PDA

View Full Version : superBlast's Adventures in PSO2

superBlast
Nov 14, 2012, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new to PSO2 and I also decided to try to make a story type deal of my time spent on the game. I'm make it through the perspective of my character (and all rl comments will be in parenthesis) and is gonna be super non-serious. In fact I'm gonna make it as funny as I can. So I'm gonna be making stuff up and pretty much make this my personal version of PSO2. And I'm not write everyday that happens. That'd be way too much work and I'm actually a lazy person lol. Anyways without further ado, let's get started!

Old Entries:
Day1:
[SPOILER-BOX]Hello everyone back home. I'm gonna start keeping a log of some of my most interesting days on ship 2 of the Phantasy Star Fleet (I have no idea what to call 'em so I'm calling all the ships that lol). I took a picture of myself on the day before I left. Here it is:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/e2V4s.jpg?6038[/SPOILER-BOX]

I look like a total badass don't I? Anyways I hope all all those pretty posters and pamphlets was right about the exploration and high wages. And no this isn't another one of my get-rich-quick schemes... I think. Oh and mom, don't worry, BlastGirl with be with me soon. So don't start sending me a bunch of annoying emails. (BlastGirl is gonna be my second character whenever I decide to make her.)

Anyways after a long flight to Ur, the second ship of the fleet, I finally arrived. (long flight as in long installation, download, and patching time lol). After signing a bunch of agreements about someone not held accountable in case of my death I ran into some short newman kid. (The person you first meet in the tutorial.) He looked to be a total pushover and coward. He pretty my made go with him to explore the forest planet thing... Idk what it's called (seriously Idk what it's called lol). Turns out I was right about him. He uses a freaking gun. Only real men use swords.

Once we arrived to the planet we ran a bit into the local aggressive wildlife. I took care of them easily. The stupid kid didn't even do anything to help. I have no idea why but they was dropping money and items and weapons. Kinda weird... maybe they killed a bunch of stupid idiots and picked up their stuff. Well unlike those idiots I didn't get killed hahahaha!

After a few hours (not in rl) we ran into these weird giant black bug things. The kid was nearly pissing his pants and rambling on and on about "Darkers" or some crap. I didn't really care but the stupid kid ran away! As much as I wanted to stay and kill those things, I'd feel bad if the kid died while I was around. That means I ended up following the kid. It didn't take long for another group of the bugs to pop up. The first group followed us, making us completely surrounded. Thanks kid for pissing your pants and running away -_- .

Then out of no where a red headed ginger guy appears and shoots down the bugs that was behind us. He was using a gun + sword combo weapon. Not as much of a pansy as the kid but it's still a freaking gun. The kid looks happy and starts talking to him. Seems like the kid knows him. The ginger guy has no idea who the kid is. Turns out the ginger guy completely forgot who the kid was. Man that was pretty funny. But then the ginger guy starts going on about he'll kill the bugs and take care of the little guys like us. Asshole I'm taller then you. And then he keeps talking to himself anout being immortal and strong... or whatever. While he was doing that I killed the bugs who wasn't gonna wait for him to finish.

When the ginger guy seen that the bugs was dead, he said it was because he was so badass they killed themselves for him. Does he think he's Chuck Norris or something? (Chuck Norris is so awesome he even exist in the future :P) As we made our way to the forest's exit, all the while ginger guy was talking about himself, we ran into one last group of bugs. They literally show up 10 freakin' feet from the exit. Man these bugs are so annoying.

Then the ginger guy says he'll take care of it and right before he does something, some chick over the comm link starts nagging the ginger guy. Then they start arguing about whatever. Seriously there's a huge group of enemies right in front of us! They won't wait till you guys get done before they attack us. Man the people from this ship are idiots.

Then suddenly the ginger guy pulls out this floating robot thing and blows away half the group of bugs with a single attack. All the while still arguing with the chick over the comm link. Holy crap if that guy wasn't a asshole then he'd be pretty awesome. Then he tells the kid and I to clean up the rest of them. Well I do enjoy fighting these things but the way he said it pissed me off.I ended up killing what was left of the group of bugs while the kid was pissing his pants some more. Seriously why the hell is the kid even here!?

We was able to return back to the campship in once piece. The chick that was arguing with the ginger guy was there. As she was saying sorry for the ginger guy's rudeness to me she was arguing with him. That must take some skill to be able to argue with one person and apologize for him to someone else. Kinda impressive. We returned back to the ship and said our goodbyes. The chick was dragging away the ginger guy and the kid probably went to take a bath and change his pants.

After that I was finally able to explore the ship's lobby. It was quite amazing. There was tons of people around and even movies playing on the upper levels! They even have stuff decorated for Halloween. Though it's already passed... I bet the janitors are to freakin' lazy to take down the decorations. You know, makes feel like I'm in some rich guy's mansion.... if he was holding a party that is what with all the people.

Then I decided to try and do another mission ALONE this time. As I was making my way to the quest counter I spotted some weird chick dancing in the middle of the lobby. I checked who she was with the Ark database (this how I'm explaining how people knows everyone's name's with out them telling their name to you :P) and her name was Pasta... yeah Pasta. While trying to figure out who the hell would want to be called Pasta, there was another group of people talking about random stuff.

I decided to to hold off on my mission and listen a while (I don't tend to talk a lot unless someone talks to me first lol). Most of it I don't really remember tbh. Some of them decided to join dancing with Pasta while talking still. Then everyone started to show off a bunch pictures. Thanks to the power of holograms everyone around could see them. A lot of them was quite cool and one in particular had a panty shot of Miku. (Hastune Miku is so popular she still exists in the future :P) And what was written on it was freakin' hilarious. I can't write what was on it do to the fact it'd give my mom a heart attack. She still treats me like a little hard drive. When will she finally accept I'm a full grown robot now *sigh*.

