PDA

View Full Version : PSE burst affect drop rate?

suzaku0zero0
Nov 17, 2012, 11:35 AM
Does PSE burst affect drop rate?
Which Quest is the best to farm for Ruin Charm? the 1st Ruin Ark Quest or Free Ruin Quest?

lagnarok
Nov 17, 2012, 01:18 PM
People generally farm first area of free field

DoubleCannon
Nov 17, 2012, 06:40 PM

why the first area and not second?

moorebounce
Nov 17, 2012, 07:18 PM

Who does that? I know I farm the second areas of maps where it's generally a MPA.

Macman
Nov 18, 2012, 08:33 AM
why the first area and not second?
I haven't really bothered checking the actual spawn rates between ruins areas. But often one area spawns certain enemies more than the other.

Drifting Fable
Nov 18, 2012, 12:10 PM
I haven't really bothered checking the actual spawn rates between ruins areas. But often one area spawns certain enemies more than the other.

Indeed, MPAs prefer fighting Rockbears in Area 1 over Yetis and Malmoths in Area 2. ^^;

Macman
Nov 19, 2012, 07:38 AM
Understandable, fuck De Malmoth captures.

lagnarok
Nov 19, 2012, 09:35 AM
The MOB spawn for Ruin Charm is usually easier to find in area 1 than area 2.

Miraclearrow
Nov 19, 2012, 09:51 AM
I don't know about you guys but on ship 6, you never farm area 1, only area 2.

Alenoir
Nov 19, 2012, 11:13 AM

Depends on what you're after, really. I've been doing free forest area 1 because it have more Nav Rappies than area 2. (Team quest, why do you do this to us? orz )

lagnarok
Nov 19, 2012, 11:48 AM

You can farm area 2 but most of the time, the spawn for キュクロナーダ(kyukuronada? I don't know how you spell it in english lol.) is close to none or nonexistant. Area 2 is more for crabs.

You have 3 options if you want to farm productively:
1. Find area 2 maps that have guranteed spawn. It might take time to find good map though. I haven't seen any map that has good spawn. It spawns like every 5 minutes sometimes so don't get fooled.
2. Start up Area 1 MPA with comment + password saying you're farming ruin charm. You can find decent map quickly usually. And I'm sure a lot of people are stilling trying to farm.
3. Solo 1st ruin ark quest. You probably have to find party in the lobby. You can bring NPC/Friend partners but probably slow in killing enemies.