PDA

View Full Version : Playing je JP version

Du1337
Nov 15, 2012, 05:02 AM
I am still thinking of playing the JP version..... Havent decided yet.

I know allot of u are playing it and have some helpfull tools, wich i cant tak bout on here, to walk through this version.

I was wondering if players have god experience with this type of play,

i am afraid i cant communicate with anyone cuz im not japanese and wont understand some of the newest quests dat arent translated yet...

Itchee
Nov 15, 2012, 10:33 AM
Well, deep down, I have the same issue when it comes to not being totally immersed due to the inability to read most things....but its not too bad after a while. Certainly, if you go out and find the EN translation, it helps with menus. Really, that was the big one for me. Reading story details? Yea, thats an issue, but really, the core gameplay is fun...plus I know I have a tendency to skip through text so I can get back to lvling, ect....so its not that big a deal, IMO. Theres a ton of NA players on ship 2, block 20....so I dont think you'll have a problem with parties. Biggest issue for me, personally, is the lack of an easy AC. Yes, you can get funds via play-asia, ect....but the kanji hoop-jumping is slightly too much for me to deal with to pump money into this version. A shame too, since Id likely dump a fair amount in. Suppose ill ultimately wait for the NA release for that....

Du1337
Nov 18, 2012, 02:52 PM
Thank you for this reaction. I am from Europe so I will wait for that version to comeout then. Tanks again.