Anyways I got bored of listening and decided to get back to starting a mission. The only one available to a newbie like me is hunt down a overgrown baboon... I was hoping for a all out warzone with aliens. As I got over my disappointment I accepted the mission and headed toward the campship teleport. Then I ended up getting stuck in the teleport tunnel for 8 hours (thats when the mainteniance kicked in lol. Literally right on the loading screen to go on a quest).

As cool as the tunnel looks... it got pretty tiresome while in there. Good thing I was able to connect to the galactic net while in there. I checked through my emails and got the message that the teleporter malfunctioned while I was in there. It said they will be able to fix the problem in 8 hours. I accepted my boring fate and decided to look around the net. I found a nice website well all the other ship members goto to talk about whats happening. It was called PSOWorld. (Yes I'm even including this website in my adventures.) I introduced myself and told them how may first few hours (30 minutes in rl lol) of being part of Ship 2 was like. Turns out a lot of other people was pretty inconvenienced by the teleporter malfunction.

Then after a very long eight hours I was finally able to get out of that stupid blue tunnel. Though it spit me out right back into the lobby because my mission expired. While on my way to the quest counter, two things happened. One, Pasta was STILL dancing in the middle of the lobby. Two, I ran into a girl who seen my introduction on PSOW. Her name was Roxy and she was really nice. She made me her friend on her friend list so we could keep in touch with each other if I ever needed help. After talking a little bit and guy named Hawk started talking to me. He, just like Roxy, seen me on PSOW and made me his friend and told me if i needed help i could ask him. Ah my first two normal people I meet on this ship, unlike the kid and the ginger guy.

After a while I said good bye to Roxy and Hawk and made my way to the quest counter.... again. Accepted the same mission about killing some baboon monkey thing, and set off on my first mission alone. No stupid kid or asshole ginger this time.

I made it to the forest and set off exploring for the baboon thing I need to kill. I know they told me what they was called but I don't really care about it. I must've touched down on a different part of the planet because the forest here had a very different layout from before. It wasn't long before I ran into the wildlife here... and they felt a lot harder then before. I really had to be sure I was careful. I slowly got used to fighting them and they became much easier to deal with. I have no idea why these animals was much tougher then when I was with that kid.

On may way I ran into a few people (those tall rectangle things that gives you a conversation with a NPC). First I ran into a super creepy robot chick. All she could talk about was killing this and that. How pretty blood was was when it spurted out, and very graphic details that I can't write about. She enjoys killing stuff waaay to much. I mean... she was a hardcore killbot through and through. (Idk what she's like but I bet I'm not too far off the mark. Or more like... I making more extreme then she really is I'm guessing.)

Next I ran into some old guy in black armor. He apparently goes around and traps exotic animals and sell them on the black market... and he's super greedy. He told me to stay out my way or he'd use my shiny orange body as bait. Another asshole. (lol I have no idea what he's really like. Anime can't teach me to read Japanese.)

Next I ran into this really weird guy (unfortunately I can't remember what he looks like or his name.... yeah). He seemed normal at first... except well.... he's gay and into robots... and I fit perfectly in that category. While idc about that stuff most of the time... I do when it's aimed at me. So I got as far away from that guy as soon as I could.

And last I ran into some short guy who was dressed head to toe in pink and white. Even his hair was dyed pink. He's a thief who goes on and on about how people are stupid and how easy it is to steal from them without a clue to them. He was really annoying so I got away from him pretty quickly. As i was wondering if he was gay too because of all that pink he wore, I could swear some thing was missing from my stuff... I just could never figure out what.

I finally spotted the baboon thing I was hunting. I ran toward with all might to get a surprise attack on he. Though the one who got surprised was me. Two more of them showed up and ambushed me. So now I had to deal with 3 instead of one, and on top of that they brought some of their yellow monkey friends too. The monkeys was easy to deal with but the freakin' baboons kept throwing one boulder after another at me. After a long fight I finally was able to defeat them all.

I returned to Ship 2, and got my pay. The mission really didn't feel like it was worth the pay. Though all that cash the enemies dropped made up for it. I decided to take a break after my mission, so I sat down someplace nearby. I was looking through all the stuff that was on the PDA thingy that was given to my upon my arrival to the ship. (That would me the menu that pops up when you hit Esc. Also I need something better then PDA thingy.)

Then another person that's on PSOW shows up. His name is Necro~Eclipse. He was new to the ship like me. He used to be on another one but it was boring their so he left and came to this one. He's also a veteran too. As far as I could tell he's been to other fleets and worked there before coming to this fleet. (Like the other phantasy star games). We talked to each other a little and we decided to do some missions together. The missions felt a lot less like work and more like to friends killing stuff together. It was quite fun.

As we was deciding on what to do next. An emergency was happening where a bunch of darker bug things was attacking another ship on the fleet. I wanted to got but Necro said we'd only get killed unless we had some back up. So necro was calling out to every in the lobby, that still had Pasta dancing in the middle of it. Nobody answered his call.

Then somebody just walked up to us and then stopped in front of us. We tried talking to her but she was ingnoring us while watching a livestream video on her PDA thingy.... (They was watching it on another comp screen) Man I need to figure out what those things are called... anyways while me and Necro was trying to figure out what to do the girl finally said something. Her name was Fancy (and is actually a guy in rl since he told us. but for story purposes, Fancy is a she lol). We asked Fancy if she wanted to come with us on the emrgency quest thing but she said no. She didn't really feel like going since it was kinda late. Thats when I noticed it was actually quite late (like 1 am in rl.). So we decided to go on a quick normal mission instead. And boy was it it quick. She was blowing away enemies left and right. Barely left any more me and necro. (She was level 31 doing a lvl 5 or so quest). After we completed it we went back to the ship.

We said our goodbyes as we all was going to go sleep. We all added each other as friends and left. And I spotted something strange before going to my room. Pasta wasn't dancing anymore....

That was how my first day aboard Ship 2: Ur. Hopefully more exciting days are in store for me.
[/SPOILER-BOX]
Desert Fun:
[SPOILER-BOX]It's been a few days now since I first arrived on Ship 2. I've made new friends, fought giant ass monsters, and found my true love.... ok I'm about that last one. Every day I've had a great time. But for this entry I'm gonna be talking about how yesterday went.

