PDA

View Full Version : Friend Invite

Abadeer
Nov 19, 2012, 02:16 AM
Ok so, I have been able to get the game and make an account, but as I was about to make a character, I got a message about a friend invite.

I looked into it and it seems like someone can benefit from me inputing a little bit of their information before I create a character.

I decided to wait a bit in hopes that I am right about this and can help one of you fine people out; however, I am only waiting for a couple hours.

Please, after registering or w/e it is you have to do for this to work, post or somehow get me your info so I can benefit you. Unfortunately I can only help one person it seems.

I'll choose someone based on my own judgment from the people that presented their information in time.

Also, you MUST be on ship 2 as that is where I will be making my character.

Sparzyle
Nov 19, 2012, 04:38 AM
I want the bandana which is traded on the Badge Shop also I could help you in the game because that's what I mostly do recently with my new teammates

and welcome to pso-world and PSO2! :P

ID:10086234

eharima
Nov 19, 2012, 08:25 AM
You won't get your badges.

TheszNuts
Nov 19, 2012, 02:38 PM
Don't listen to above poster, badges don't go immediately into your inventory. They go to a separate inventory so they aren't wasted in event your normal inventory is full.