PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 So I'm just starting out and I've got a problem

ReallyAngryFace
Nov 23, 2012, 02:12 AM
So everything is fine the game runs well and all that good stuff however during character create the voice option menu extends out of my reach.
That being said I can't pick and customize the pitch of my voice and I have to stick with the default.

I know it may be a silly problem to some but I'm very particular when it comes to character creation and I'd like to make it as cool as I possibly can.
Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this or if it's just a game problem as of late.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you :)

plasism
Nov 23, 2012, 02:13 AM
Um, mouse wheel scroll down?

ReallyAngryFace
Nov 23, 2012, 02:17 AM
If only it were that simple. >.< I mean the box literally clips off screen so the bottom of it is unavailable to me.

Halcyote
Nov 23, 2012, 02:26 AM
sounds like you would prolly need to change your screen resolution settings via the launcher. set it to your monitor/computer's native resolution.

ReallyAngryFace
Nov 23, 2012, 02:32 AM
I tried changing the screen res and no dice, but I just figured it out and believe it or not, what worked for me was making the box and character size 1.5 times bigger...which somehow magically made a BIGGER box fit in the screen.
Don't see how it made sense but hey, I'll take it. Now I can play xD

Link1275
Nov 23, 2012, 02:21 PM
I tried changing the screen res and no dice, but I just figured it out and believe it or not, what worked for me was making the box and character size 1.5 times bigger...which somehow magically made a BIGGER box fit in the screen.
Don't see how it made sense but hey, I'll take it. Now I can play xD
It actually is something to change the horizon size or something.