I was lazing around most of the day, trying to catch up on my shows I that I missed. (Irl catching up on this season's anime that I watch :P) I've been going out exploring planets that I haven't gotten a chance to watch them as soon as they came out. Lucky me the net is awesome enough for me to watch them online.

After that it was starting to become evening and didn't have much time to do much exploring. So I made sure to most the most of it. I said hello to my team, that I just joined the day before, on our team's private com channel and headed out to the desert planet.

I took on a mission to mine some stuff the the ship needs. I have no idea what it is but they set easy to use mining machines across the planet. I would bet they would hire someone else to do the mining for them instead of us Arks but the planet is pretty dangerous. On one side there's freaking low class robots that's defending a long abandoned colony*, and on the other side the planet is swarming with Darkers. Way more then the other planets I've been to. So even mining would be too dangerous for normal people. (*My guess on what all those old buildings was. I'm guessing the Darker guys started appearing and the people up and left before they all died. Thats why there is still robots all over the place.)

After a long walk of fighting and killing bugs n' robots, I finally made it to the mining area. I was wondering why they make us walk all the to the mining machines when they could just easily teleport us there. As I was wondering that while mining, the annoying lady over the com link said I had two minutes to get the stuff I need or they was gonna leave me behind... and on top of that the stupid bugs decided to show up and harass me. Trust me, mining and fighting while under time pressure sucks.

Luckily I was able to do what I needed in time and get off that planet. If I wouldn't get kicked off the ship for punching the bitch who was gonna leave behind because I was a second too slow, I would.... a hundred times. I don't want to be stuck on that stupid planet until someone with a free explorer pass to find me and rescue my ass. That or I'd have to wait until they decided to send more Arks on missions. Either way I'd be on that planet for a looooong time. Though thanks to that mission I was allowed a free exploration pass for the desert planet. So that means I could come and go to it as I please.

I decided to go use my new privilege and headed straight back to the the planet. I was told I needed to kill a few tough monsters and they'd increase my rank. With that I could take on much tougher missions I wasn't allowed before. (I'm talking about unlocking hard mode). I already took care of the ones I needed on the forest planet and the cave planet. All I needed was to hunt down the ones on the desert planet. Though I was lucky enough to run into two of them when I went on a mission with some teammates the day before. So all that was left was taking down three more of them.

I started to head north from where I arrived on the desert planet. I noticed things tend to lead somewhere when I head north... though that could be my imagination. Anyways I headed north. The planet wasn't much different from the usual. Robot here, black bugs there, and tons of sand in between. I was killing my way through them when some kid showed up out of no where. He called himself DLight (I think thats it... I can't quite remember lol) and wanted to come along with me. I didn't mind that much but was starting to regret he came along. He was kinda annoying... pretty good, for a guy that uses a rocket launcher, but he felt really annoying. I have no idea why really.

Not long after meeting him and huge ass bug Darker thing appeared right in front of us. It was a Ragne or something.... I hear about them alot, and they are quite dangerous. Though it wasn't a normal one, this one was infected by the red black ball. I don't what it is... never really asked about it, but it greatly increases the strength of whatever it attaches itself to. The worst part was only me and the DLight kid was around. I was defiantly only a bit more experienced then DLight (I was lvl 19 and he was lvl 15) but even with his help I was planning for a real tough fight.

Then something strange happened. I only got in about 5 or so hits before the big bug died. I know I didn't do THAT much damage to it, so it had to be DLight. Though he was acting as amazed as me when it died so easily. Then he started to go on and on about what equipment I was using. I wasn't using anything special at all. I only had a 2*+10 sword and 3* units on me. Thats when I was getting suspicious he was on hack. (In my pretend world of PSO2, hacking is explained by making it a drug.)

I've never been around the stuff or anyone that uses it. All I know is what I learned from the net. It let's people become extremely strong and/or fast and even makes them smart enough to be able to hack into banks and gain untold wealth without being traced. The downsides are that it's extremely addictive... like one use and you'll feel like God... and that feeling is so strong they can't handle not feeling like that. And the other is that die very quickly. The lucky ones last 6 months... but most last 1 month tops. So that also makes it very illegal.... I mean so illegal you'll go to prison for having the knowledge someone is on hack and not reporting it.

And why did I explain all that? I bet that's what you're thinking since that's common knowledge. I figured that if some knuckle brain never payed attention in school reads this, at least he'd know.... ok seriously that was a joke. I have no idea whyIi decided to explain that..... and I'm too lazy to delete it since i already typed it up. Anyways let's get back on topic.

I became suspicious that DLight was on hack and he was just hiding it. Though since I don't have any proof, it could be that I was being kinda paranoid. I decided to let he keep following me but I made sure to keep my eye on him. Though he just went out of my sight and just disappeared. Not really caring the much I went on way to look for the powerful desert monster.

After few hours (about 1 minute irl) I seen a floating red light a few feet ahead of me. I decided to see what what is was. I was thinking it had something to do with the annoying black bugs. Sure enough i was right. When I got near it, the red light rushed me and attached itself to me. Before I could even react, I get teleported to some place nearby. Not only that but now I stuck in a black and red organic cage in the shape of a dome. To make matters even worse, a whole ton of bugs are coming my way and they can go in and of the the cage at will. (I think it's called a fungi... or something like that lol. You all know what it is. At the same time PSE burst thing happened. I'm not should what to call it in my adventures thing though.)

Though I did have some luck. A bunch of people showed up and started to break down the cage. I was fighting off bug after bug while trying to break the cage down too. It took a while but the cage finally got destroyed but the endless stream of bugs never stopped. The people that showed up to help me out must've been strong since each bug barely lasted a second while the larger ones lasted about 5 seconds. After wave after wave after wave of bugs, they finally gave up and no more appeared. (The PSE burst turned into a cross burst about 3 times and when it ended, the announcer type guy said one more time and it continued again. All in all it lasted around 5-8 minutes by my guess. Didn't really pay too much time to the time lol.)

