PDA

View Full Version : Slight issue

Cortte
Nov 18, 2012, 09:28 PM
I will be moving sometime soon and at the same time going to get a laptop for the travel. Going to have to leave my desktop behind. My question is: I s it possible to play my character on another comp or transfer an account to a comp? From what I know you can only use your account on the comp you registered it to.

Dinosaur
Nov 18, 2012, 09:32 PM
Its possible to play the same account from another PC. You will probably need to put in a verification code(that you will get in your email) when logging in an account from another IP.

Shadowth117
Nov 18, 2012, 09:51 PM
Essentially when you try to log in it will send a code to your email. You just put in the code when you get it, hit the button, and play like normal. Not much to it.

Reiketsu
Nov 18, 2012, 09:51 PM
Yep, already happened to me a few times... when you log in from another PC, it will ask you to put in a code that will be sent to your e-mail address.
The only problems I know of are if you registered your account with an @aol.com address. Even though aol-addresses receive the SEGA newsletter, for some reason, they don't receive verification code mails :-?