PDA

View Full Version : best way for a non premium to earn mesta

PathToGlory
Nov 13, 2012, 05:47 AM
i see you need to be a premium member to have a shop but what about the non-premium members whats the best way to earn mesta(currently lev 13).

Shirokami
Nov 13, 2012, 05:52 AM
Get at least 25 and start farming at Hard dungeons.

Mike
Nov 13, 2012, 05:52 AM
People are going to tell you to do time attack client orders.

Arika
Nov 13, 2012, 06:00 AM
Or get my shop lol. (It is not premium either)

Darki
Nov 13, 2012, 06:10 AM
The only options are those.

1) farm the shit out of every MPA (multy party areas) like there's no tomorrow, and sell everything that's not neccesary. the higher the dificulty the better, of course.

2) Get a group of friends and do all the 9 TACOs (time attack client orders) every day. At Normal mode you'd get only around 100k per day (maybe not too attractive for the effort), but it pays up in higher difficulties.

3) Save rares and other high-demand gear from option 1) and pray for a FUN free 3-day MyShop ticket. I've been playing since the first da of the Open Beta and I've gotten only one after all this time. :< When you have enough rarz to sell to fill a shop simply pop the ticket and put the shop up with everything.

GreenArcher
Nov 13, 2012, 10:36 AM
On the above options^

Farming MPAs will probably only net you about 50,000 an hour on very hard difficulty

Doing the 9 TACOs will get you 570,000? a day but will require you to be in very hard, decently geared, and knowledgeable of the mission, as well as have three friends that meet this description as well. Ideally these nine runs should take 1:30 to 2 hours but realistically will take 3 to 4 hours.

I've been playing since day one of open beta as well and have still yet to receive a 3 day shop ticket (though I do have 4x 3 day room passes ._.), so this isn't reliable by any means.

Your best bet if you plan on playing this game for any period of time is to just cough up a few dollars and get a 30 day shop.

Griffin
Nov 13, 2012, 11:25 AM
^See that's the funny shit about this game. In order for me to be strong enough to deal with tougher enemies (since there aren't gonnabne MPAs availible all the time) I have to spend millions, but IN TURN I NEED METHODS TO GET CASH MESETA IN THE FIRST PLACE. I have been playing the game like shit since the vendor price nerf and have not been able to reach 2m. Then you wanna level another class, and that's a period of time of pretty no income.

I'm afraid if I buy a MyShop it won't compensate enough. I have so many rares and they all sell like shit in the market. FUCK.

I'd have no choice but to be a Kawaii salesman, but then I gotta buy Scratch cards too?! SHIT!

Arika
Nov 13, 2012, 12:32 PM
^
You don't really sell rare... my shop usually just sell affix, and you get those affix from doing MPA. Make a note of all the soul price as how many slot sell for how much.

you will have to repeat this every around 2 week since that is usually the time that standard price will change. make a note of it like this :

ship-2: example
Ragune soul unit 1 slot = 8k-10k
2 slot = 8k-10k
3 slot = 10k-12k
4 slot = 14k-20k

Do it yourself for every kind of soul, and (also every kind of good affix such as pow I, tech I, poison II, etc)

I did further than that and even calculate for price cost of affix and profit when I combine afffix before sell too, but well each person should have their own method in business.

Eternal255
Nov 13, 2012, 12:40 PM
^See that's the funny shit about this game. In order for me to be strong enough to deal with tougher enemies (since there aren't gonnabne MPAs availible all the time) I have to spend millions, but IN TURN I NEED METHODS TO GET CASH MESETA IN THE FIRST PLACE. I have been playing the game like shit since the vendor price nerf and have not been able to reach 2m. Then you wanna level another class, and that's a period of time of pretty no income.

I'm afraid if I buy a MyShop it won't compensate enough. I have so many rares and they all sell like shit in the market. FUCK.