After that fight, everyone went on there way. There was a ton of stuff left behind and I couldn't hold anymore stuff. I layed down a telepipe and returned to the campship for a little while. I needed a little break. I decided to feed lil' Blast (My mag :P I just made that up now but that's what I'm gonna start calling it :P) and sell my stuff. While I was doing that DLight shows up again in my campship. Then he starts talking to me again and asking about my stuff.... again. I talked to him a little but for the most part I ignored him. Then he says something about his girlfriend calling him. Not long after a third person showed up named DIDI. I was wondering if she was DLight's girlfriend that he mentioned, but they hardly said anything... so I was probably wrong. When I finally got done selling the my stuff, the other two went on a head of me.

I went back to the spot where I laid down my telepipe and began picking up the stuff that I couldn't before. Not caring about DLight or DIDI, I headed back to where I seen the red floating light. The light was gone thankfully and I continued ahead. Wasn't long before my two companions caught up to me. The girl then ran past me pretty quickly while what seemed like teleporting (she was skipping around like she was lagging). We ran into a few enemies but DIDI took them out in a single lighting bolt. That was pretty awesome and I decided to see how good she was. The weird thing was that the Ark Database says she only has as much experience as DLight (lvl 15). Now I was with two people I was suspicious of that they was on hack.

As I was contemplating on if I should leave these guys or not, there was some unusual seismic activity going on. That could only mean one thing. The worm bug is here and that is the very same tough monster I was looking for. So I decided to stay just a little longer and deal with the worm bug. Though to my surprise, there was two of them that showed up! This was great for me because two of three was right in front of me. No way I could pass up this chance. I fought them with all my might but once again something weird happens. Just like with the Ragne, the worm bugs died way too quickly. It was even a minute of fighting that they were killed.

I grabbed the stuff the worms left behind and quickly left the planet. The moment I returned to the ship I ran up to the second floor lobby hoping that neither of the two will see me. I contacted my team about what happened with DLight and the Ragne and the worm bugs. I told them how I was suspicious of him using hack and everything. They figured what was going on was that DLight was using a move that rangers have called Weak Bullet. They explained what it is and everything. I wasn't fully convinced it was that, but at the same time I wasn't sure if DLight was using hack. So I decided to not worry about it anymore and just stay away from him from now on just in case. I think I completely forgot to mention DIDI... but I didn't even care anymore.

I needed to go back to the desert planet one more time and find one worm bug to kill. After that I'd be allowed to take on harder missions and i was told that I could do missions on a new planet. I invited anyone in my team to help me out if they wasn't busy. I waited in my campship for my teammates to come. Only one person came, Hawk. Yes it's the very same Hawk from my first day that said he'd help me out if I needed it. It's kinda funny that of all the teams I could've joined, I joined the same one he's in. It's even more of a coincidence because I just joined the first team that asked me to join. Any one of the teams could've invited me and I would've joined them. Anyways Hawk and I tealked a little while waiting to see if another teammate would join. It didn't take long before I got tired of waiting, so I decided to go on.

We explored the desert and it was going by quite quickly thanks to Hawk. I can't wait until i can become as powerful as him and a lot of others that I've met so far. After a while another teammate showed up. It was Darkz (I think... my memory is fuzzy with if that was him or not tbh lol). This was my first time actually meeting with him. He's pretty cool. Soon we ran into a worm bug. And not just one, but two of them. Though this time I only needed one, but I decided to kill them both anyways. The battle lasted about as long as it did when I was with DIDI and DLight. Though this time I know for sure no ones using hack. It was because the worm bugs was nothing compared to Hawk and even Darkz was having an easy time. (Hawk was around lvl 30 something and Darkz was lvl 23... on a lvl 18 mission). Thanks to their help I was able to finish the mission a lot quicker.

After returning to the campship, we all decided to talk about stuff and how a certain group of people are good at everything though they always think up of weird crap. (Bonus points to whoever can guess who we was talking about! :P)

After returning back to the ship, we went our separate ways. I was excited to try out the harder missions and thus I went to the mission counter. But then they told me they wanted me to gain more experience before i take on the hard missions. (I was lvl 19 and I needed to be lvl 20) Pissied off I went right back to the desert planet and kill a bunch of bugs and robots to calm down and in hopes that'll let me go on harder missions. I ran into a giant robot and fought it alone... until a group of people showed up and finished it off. Kinda wish they would've showed up sooner when it actually mattered. Then I joined a group of people and one of them recongized me from PSOW. Though I can't quite remember her name since it wasn't very simple.... I think it started with a V.... maybe. (Turns out I was wrong lol. The player's name was Tesseract. Sorry about :P)

At that point i returned back to the ship. It was pretty late so i had to get some sleep. Now I plan to see if they will let me do the harder missions now. Anyways thats how my whole day went yesterday. It's just one adventure after another I tell you. Anyways i hope you guys back home are doing well. And tell mom to stop sending me 500 emails a day out of worry since she's not listening to me.[/SPOILER-BOX]

Newest entry:

My travels:

Hello everyone back home, doing good? Well not as good as me I bet hahaha. I making lot's of money here. Right now I have... 100k M and I already spent 200k M! Having so much money is awesome... but I'm not rich yet... well I am to you guys but most people here... they're already millionaires! But soon... I'll be just like them.

I don't really have much to write about this time, so instead I'm gonna tell you guys about all the planets I've been to. I couldn't remember their names even if my life depended on them (And I know Link1275 would probrably list off the planet names... well I really do know them... or atleast I know where I can find the names at... so don't list off their alright?) so I'm just gonna tell you what they are based on where I explored so far.

First off there is the forest and winter planet. It's the same one I was on in my first log entry. The planet is filled with wolves... I they're called.... golf... molf... soft? Well whatever... Anyways, they are quite big. The normal ones are about as long as I am tall and the big ones are twice the size of the normal ones. They live in both the forest and tundra areas. They are easy enough to deal with... but the problem is they travel in packs... just the like the extinct ones back at home did. The big ones are defiantly the alphas of the group so I always try to kill them first. Once they are gone the small fry panic and are easy to kill.

