PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna RP?

JKBlohm
Nov 11, 2012, 02:46 PM
I finally got my boyfriend to try Phantasy Star... Only he doesn't like it. So I'm trying to find people to RP with. I've beaten Universe (offline and online story mode) and Portable 2, and I know most of the events in Portable 1 despite never really playing it. So yeah, anyone up for it?

JKBlohm
Nov 20, 2012, 11:03 PM
Anyone? Seriously, I'll RP with anyone at this point.

Crazyleo
Nov 20, 2012, 11:16 PM
Depends on what you had in mind

gigawuts
Nov 20, 2012, 11:26 PM
I'll rp a robot that goes beep boop and talks about being various inanimate objects.

That's not actually a joke, ask ce'nedra.

NoiseHERO
Nov 20, 2012, 11:34 PM
I'll rp a robot that goes beep boop and talks about being various inanimate objects.

Whatever you say fleshy face!

Meta77
Nov 21, 2012, 02:24 AM
Ill rp to a extent. universe or pso2 crossover

Reksanden
Nov 21, 2012, 03:19 AM
Errr..... I have gotten into RPing lately, but... I've never played any PS outside of PSOand Zero. So...

JKBlohm
Nov 21, 2012, 01:35 PM
Hurrah, finally. My knowledge only goes as far as Universe (along with Portable 2, might play Portable 1 yet). As for what kind of RP, just anything, been wanting to do a Phantasy Star RP forever. x_x

Crazyleo
Nov 21, 2012, 01:47 PM
Hurrah, finally. My knowledge only goes as far as Universe (along with Portable 2, might play Portable 1 yet). As for what kind of RP, just anything, been wanting to do a Phantasy Star RP forever. x_x

Well, since you want to do this, you get the ball rolling and I'll play.

I've two character templates; one for PSU (namely PSP 1 & 2) and one for PSO.

JKBlohm
Nov 22, 2012, 01:14 AM
Okay, is there any sort of way to do this? Here? Another thread? Or through a chat/IM system?

JKBlohm
Nov 22, 2012, 01:16 AM
Also, I like to combine RP with gameplay if you're into that.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Nov 24, 2012, 08:02 PM
It would be fun to try RP PSU again (although I do wanna try RPing PSO2.) I have some knowledge of PSU lore.

We've done RPs on this here forum. It's just that nobody has RPed here recently because of PSO2.

Neo Flint
Nov 25, 2012, 07:44 PM
I'm willing to give it a try as well. Would it be in here on the forums or in PSP2 online?

Rin Kagamine
Nov 25, 2012, 08:02 PM
I finally got my boyfriend to try Phantasy Star... Only he doesn't like it. So I'm trying to find people to RP with. I've beaten Universe (offline and online story mode) and Portable 2, and I know most of the events in Portable 1 despite never really playing it. So yeah, anyone up for it?

Ill rp to a extent. universe or pso2 crossover

ok ill be charlie and you can all be my angels

Rhedrimond
Nov 27, 2012, 07:29 PM
I'd be down for some RP, whether on the forum or in one of the games (I've even done RP using PSP2, though it was a bit complicated).

As has been asked before, what would the setting be? That will help decide which character I post! :D