PDA

View Full Version : Just joining PSO2!!!

madhatta317
Nov 11, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hi there guys, it seems I joined at the awkward time, before they blocked region registration, but I only had one account so I get my one character only. Currently I have a little level 2 RACast I created on Ship 10, but I was wondering what ship has the most English speakers and players from these forums. I really liked the game from what I played and would love to get involved in an English speaking team so I can really get started with the game! I have no problem deleting my ranger to join another ship because I have only completed a quest or two.

Ezodagrom
Nov 11, 2012, 10:25 PM
It appears that Ship 10 has a decent amount of english speaking players (I don't play there, so I can't say for sure), but Ship 2 is the one that has the biggest english speaking community.

PE4CE14
Nov 11, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hi there guys, it seems I joined at the awkward time, before they blocked region registration, but I only had one account so I get my one character only. Currently I have a little level 2 RACast I created on Ship 10, but I was wondering what ship has the most English speakers and players from these forums. I really liked the game from what I played and would love to get involved in an English speaking team so I can really get started with the game! I have no problem deleting my ranger to join another ship because I have only completed a quest or two.
Shoulda Joined Ship 2: Ur. that game has the most english speakers.
If you decide on joining Ship 2, go ahead and add me. Name: Winter ID: Nicki
See you in PSO2!

madhatta317
Nov 11, 2012, 10:42 PM
Thank you for the advice, I will delete my char and join up on Ship 2! Im deciding whether to run Hunter or Ranger since I will only be able to play one toon at least until I get the American version. Im not spending money to get more toon slots for the Japanese version haha

The Walrus
Nov 11, 2012, 10:54 PM
You do realize you can change classes right?

PE4CE14
Nov 11, 2012, 11:08 PM
Thank you for the advice, I will delete my char and join up on Ship 2! Im deciding whether to run Hunter or Ranger since I will only be able to play one toon at least until I get the American version. Im not spending money to get more toon slots for the Japanese version haha
Oh! Don't worry about choosing one class. You can chose more than one! Basically you have a level for each class, (1-50) And lets say your a level 17 and you are a force, and then you switch to hunter, and then you have to level up your character on that class again (If you switch back to force, you'll be level 17 again) but each class has a specific CHARACTER level. Its not like PSU, when you switch to another class that CLASS has a level (1-20). I personally think PSO2's system is better.

- And by the way, unlike PSU, whatever combination you choose won't effect the stats a lot. So you can be a CAST Male/Female and be a force (I may need to double check that, don't take my absolute word on it) and it wont affect a lot.

I have not put money into the game, because I want to see how US servers will keep up with the JP updates.

Shirokami
Nov 12, 2012, 05:34 AM
If you're under level 20, you still have time to remake in another ship without suffering~
Also, registration no longer down~

Link1275
Nov 12, 2012, 11:57 AM

A.) You aren't class locked into one class, only race.

B.) Ranger nukes bosses due to having the skill, Weak Bullet. And bosses don't have to be in a Boss Room to pop up anymore.

Schwietz
Nov 12, 2012, 12:47 PM
I also just joined, i signed up the day before the region lock. I'm up to lv 9 so far as a RAnewm.
The game is awesome so far, i played a lot of PSO on the Dreamcast so this is very nostolgic for me.