In the forest area there is also monkeys the size of midgets and big baboons that's about as tall as me. They defiantly friends with each other since if you spot a monkey, there is defiantly a baboon not far away and vice versa. The monkeys like to kick you alot and the baboons love picking up boulders... it's like they like to show off their strength. Though they are quite stupid because they boulders are easy to break and when you break 'em while they are holding it over their heads, it'll knock them out for a few seconds. I do it all the time and laugh each time. Stupid monkey thing.

Next thing there is rappies. Yeah I know rappies exist everywhere and no one knows why, but the planet has it's own kind of rappy. It's taller and less fluffy... kinda like penguins really. Though after that they still act like normal rappies.... Hard to kill. Seriously they get away every single time I try to kill them. Freaking annying... haven't killed one yet. And on another note about rappies, there was some with pumpkins on their heads. They disappeared now... but it was kinda weird.

Next up are Rockbears. For once I can remember a creature's name. The reason is because Rockbears are tough mother fuckers. I've seen other other tough creatures since i first ran into one... but Rockbears defiantly has the most will to live. They are easily twice as tall as me and remind me of gorillas with orange rock crystals sticking out of them. They are easy to hit but I think to don't feel much pain. They don't react to any of the attacks I throw at them. I heard to can break the rocks on it back... but I never seen it happen before. Maybe they would react then.

And last of the forest area are the banshees and banthers. They both look the same except the banthers are tougher and taller. I think the banthers are just old banshees really. They all look like giant ass tigers. Pretty much take a tiger and then quadruple it's size. Thats what a banshee/banter is. I had many close encounters with them... especially the white ones in the winter area. Oh yeah forgot to mention they exist in both the forest and winter areas. Anyways... I'd rather fight a rockbear then these things. They are fast and and powerful... though once you break the fins on all four of their legs, it's harder for them to keep their balance and often trip over themselves. Makes it real easy to get in a few attacks before they get up again. Though they are still hard to beat.

Next up is the winter area. The wolves and banshees/banthers live there too though they are whiter in color. It's mostly made up of canyons but almost all of them are connected. Also the fleet must've explored most of it since there is jump pads everywhere which makes it quite easy to explore.

There are only two unique creatures here. These yetis type monsters and some elephant looking ones. Though I swear 80% of their population must be babies since there are huge versions of both... but most of what I run into are close to my size. While the Yeti's fully grown version is a bit more common... the full grown version of the elephant is almost non existent. I mean they're there.... but the chances of running into one isn't all that high.

Next up up is the lava caves and the floating islands planet. The planet is covered in floating islands as if they was clouds. Underneath the islands there are many caves on the planet's surface with tons of lava leaking out everywhere. It's quite a sight to see. Also there a tons of ruins all over the planet... both in the caves and the islands. Maybe I should add in a picture for you guys to see.... naw, don't feel like it.

As the for the animals that live on the planet.... well to be honest it'd be better to call some of them aliens, very stone age aliens that is, rather then animals. The people on the ship call all the creatures native to the planet dragonkin. I can see why considering all of them a basicly lizards... and three of them are actual dragons. Also the stone age aliens I mentioned... there are humanoid dragon lizard guys that use swords, shields, and staves. As well they seem to know how to use some of the ruins as well since they like to trap people using them. I bet the staves they use are from the ruins as well. No way they have the technology to manipulate photon stuff like forcers do. I know enough basics to know that much. Though now that I think about it... kinda pisses me off that the freaking organics are better at techniques then us robots. Ok now I'm getting off topic....

The only creature unique to the the lava caves are these little orange lizard things. They are small and weak... and really I don't have much to say about them... other then that. So uh.... moving on.

There are only two that are unique to the islands. One of them are these short fat things that remind be of alligators that have arms and legs. The other are these big flying lizard things. The gator lizards aren't too aggressive to be honest. The only attack that I seen, or atleast remember, is this energy ball they like to shoot at you. They stick out their tongues up in the air and gather energy. Then they throw... or maybe I should say whip, the energy at you in the form of a ball. Though the ball itself is slow and if I attack their tongue before they get done it'll knock 'em out for a few seconds. they make very easy enemies. Now the flying lizard things on the other hand.... are a bit more tougher. The flying lizards don'r have any arms or legs so they never touch the ground (or what little of the ground that's there lol). With me using a sword all the time, I have to jump up after them just to attack them. On top of that, they can take a good bit of damage and they like shooting you with a laser beam from their mouth. So they are really annoying.

The rest of the creatures I'm gonna talk about exist in both areas of the planet. Though everything in the caves are orange-ish in color and everything in the islands are cyan blue... or maybe just a light blue? Oh well doesn't much really. Also the stone age lizards I talked about before, they live in both areas as well.

Next up are these four-legged lizard things that has a horn growing out of their chest. Yeah.... kinda weird I know. But that really like using that horn of theirs a lot. They like back up from you and then charging at you full force. They are kinda like the rhinos of the planet. To bad bad the ones of the islands are smart enough to stop before falling of the edge of an island. That would cool to watch. Anyways, that horn that they like so much, it's actually not that hard to break. Once you break it off they won't charge at you anymore. Also they have big cousins that are very similar to them. Except that instead of growing a horn from their chest, it grows two of them from around their shoulder blades are. Then the horns sharply curve toward the front of it. these guys are alot tougher to deal with. Though once you get used to them they aren't too bad to deal with.

