PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Today's Maintenance Updates - 11/14/2012

Mike
Nov 13, 2012, 10:30 PM
A couple things got changed in today's update:
EXcubes have been distributed to the people who had enough experience to get to level 51 or above before the update on the 7th. They'll be in the withdraw only system storage area.
A bug where you could accidentaly sell equipped units was fixed.
Tail items (White Tail, Yellow Tail, & Devil's Tail) are now harder to get stuck in costumes.
A bug where disks where displayed in the quest record at a different level than what they actually were has been fixed.
Ship names might not appear correctly in this version because of a bug though.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=607

IndigoNovember
Nov 13, 2012, 10:42 PM
I feel your pain SEGA, fix one thing only to break another, happens all the time to me too when I program.

Shirokami
Nov 13, 2012, 10:43 PM
I feel your pain SEGA, fix one thing only to break another, happens all the time to me too when I program.

Then, you rewrite everything exactly like before and it works.
Really program? FUCK YOU!

Indignation Judgment
Nov 14, 2012, 03:20 AM
I'm wondering how fixing so many things end up breaking such a small, but visible detail tho.

terrell707
Nov 14, 2012, 09:08 AM
I'm wondering how fixing so many things end up breaking such a small, but visible detail tho.

I'm assuming you never programmed before. Its very possible. Changing so many big things can cause such a minor detail to eff up because of a small mistake.

gravityvx
Nov 14, 2012, 09:15 AM
Tail items (White Tail, Yellow Tail, & Devil's Tail) are now harder to get stuck in costumes.

Thank god, this was super annoying, especially with the new outfit

CelestialBlade
Nov 14, 2012, 09:44 AM
I'm assuming you never programmed before. Its very possible. Changing so many big things can cause such a minor detail to eff up because of a small mistake.
In Sega's defense, this is absolutely true. A programmer has to accept that their job involves working outside the boundaries of logic and sense :P

So there was a bug where you could sell equipped units? Makes it that much more valuable to Lock *all* of your equipment.

metatime
Nov 14, 2012, 02:28 PM
Then, you rewrite everything exactly like before and it works.
Really program? FUCK YOU!

Whoa what's wrong with you? You still need to implement the new updates so you can't rewrite everything the same.... what the heck is wrong with you?

Shirokami
Nov 14, 2012, 02:51 PM
Whoa what's wrong with you? You still need to implement the new updates so you can't rewrite everything the same.... what the heck is wrong with you?

What do you mean? O_O
I didn't go mad at anyone except my days in highschool programming and programs trolling me.

metatime
Nov 17, 2012, 11:25 PM
What do you mean? O_O
I didn't go mad at anyone except my days in highschool programming and programs trolling me.

You quoted IndigoNovember and it looks like you're directly saying FU to him.

GoldenFalcon
Nov 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
You quoted IndigoNovember and it looks like you're directly saying FU to him.

lol
"Really program?" = IndigoNovember is now a program