I'd have no choice but to be a Kawaii salesman, but then I gotta buy Scratch cards too?! SHIT!

buy some 6 star weapons.
buy some 9* rares from hard mode (which are all worth no more than 20k now!)

i dont know what your talkin about. I never bought anything until i hit level 40, and i soloed through every dungeon and CO til then too.

now im up to almost 18m meseta [which ive earned selling hardly any rares, and never bought an AC scratch item] and nothing to spend it on (cuz rares i need dont drop for me so i got nothing to grind/affix)

needless to say, not buying premium anymore (only had it for about 2-3 weeks now)

but yes, best way otherwise is time attack. 100k in 12 minutes. nothing beats that (180k in 25mins or less even, just from the first TA)

Flame
Nov 13, 2012, 12:47 PM
Farming MPAs will probably only net you about 50,000 an hour on very hard difficulty

Methinks you. . . exaggerate slightly. Enemies in all difficulties tend to drop 1-25 meseta or so. Only the boxes tend to hold high amounts and those are in short supply. Selling stuff has been extremely devalued now too. 50,000? Maybe 10,000 or 20,000 might be a safer prediction.

DoubleCannon
Nov 13, 2012, 01:00 PM
Well best idea is get to level 50, spam for excubes. spend on 1000 fun point item its only 2 excubes and spam fun draw for 3day my shop.

Also affix items sell for alot when you get decent affix's.. I got shradya soul 4 abilities.. about 3 of them now and 1 has 3 abilities all on units which is suited best for this soul. They range from 15k to my best which could easily fetch 180k. Shradya soul, mutation, mind I, body I .. this was a nice find.

Also when you find rares, do a quick search in the shop and include # of abilities to get an idea of what its worth. Lamdba rares are a good find and black wings (units) are a good find. Sold mine 2.5mil.

Point is. spam draw for my shop lol. One of the 3 options will have my shop and another will have my room. so kinda hard to figure out until you find one or the other. People say its all random but that is no way possible. I believe each choice has a set of items and sega does the switchy on them once a month or whatever it is. I found 4 my rooms in the middle then I went to left and found my shop. my teams results were exact same. Now my shop is not in left after the switch in items.

So if your in a team, have them let you know if they get myshop and what choice they found it in. Goodluck :)

Eternal255
Nov 13, 2012, 01:06 PM
Point is. spam draw for my shop lol. One of the 3 options will have my shop and another will have my room. so kinda hard to figure out until you find one or the other. People say its all random but that is no way possible. I believe each choice has a set of items and sega does the switchy on them once a month or whatever it is. I found 4 my rooms in the middle then I went to left and found my shop. my teams results were exact same. Now my shop is not in left after the switch in items.

I think its not random either. i tend to get the same items from the same spots. myroom items from the left, useless accessories from the middle, and music discs, passes, other shit from the right (or something like that)

i tend to just spam the one i keep getting myroom passes from (cuz im only gonna buy shops with the rest of my AC)

Gen2000
Nov 13, 2012, 04:19 PM
I personally feel MyShop is one of the better investments you can make in this game if you only had to spend your real money on one thing and you're putting over 200 hours into the game anyway. It start paying for itself and imo much better than fighting with the retarded AC Scratch system or Dodo for things you want (or at least helps you fighting Dodo because in the end he still takes your money somewhat).

DoubleCannon
Nov 13, 2012, 08:54 PM
I think its not random either. i tend to get the same items from the same spots. myroom items from the left, useless accessories from the middle, and music discs, passes, other shit from the right (or something like that)

i tend to just spam the one i keep getting myroom passes from (cuz im only gonna buy shops with the rest of my AC)

yeah.. well if you think about it.. why bother making 3 different selections? If every item could spawn regardless, well then I see no point in 3 choices. I do believe there is a set of items per selection and they get changed around during the scratch items switchy thing. brainfart here on what mike calls it

Arika
Nov 13, 2012, 11:38 PM
I personally feel MyShop is one of the better investments you can make in this game if you only had to spend your real money on one thing and you're putting over 200 hours into the game anyway. It start paying for itself and imo much better than fighting with the retarded AC Scratch system or Dodo for things you want (or at least helps you fighting Dodo because in the end he still takes your money somewhat).

I agree. There are some people with more than 1000 hours who refuse to pay just 700 yen / month for my shop is kind of what I not understand. (especially the guy say he has money too). even with the mark up cost from sutocorp, it will still be cheaper than 10 Usd/month, for a game where you spend your whole day on... it should worth it..