Then there are these huge ass lizard thing called.... something. I would remember it's name if the name wasn't a freaking tongue twister by it's self. Anywho, it's really freaking long and likes to burrow underground at times. It looks kinda similar to a Chinese dragon. And though it doesn't have wings like a dragon, I consider it an honorary dragon because of it's shape and huge size. It's one of the three kinds of dragons I mentioned before. It likes to attack by extending it body to attack with it's head or tail. It's a tough enemy to deal with but it does have it's weak points. When it extends it's body it also exposes softer skin that you can attack. That skin is a lot easier to damage then the rest of it's body. Also it second weak point is it's tail. Though it's covered in crystal and not easy to get too. Once you break the crystal it's weak point gets exposed. Though the crystal can take a whole lot of damage... so I don't really mess with it unless I have some back up to help break it.

And then all that's left is the last two dragons... though I messed up on saying that all the creatures left that I was gonna talk about exist in both areas. Only the Vol Dragons live in the caves and only the Quartz Dragons live in the floating islands. Though unlike the last creature I talked about, these two a real dragons. The Vol Dragon looks closer to the common look of dragons while the Quartz Dragon is... well.... very unique.

First off is the Vol Dragon. I think it's name is short for Volcano Dragon.... and given where it lives... the name fits since there is lava everywhere in the caves. It too likes to bury underground just like the Chinese dragon wannabe. Though when it comes back out it's dons it's self some armor and becomes golden in color. My guess the armor is made out of crystals or something. I heard rumors it has a super powerful attack when it puts enough armor on... but I never seen it myself since I removed it's armor before then. In order to get rid of it's armor you have to attack it's tail. On it's tail there is a big crystal thing. When you break it destroys the Vol Dragon's armor. Though it's kinda weird that breaking a tail would destroy all the armor on it's body... maybe it sends shock waves or something that breaks it... I don't know. Anyways, once you breaks it's tail it'll stun the dragon for a few seconds. That's when you hit one of it's weak points. It's too weak points is it's horn that grows on it's snout and this huge horn that grows on the middle of it's back. (Hey can someone tell me what the point of attacking the horn it's back instead of the one on it's face?). Once you do that strategy over and over, it'll go done eventually. Though it's a real tough so it'll take a while to beat, especially alone.

And last... but defiantly not least, is the Quartz Dragon. This thing is the toughest thing I've run into for sure. I have been able to take one down alone. I only fought them three times times so far... and I only won one time with the help of some friends (which was lvl 45 Roxy and Foxy. And if any of you two read this, once again thanks for the help :P). Now what makes the Quartz Dragon unique? Well it's body is shaped for high speed flight... and reminds me of ancient jet fighters that appear in video games. It's front legs can shoot out energy that the dragon uses to create a whole ton of thrust. It's kinda hard to describe really... and my laziness is kicking in so go look up a picture or something if you wanna know what it looks like. Anyways, it mostly attacks with the huge horn that grows on it's head. It mainly uses it for swiping but it also like to fly up quickly into the air and then ram into the ground where you are standing. And when you get kinda far away from it, it either tries to ram you or shoots a energy beam at you a couple of times. It's one other attack is it shoots these lasers from it's wings and will catch you easily if your not moving. The only weaknesses that I found on it is either it's tail or horn. But both are covered with crystal so you'd have to break it first.

(Ok... that's all for now... I don't feel like typing right now and I still got 2 more planets to go lol. So I'll finish this one up later.)

(And if I happen to say something might make someone mad, I'm just trying to be funny and meant no offense. Just saying just in case.)

Link1275
Nov 14, 2012, 12:51 PM
First off, it's the Arks Fleet. The brat they send you out with is called Afin. The forest area is on Planet Naberius. The darkers can be a threat if they are in large groups and you don't have good gear yet. The red head is either Zeno or Xeno(I'm not sure on how they've decided how to spell it). The gun sword, is a gun slash. The darkers were not supposed to show up, they ordered an immediate evac of all Arks on Naberius, remember this is your FIRST mission(I think you had orders to run too). The robot is probably his mag. The girl's name is Echo, she and the Xeno have some kind of weird love hate relationship I think. I know you want to tell this as a noob's funny letters home, but I thought you should know this stuff if you don't already. Oh, and everyone in the Arks Fleet(where all Arks get recruited from too) already knows about everything that Arks do and what darkers are.

Shirokami
Nov 14, 2012, 12:55 PM
First off, it's the Arks Fleet. The brat they send you out with is called Afin. The forest area is on Planet Naberius. The darkers can be a threat if they are in large groups and you don't have good gear yet. The red head is either Zeno or Xeno(I'm not sure on how they've decided how to spell it). The gun sword, is a gun slash. The darkers were not supposed to show up, they ordered an immediate evac of all Arks on Naberius, remember this is your FIRST mission(I think you had orders to run too). The robot is probably his mag. The girl's name is Echo, she and the Xeno have some kind of weird love hate relationship I think. I know you want to tell this as a noob's funny letters home, but I thought you should know this stuff if you don't already. Oh, and everyone in the Arks Fleet(where all Arks get recruited from too) already knows about everything that Arks do and what darkers are.

Hmmm... Echo so tsundere.

superBlast
Nov 14, 2012, 01:16 PM

Well I did wanna know what was really happening. But yeah I'm gonna stick with what I'm pretending is happening is happening lol. I'm kinda having fun doing that.

Pretty much I'm going with all NPCS are stupid, crazy, weird, and/or mean. While all the players are pretty much gonna be based on my actual opinion of them.

Link1275
Nov 14, 2012, 01:29 PM
Well I did wanna know what was really happening. But yeah I'm gonna stick with what I'm pretending is happening is happening lol. I'm kinda having fun doing that.

Pretty much I'm going with all NPCS are stupid, crazy, weird, and/or mean. While all the players are pretty much gonna be based on my actual opinion of them.
Be sure to depict Hans(Yellow hair, green and orange RAmar suit), as a very grumpy person(as I hear it he is).

Nerineri
Nov 14, 2012, 01:30 PM
Hmmm... Echo so tsundere.

How about a yandere Lisa? -3-

Anyway, Zeno is not really an ass if you may think he is. He is actually quite caring for the people around him.

Alfin, well, he is just a new recruit, and also your partner. Have some love for him please, I find that he is quite amusing to have around.

superBlast
Nov 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
Be sure to depict Hans(Yellow hair, green and orange RAmar suit), as a very grumpy person(as I hear it he is).

