it's boring with 12 people nuking everything as usual. Which is probably why there's not more hype threads on this forum.

Ya'll whack.

Pretty much the challenge me and my other teammates been waiting for.

Hoping the next level and challenge get's even crazier/stays just as hectic.

Cyron Tanryoku
Nov 11, 2012, 02:50 PM
Every field is still fun.
Except Volcano

BIG OLAF
Nov 11, 2012, 02:57 PM
Except Volcano

I have no problem with Caves, actually.

Gardios
Nov 11, 2012, 02:58 PM
I still haven't been to Floating Continent, I'm taking my sweet time with everything. :P

gigawuts
Nov 11, 2012, 03:00 PM
It's boring with 12 people, yeah, but the scenery is nice so it's passable.

[Ayumi]
Nov 11, 2012, 03:45 PM
I don't like Ruins in this game.
I like Mines a lot more. Can't think of anything in Ruins I honestly like. Maybe that it has a lot of darkers? Other than that I see no appeal to it (to me).

gravityvx
Nov 11, 2012, 04:39 PM
No Del Sabers or Chaos Bringers to run me over or blast my face off, I am disappoint.

But, I still love the area above all others, they actually put effort into that one unlike most.

TheszNuts
Nov 11, 2012, 04:48 PM
AKA: GATTUSO

12 person boss minimum, and probably still fail.

DS23
Nov 11, 2012, 06:09 PM
VH Ruins MPA is great for exp if you haven't hit 50.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 11, 2012, 06:21 PM
As soon as I find over end 14, Ill start hunting elsewhere. There really isnt anything worth hunting in ruins exept maybe ruin charm for those you who are just into aesthetics lol.

Actually, I take that back, the imperial pick is nice, but we all know thatss gonna be longer than my 11 day ardillo hunt if you catch my drift lol.

Dan Maku
Nov 11, 2012, 08:01 PM
That's how it is every time a new field is introduced: players all wanna play that field, and nothing else. It levels off after a while, and most of the other fields will have a decent populace.

NoiseHERO
Nov 11, 2012, 08:06 PM
That's how it is every time a new field is introduced: players all wanna play that field, and nothing else. It levels off after a while, and most of the other fields will have a decent populace.

Not for me...

A couple fields I hated after 5 minutes. (snow field and caves)

valmont
Nov 12, 2012, 12:45 AM
Not for me...

A couple fields I hated after 5 minutes. (snow field and caves)

but why? caves and tundra is fun. diggus and yedes are kinda adorable too.. xD
especially after they gave me some rares to sell.. :D

Jyasupa
Nov 12, 2012, 01:16 AM
found ribbon in ruins
[spoiler-box]
http://oi47.tinypic.com/5k37np.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

ruins is best

GoldenFalcon
Nov 12, 2012, 01:28 AM
found ribbon in ruins
[spoiler-box]
http://oi47.tinypic.com/5k37np.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

ruins is best

Like.. out of a box?

Also, what do the thrown things of Maisen (the fan) look like?

Raymee
Nov 12, 2012, 05:35 AM
No, he's just screwing with you lmao.

RemChu
Nov 12, 2012, 09:16 AM
When ruins has gwanas I shall do nothing else ever again.

Except mines, becuase they're neat.

Mines is a robos best friend 8-)