Link1275
Nov 14, 2012, 11:00 AM
I agree. There are some people with more than 1000 hours who refuse to pay just 700 yen / month for my shop is kind of what I not understand. (especially the guy say he has money too). even with the mark up cost from sutocorp, it will still be cheaper than 10 Usd/month, for a game where you spend your whole day on... it should worth it..
You can get a My Shop Ticket for free though, so why would you want to buy it? Also, there is a certain joy in the challenge of not buying stuff to aid your progression of the game. I'm saving up ALL of my boosters until I get to one level before the final cap, and then using them to max out all my classes in one day.

holmwood
Nov 14, 2012, 11:46 AM
Well best idea is get to level 50, spam for excubes. spend on 1000 fun point item its only 2 excubes and spam fun draw for 3day my shop.

Any idea of how long it takes to get 1 ex cube? :3

Link1275
Nov 14, 2012, 11:50 AM
Any idea of how long it takes to get 1 ex cube? :3
Play Ruins for a few hours a day. You should get at least a few.

Macman
Nov 14, 2012, 12:00 PM
Meseta is going to be useless in the future anyway. I'm sitting on a paltry 2mil right now and I have nothing to spend it on because you can't buy 10 star gear. :/

DoubleCannon
Nov 14, 2012, 01:35 PM
You get 2 excubes per excube level.. I hit 50 and I am on my way to excubes! its like 1.1mil exp for 2 excubes. Plus i have like 10 or 11 photon crystals that I am gonna maybe use on 75% exp boosts. should really kick it up for reaching excube levels in ruins that is.

DoubleCannon
Nov 14, 2012, 01:37 PM
Meseta is going to be useless in the future anyway. I'm sitting on a paltry 2mil right now and I have nothing to spend it on because you can't buy 10 star gear. :/

Perhaps but once you find that 10* you really want, affixing it to what you want and grinding it to plus 10 probably buying protections after you hit +8.. I promise that 2 mil is chump change.

Gen2000
Nov 14, 2012, 02:16 PM
You can get a My Shop Ticket for free though, so why would you want to buy it?

Because you only have a chance at getting My Shop ticket for free, it's not guaranteed. You can spend over 10k FUN points and still never see a 3 Day Shop Ticket. If one likes pissing away at the RNG wind like that's cool I guess, not something I'm fond of myself (this why me and Dodo never gets along).

Alenoir
Nov 14, 2012, 02:21 PM

30k or was it 35k per attempt to add any attributes into a piece of 10* unit. Repeat it for 9 units (assuming you play all jobs) anywhere from 3 to 5 times and they add up relatively quick.

This doesn't even take upgrading into effect. >.>a

Lostbob117
Nov 14, 2012, 05:11 PM
As mike said TACOs are the way to go.

Macman
Nov 15, 2012, 12:23 PM
Perhaps but once you find that 10* you really want, affixing it to what you want and grinding it to plus 10 probably buying protections after you hit +8.. I promise that 2 mil is chump change.
You say that like I'll ever find it, haha.

I actually found a 10* weapon a couple days ago, and it's a Windy Shaft. I never really play force. :etongue:

Eternal255
Nov 15, 2012, 12:33 PM
You can get a My Shop Ticket for free though, so why would you want to buy it?

Good luck.

You wanna sell the shit you'll never use, right now, while theyre actually worth something? Go drop 10 bucks. Its well worth it. You dont even need to buy it every month! I just plan on buying it whenever i have shit to sell (or something thats worth a LOT)

I made over 10 million in the first few days i bought premium.

agreed. im sitting on 18mil with nothing to spend it on. i want a nishiki, but its going to be easily outdated, so im not paying 6 mil for one. 2-3mil maybe. i have no luck so finding a 10* i want wont happen. So ill just horde the money for now.

Alenoir
Nov 15, 2012, 01:41 PM
You say that like I'll ever find it, haha.

I actually found a 10* weapon a couple days ago, and it's a Windy Shaft. I never really play force. :etongue:

10* units based on enemies (like the Vadar/Ragne stuffs) is REALLY common. They more or less drop at around the same rate as the Fang Banther/Quartz units.

Macman
Nov 16, 2012, 04:52 AM
10* units based on enemies (like the Vadar/Ragne stuffs) is REALLY common. They more or less drop at around the same rate as the Fang Banther/Quartz units.

Those don't count, though I am weaing the full Vardha set. No one considers units special.