Haven't seen that one yet. Well since I haven't gave him a role yet in my personal version of PSO2, I will for ya. Maybe I'll pretend he says everything is a pain and annoying too while i'm at it.

How about a yandere Lisa? -3-

Anyway, Zeno is not really an ass if you may think he is. He is actually quite caring for the people around him.

Alfin, well, he is just a new recruit, and also your partner. Have some love for him please, I find that he is quite amusing to have around.

Lisa.... is she that cast robot chick with black hair and red eyes. If so... I'm pretending she has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much fun killing stuff. If not... then I have no idea which one Lisa is.

And yeah I kinda figure Zeno is a good person... I just think it'd be funnier if he's an ass and way to overconfident.

And about Alfin.... sure I'll go a bit easier on him.... just a bit.

supersonix9
Nov 14, 2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6OtFKNDPUc

Reiketsu
Nov 14, 2012, 01:52 PM

Hans is the biggest annoying asshole and ungrateful slave driver in the game >_>"
It's easier getting a piece of shit to love you than getting him to kinda slightly like you a little bit...

And Zeno is awesome! Echo is annoying though... she should stay away from him...
Zeno x Gettemhart ftw!! :blush:
http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/BjJOE
[SPOILER]I'm joking, btw... I like Echo and I hate this pairing, lol[/SPOILER-BOX]

Coatl
Nov 14, 2012, 02:06 PM
Zeno x Gettemhart ftw!! :blush:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/BjJOE
I'm joking, btw... I like Echo and I hate this pairing, lol[/SPOILER-BOX]

Do want.
Now for some Girald x Hans please.
Raguneechan x Lisa, etc.

Reiketsu
Nov 14, 2012, 02:17 PM
Do want.
Now for some Girald x Hans please.
Raguneechan x Lisa, etc.

lol, be more realistic when you make pairings like that:
You mean Lisa x Fuurie
Hans x Pile of Rappy shit
Ragune x Vol

Furthermore, Afin x Jean

Shirokami
Nov 14, 2012, 02:17 PM
All of my nopes.

Coatl
Nov 14, 2012, 02:19 PM
I am sure Lisa x Furie is floating around the net already.
Somewhere.

superBlast
Nov 15, 2012, 01:48 PM
I just finished up my first day adventure lol. So your interested and/or bored, go read it lol.

And I'm still wondering if I should put all that in a spoiler since it's so long. Oh and if i mentioned you in my adventure, tell me if you want me to put your picture in. I just found out you can turn your friends' characters into NPCs and have them go on missions with you. So i can use that to get a picture you lol.

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2012, 06:03 PM
lol, be more realistic when you make pairings like that:
You mean Lisa x Fuurie
Hans x Pile of Rappy shit
Ragune x Vol

Furthermore, Afin x Jean

I am sure Lisa x Furie is floating around the net already.
Somewhere.

The next step is for people to start shipping actual player characters. Oh jeezis.

EvilMag
Nov 15, 2012, 06:06 PM
The next step is for people to start shipping actual player characters. Oh jeezis.
Can we have some Mag X Matoi art? :>

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2012, 06:09 PM
Can we have some Mag X Matoi art? :>

I primarily meant PC x PC, but PC x NPC also probably isn't too far off.

superBlast
Nov 15, 2012, 06:11 PM
Why'd my thread get on the topic of he x her x what the hell is that?

BIG OLAF
Nov 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/BjJOE[/SPOILER-BOX]

The culprit^

superBlast
Nov 15, 2012, 06:29 PM
Ah yes, that thing.... *sigh* Oh well.

Reiketsu
Nov 16, 2012, 08:04 AM

You know... I've already been doing that, lol
Was also thinking about opening a thread dedicated to that xD

Why'd my thread get on the topic of he x her x what the hell is that?

I'm sorry ;_;"

NoiseHERO
Nov 16, 2012, 09:23 AM

I'm sorry ;_;"

And keep me out of it!

Because I can draw you doing anything I want!

And you know I'm evil.

And I will do it.

superBlast
Nov 16, 2012, 10:00 AM

People's characters with other people's characters? I can imagine that being extremely funny tbh. Go ahead and do it.

I'm sorry ;_;"

And it's fine.... It just feels like I wasted my time on my adventure thing since nobody seem remotely interested in it. Since nobody here is actually commenting or talking about it now.

I can draw you doing anything I want!

And you know I'm evil.

And I will do it.

Evil drawings? I wanna see!

I just realized I'm helping get off topic too........

Link1275
Nov 16, 2012, 11:54 AM
On may way I ran into a few people (those tall rectangle things that gives you a conversation with a NPC). First I ran into a super creepy robot chick. All she could talk about was killing this and that. How pretty blood was was when it spurted out, and very graphic details that I can't write about. She enjoys killing stuff waaay to much. I mean... she was a hardcore killbot through and through. (Idk what she's like but I bet I'm not too far off the mark. Or more like... I making more extreme then she really is I'm guessing.)

Next I ran into some old guy in black armor. He apparently goes around and traps exotic animals and sell them on the black market... and he's super greedy. He told me to stay out my way or he'd use my shiny orange body as bait. Another asshole. (lol I have no idea what he's really like. Anime can't teach me to read Japanese.)

Next I ran into this really weird guy (unfortunately I can't remember what he looks like or his name.... yeah). He seemed normal at first... except well.... he's gay and into robots... and I fit perfectly in that category. While idc about that stuff most of the time... I do when it's aimed at me. So I got as far away from that guy as soon as I could.

And last I ran into some short guy who was dressed head to toe in pink and white. Even his hair was dyed pink. He's a thief who goes on and on about how people are stupid and how easy it is to steal from them without a clue to them. He was really annoying so I got away from him pretty quickly. As i was wondering if he was gay too because of all that pink he wore, I could swear some thing was missing from my stuff... I just could never figure out what.
You actually pegged Lisa's character fairly well. She is the Ranger trainer(Hunters have Ohza, and Forces have Maloo), and she hands out COs to rangers in the lobby. She also LOVES to shoot stuff.

