PDA

View Full Version : Give Away: +50% Rare Item Drop and EXP Code

Omi
Nov 14, 2012, 08:28 PM
Due to a combination of lack of interest and my poor internet connection I haven't played PSO2 in over 2 weeks, and I fear even if I come back these codes (yes they are Codes, I know you cannot trade them if redeemed) will continue to rot as I will probably never use them. I would be happy selling them, but I really do not wish to spend money and acquire Arks Cash on a game that I rarely play anymore.

My way of handing these out will be as follows: the 5th person to PM me gets the 2x 50% EXP Ticket code, 10th person to PM me gets the 2x +50% Rare Item Drop code, and the 20th person to PM me gets the 5x +50% Rare Item Code. In the PM to me please COPY AND PASTE this "Yay, I might win some codes!!!" with the title "Give Away".

Rules: 1) Follow the last sentence in the 2nd paragraph.
2) Only ONE PM per person period ->.
3) Please only PM me if you will actually USE these codes yourself, or give them to a friend that is not on PSOW. I am not doing this to make others directly richer by that winner reselling the codes. (Indirectly by finding 9* and under stuff in game and selling that is fine though.)
4) Only include what I stated in the last sentence of the 2nd paragraph in your PM.
5) That is enough rules for now.

That is about all, good luck to anyone that enters. I have the right to omit any contestant from the competition if they do not follow a rule. I will check my barrage of PMs tomorrow and post in this thread who all PM'd me and the number said person PM'd, along with of course who won.

tl;dr -> READ IT DAMNIT!! IT'S FREE SHIT!!!!

Omi
Nov 15, 2012, 06:38 PM
Ok, apparently this forum's trade section isn't as popular as I thought it might have been even with a give away...

I am decreasing the PM requirement for the rewards to this: 5th is still the EXP Tickets, and 10th is now the 5x +50% Drop Boosters, and I will go in between 5th and 10th to 7th for the 2x +50% Drop Rate Tickets.

I will not state how many PMs I have gotten so far, but it was low considering this post had 58-59 views. I will check later today to see if I have the winners yet, if not I will wait until tomorrow afternoon and make a fair decision with the entrants I have gotten. So if you want free codes and haven't PMed me yet DO EEETT!!

Omi
Nov 16, 2012, 03:46 PM
I have gotten enough PMs now, and here is the list of people that entered (correctly) and the number they came in with the winners pinpointed.

1) Hc4
2) _truth_
3) Cortte
4) FOnewearl-Lina
5) PepperCat - WINNER EXP TICKETS
6) Voxxvi
7) Smithee - WINNER 2x +50% RARE DROP TICKETS
8.) ZER0 DX
9) Lexx
10) Halikus - WINNER 5x +50% RARE DROP TICKETS
11) TheAstarion

Thank you to everyone that entered, and congratulations to the three winners. If I get more tickets I might be doing this again.

To all the winners I will be PMing you your codes after I post this, use them well and enjoy.

.Jack
Nov 17, 2012, 01:24 AM
Congrats to the winners!

PepperCat
Nov 17, 2012, 02:34 AM
Yay! Thanks again and grats to the other winners (HAL! You lucky SOD!) XD

RagolianHunter
Nov 17, 2012, 06:48 AM
DOPE! I know several of the winners.

(Would have entered myself just tooo lazy!)