PDA

View Full Version : Mag 無敵A is really make u Invincibility ?

suzaku0zero0
Nov 18, 2012, 02:23 AM
does 無敵A only work when you hold the Photon Burst button?
or
even without 無敵A, enemies cannot hit you when you hold the Photon Burst button, and 無敵A affects you after you release that button?

blace
Nov 18, 2012, 02:31 AM
It starts working as soon as the PB gauge fills up, ie. the yellow glow and sparkle around your mag. It goes away after about 30 secs.

suzaku0zero0
Nov 18, 2012, 02:51 AM
It starts working as soon as the PB gauge fills up, ie. the yellow glow and sparkle around your mag. It goes away after about 30 secs.

So, it doesnt work after you initial PHoton Blast, long after gauge is full?

Im deciding if I should replace it with HP A or B, my mag already has 2x HP A and 1x HP B, dont really feel any invincibiliy,
and idk if your defaulty invincible when you just hold the PB button

freyt
Nov 18, 2012, 02:58 AM
It's more useful if you're the type of character and have the type of mag that gets you the Photon Blast quickly. In certain situations, I can get it as my Photon Blast is ending from the previous Photon Blast. But I'm a Force with wide AoE attacks and force mag with the PP healy PB which I think recharges fast anyways.

So I've been thinking about putting more invincibility abilities on it, because I actually get it again and the ability hasn't recharged yet.

suzaku0zero0
Nov 18, 2012, 03:07 AM
It's more useful if you're the type of character and have the type of mag that gets you the Photon Blast quickly. In certain situations, I can get it as my Photon Blast is ending from the previous Photon Blast. But I'm a Force with wide AoE attacks and force mag with the PP healy PB which I think recharges fast anyways.

So I've been thinking about putting more invincibility abilities on it, because I actually get it again and the ability hasn't recharged yet.

Im an HU/FI which mainly killes monsters one at a time, since I can be slow at it, should I get rid of invincibilityA?

blace
Nov 18, 2012, 03:09 AM
It's up to you on what you want, the time it takes for the invincibility to kick in during those major situations can be a pain. I also run a FI/HU and it's just very difficult to get any kills in in large rooms with bosses that hit everything on screen.

Macman
Nov 18, 2012, 08:13 AM
It's saved my ass on many occasions. I've had cases where I was going "Welp, I'm gonna need a moon atomizer." Only to have my PB gauge fill at the last second and the invulnerability save me from that last hit before death.
In the cases where it doesn't save you from death, it's 30 seconds of time you can attack with reckless abandon without worry of getting knocked off your feet.

Running HP Restore A, Status Heal A, Mate Production, Revival, and Invincibility. It's a very useful mag.

Z-0
Nov 18, 2012, 10:13 AM
Depends on your PB.

For example, Ketos Proi (the PP regeneration PB) is the fastest charging in the game. It's not because FOs have it; it's because it has a faster proc than other PBs. When it comes to the Prois, the charging time is Ketos > Julius > Ajax > Helix. Helix is not the slowest because HUs have it, because I do far more damage than my FO on HU (both are geared well), yet my FO one procs in like 30 seconds (or less).

If your PB is the Centurion one (Helix Proi), I wouldn't really recommend it as you're not going to see it often.

Dinosaur
Nov 18, 2012, 10:32 AM
Depends on your PB.

For example, Ketos Proi (the PP regeneration PB) is the fastest charging in the game. It's not because FOs have it; it's because it has a faster proc than other PBs. When it comes to the Prois, the charging time is Ketos > Julius > Ajax > Helix. Helix is not the slowest because HUs have it, because I do far more damage than my FO on HU (both are geared well), yet my FO one procs in like 30 seconds (or less).

If your PB is the Centurion one (Helix Proi), I wouldn't really recommend it as you're not going to see it often.

I changed my ranged mag's PB to Ketos Proi on my GU and I get my PB back at exactly the rate I used to get it with Ajax Proi.