Old guy in black armor... Hmmm That would either be Jean, or Gettemhart Jean is a ranger who hands out tutorial COs. Gettemharts saves your butt from getting slashed into a million pieces in the last Forest story mission. Gettemhart is a bit of a RUDE butthole though. Jean is just.. Actually I don't know for sure.

The pink kid is an idiot noob called Reda. You can ignore him.

The other person I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I haven't heard of an NPC that acts like that.

Drifting Fable
Nov 16, 2012, 02:54 PM
And it's fine.... It just feels like I wasted my time on my adventure thing since nobody seem remotely interested in it. Since nobody here is actually commenting or talking about it now.

If the thought counts, I enjoyed the read. ^^ Its nice to see the world from a fresh perspective.

superBlast
Nov 16, 2012, 03:29 PM
You actually pegged Lisa's character fairly well. She is the Ranger trainer(Hunters have Ohza, and Forces have Maloo), and she hands out COs to rangers in the lobby. She also LOVES to shoot stuff.

Old guy in black armor... Hmmm That would either be Jean, or Gettemhart Jean is a ranger who hands out tutorial COs. Gettemharts saves your butt from getting slashed into a million pieces in the last Forest story mission. Gettemhart is a bit of a RUDE butthole though. Jean is just.. Actually I don't know for sure.

The pink kid is an idiot noob called Reda. You can ignore him.

The other person I'm not sure who you're talking about, but I haven't heard of an NPC that acts like that.

First one, I guess creepyness can cross any language barrier lol.

Second one, yeah it turned out to be Jean. I recognized him from doing his quests.

Third one, nothing to say.

Fourth one, well rember I'm making us there personalities based on what I think is funny and will fit them lol. Anyways all i can remember is he wore a hat.... yeah not much to go on.

If the thought counts, I enjoyed the read. ^^ Its nice to see the world from a fresh perspective.

Yay then I didn't waste my time then lol. Glad I know for sure at least one person likes it lol.

drixil
Nov 16, 2012, 03:38 PM
I love Lisa and her creepy giggle. huhuhuhuhu

Link1275
Nov 16, 2012, 05:05 PM
First one, I guess creepyness can cross any language barrier lol.

Second one, yeah it turned out to be Jean. I recognized him from doing his quests.

Third one, nothing to say.

Fourth one, well rember I'm making us there personalities based on what I think is funny and will fit them lol. Anyways all i can remember is he wore a hat.... yeah not much to go on.

Yay then I didn't waste my time then lol. Glad I know for sure at least one person likes it lol.

Red/black RAnewm clothes and dreadlocks? That's Klotho. He's a very rich and very generous person. He gives you REALLY BIG lumps sums of cash for doing his TACOs.

superBlast
Nov 16, 2012, 07:26 PM
Not really sure..... I only seen him once and nothing really stood out from him... maybe I'll look him up in the lobby and see if it was him.

superBlast
Nov 18, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hey everyone! I just put up a new log entry thingy or whatever lol. Hope you all enjoy it.

Link1275
Nov 19, 2012, 12:53 PM
That "light" is a Code Rescue, it teleports you away and traps you in a Funji. Those two people you were playing with at the start were probably actually hackers, unless you saw a small-ish red circle pop up on an enemy and high damage numbers popping up from it. Oh, and you'll probably get even more ticked very soon. You'll get the level 30 cap(they nerfed these thankfully though) and more COs that can be a pain in the butt to do, and you have to do them to progress so...

CelestialBlade
Nov 19, 2012, 01:06 PM
Re: Latest entry

Pretty sure I saw you during that big Cross Burst we had on Lillipa. Was leveling Gunner with my teammate Dr.No.

blace
Nov 19, 2012, 02:27 PM
Then I joined a group of people and one of them recongized me from PSOW. Though I can't quite remember her name since it wasn't very simple.... I think it started with a V.... maybe.

A 'V'? Try T, and yeah I guess it is a bit of a hard name to remember.

superBlast
Nov 19, 2012, 06:14 PM
That "light" is a Code Rescue, it teleports you way and traps you in a Funji. Those two people you were playing with at the start were probably actually hackers, unless you saw a small-ish red circle pop up on an enemy and high damage numbers popping up from it. Oh, and you'll probably get even more ticked very soon. You'll get the level 30 cap(they nerfed these thankfully though) and more COs that can be a pain in the butt to do, and you have to do them to progress so...

yeah I seen a few code rescues before... though never been in the funji until then. And I really don't remember seeing a small circle pop up i guess they were. And the lvl 30 cap things sounds like sooo much fun.... great...

Re: Latest entry

Pretty sure I saw you during that big Cross Burst we had on Lillipa. Was leveling Gunner with my teammate Dr.No.

Well Dr.No does sound familiar.... so I guess it really was you two that was there. Thanks for the help at that time!

A 'V'? Try T, and yeah I guess it is a bit of a hard name to remember.

Yeah sorry about that.... wasn't paying a whole lot attention and plus I was tired then lol. I edited in your name.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 19, 2012, 08:28 PM
I'm glad to see that you included me in here, sB! Let's keep the adventure going! I can't wait for the next entry.

superBlast
Nov 26, 2012, 07:48 PM
Hey everyone... I got about 1/5th of the next entry up. Go ahead and look at it if you want. I'll be writing down the rest tomorrow.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 26, 2012, 08:03 PM
The latest update was another good read, sB!

superBlast
Nov 30, 2012, 03:49 PM
Thanks reaper, though it's kinda late to say thanks lol.

Anyways, I just updated the latest entry again... I'm thinking of just each planet one at a time. So... it'll take a little while for this one to be finished.

Link1275
Dec 1, 2012, 12:28 PM
Caterdra'an and Caterdra'ansa are actually two different species. Actually, all of the enemies in FC that look like the enemies in the volcanic caves in FC are a different species.