PDA

View Full Version : So, about the new story mission...

Maronji
Nov 22, 2012, 10:45 AM
I just tried to run one of the paths of the new story mission.

Someone apparently didn't warn me about the Code: Duel (which lead into a changeover, since a certain something came out to play) with the tainted Fang duo (unless I just got supremely unlucky). I got Banshee out of the way, but Banther... That stupid, oversized kitty cat... I pulled out my gunslash to regen PP, but he got smart and did the double-lunge on me, beating me within an inch of my life, and finished me off as I was standing with a roar.

I thinkI'm pretty sure the resulting scream woke both the dead and the neighbors.[/spoiler-box]

Anyone else run into any unexpected surprises? Oh, it's a given, but please be mindful and remember to tag your spoilers. [spoiler]The Code: Destruction changeover into Code: Duel with Wolgahda on another path almost made me punch a wall, but that's about it so far.

Crysteon
Nov 22, 2012, 10:56 AM
Bosses are really cake there compared to the real ones (which are also cake, lol). You will have to go through the same pain in the paths where you decide to go alone (left has Fang beasts, and right has Snow beasts).

Fighting Hunar proved to be boring and highly predictable , but hey...I bet a real buffed one would kick our asses without breaking a sweat! (dat juggling combo!)

Yden
Nov 22, 2012, 12:56 PM
Also if you like using Zeno as a partner character, stay away from the story quest since you lose the ability to summon him after clearing.

ashley50
Nov 22, 2012, 01:11 PM
You don't like surprises?

Keii
Nov 22, 2012, 02:19 PM
Also if you like using Zeno as a partner character, stay away from the story quest since you lose the ability to summon him after clearing.
Nah, if you clear another path after that he comes back.