PDA

View Full Version : How low will EXP FULL and their members sink ?

ThoReLiTe
Nov 22, 2012, 08:41 PM
Tonight i was trolled endlessly by EXP FULL members especially a member, i knew this guy and he lowered himself too the lowest level by insulting my children. I thought you should all be aware of the attitude of this team, i spoke to the team master about the issue but he was not interested, apparently his team can do and say as they want without any regards too online players. CHAOTIX did not care about the behaviour of his so called team members and i find this pretty sad that a team behaves this way.
Hope everyone reading this can avoid the mispleasure of meeting this unsavoury team.

eharima
Nov 22, 2012, 08:45 PM
IP ban, NA server pls hurry!

plasism
Nov 22, 2012, 08:46 PM
How do you get trolled in Pso2?

Besides blowing up the drums in tunnels killing nearby players (which I do from time to time becuz its fun, but will ress the person anyways)

blace
Nov 22, 2012, 08:47 PM
How do you get trolled in Pso2?
By letting them get under your skin.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 22, 2012, 08:56 PM
I'm more concerned that you let your children play this game, on ship 2, probably on block 20, and you haven't even taught them how to use the Blacklist function

EXP FULL, they sure love their Axeons!

Link1275
Nov 22, 2012, 09:01 PM
IP ban, NA server pls hurry!

NA server will flop, so please read the history pf the previous servers. Go back about 50 pages in the PSO general section and maybe 180 in PSU general(probably more though).

Coatl
Nov 22, 2012, 09:01 PM
EXP FULL has always been full of trolls. Old news.

ThoReLiTe
Nov 22, 2012, 09:06 PM
*sigh*

I'm more concerned that you let your children play this game, on ship 2, probably on block 20, and you haven't even taught them how to use the Blacklist function

!
MY kid's were not playing PSO2 but i was abused regarding my kid's whilst i was playing PSO2

eharima
Nov 22, 2012, 09:29 PM
NA server will flop, so please read the history pf the previous servers. Go back about 50 pages in the PSO general section and maybe 180 in PSU general(probably more though).

Way to miss the point and emphasize it at the same time there son.

so please, go back and read into my statement before you come here trying to school me about a history I was part of...

if you still dont get it, then yeah, you fit the bill.

MY kid's were not playing PSO2 but i was abused regarding my kid's whilst i was playing PSO2

dont worry about it, its the internet... if this is all too much for you, maybe you should play hello kitty online or something.

Takatsuki
Nov 22, 2012, 09:41 PM
Wow, sounds like a really troublesome team!
Good thing my team is always nice to everyone and never engages in any questionable tactics!

Lostbob117
Nov 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
Learn how to blacklist don't make another stupid rant post like this, will ya?

Darki
Nov 22, 2012, 09:46 PM
@erahima, I'm sorry but the problem with your original statement would mean that both harraser and harrased would be punished, and on top of that, they'd be forced to move to the same server together where tis sort of behavior would happen again. I really see that sentence really pointless in this topic.

blace
Nov 22, 2012, 09:47 PM
Considering how he took those other posts, he's probably just new to the whole online gaming.

Blacklist as mentioned, and honestly don't bother with them. Offensive remarks towards your children? You probably mentioned them at one point and they felt like harassing you. Being harassed needlessly? Don't let them play you on and ignore them.

Dragwind
Nov 22, 2012, 09:51 PM
Accusations and inflammatory posting about others is not allowed on this forum.