PDA

View Full Version : How do you get 100% success in all 3 affix?

suzaku0zero0
Nov 25, 2012, 12:26 PM
How do get 100% success affix transfer for all 3 affix?

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8166/successak.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/successak.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

picture from http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201973

Please tell me the steps to achieve this? getting a lvl 3 affix, a Soul and a Boost to 100% success transfer

Dextro
Nov 25, 2012, 12:54 PM
- Get the desired soul onto your 3-slot target weapon/unit.
- Acquire 2x [Shoot III/Soul/Whatever] fodder items.
- Buy a +20% Success Boost & a HP/PP item.
- Toss them into a blender along with 30,000 meseta for apprx. 1-2mins at medium power.
Enjoy your cool & refreshing 'F#£K YOU DUDU, I BEAT THE SYSTEM' Smoothie.

Kimil Adrayne
Nov 25, 2012, 01:17 PM
Why did person block their meseta in all of their pictures? I remember them from an old screenshot thread. Might suspicious if you ask me.

suzaku0zero0
Nov 25, 2012, 01:30 PM
- Toss them into a blender along with 30,000 meseta for apprx. 1-2mins at medium power.

Dextro, that does not add up to 100%
If do that, there is 70% chance desired soul will remain not 100%
2x lvl 3 +20% does not reach 100%

There must be another way

Please not that this picture is not mines, I got it from the linked thread in this forum

ShinMaruku
Nov 25, 2012, 01:31 PM
Why did person block their meseta in all of their pictures? I remember them from an old screenshot thread. Might suspicious if you ask me.
They all secretly broke or gold buyers. It's shame. :E

Link1275
Nov 25, 2012, 01:32 PM
Not everyone wants people to know how wealthy they are.

eharima
Nov 25, 2012, 01:54 PM

Please not that this picture is not mines, I got it from the linked thread in this forum

Nah if soul is on all 3 items it will be 80% and +20% boost will be 100%
Shoot III + shoot III will transfer at 80% +20% boost ect

Only thing this don't work with is ability
Read carefully

suzaku0zero0
Nov 25, 2012, 02:08 PM
Nah if soul is on all 3 items it will be 80% and +20% boost will be 100%
Shoot III + shoot III will transfer at 80% +20% boost ect

Only thing this don't work with is ability
Read carefully

Then how do you get soul and shoot 3 on 1 fodder material? Wouldn't getting 2 of the same fodder with 3 slots, of which included soul and lvl 3, have high chance of fail & cost alot?
Or is there a simpler method?

Link1275
Nov 25, 2012, 02:10 PM
Buy two weapons/units with Shoot III and Fang Soul. Use an "HP/PP Device". Done.

gravityvx
Nov 25, 2012, 02:39 PM
What's a HP/PP Device, what's it do? I'm seriously curious here.

Zyrusticae
Nov 25, 2012, 02:40 PM
Gawd damn, how wealthy do you even have to BE to DO something like this?!

Fuck's sake.

I quit! (Note: I never even started in the first place, so this changes nothing!)

eharima
Nov 25, 2012, 02:52 PM
Pro tip; 50% chance on a 3* item is in reality 85%
50% chance on a 9* item is closer to 25% in reality.

Dodo rng is very biased, you only go for 100% on final affixes
Make use of 1k junk to make base items, forcing luck with any shit%
I made a 4slot with 12% soul chance other day and I recently saw shoot V at 8% work www

1-3* rare are cheap and disposable, cost less to affix and have higher chance of working (back end rng)

I'm not here to give out all the tricks but this should set you off in the right direction

@link that would only be 50% /70% soul with 20% booster plus penalty for 3rd slot add.
@gravityvx HP booster adds 45hp @100% affix chance PP boost adds 5pp @100% chance

gigawuts
Nov 25, 2012, 02:53 PM
Pro tip; 50% chance on a 3* item is in reality 85%
50% chance on a 9* item is closer to 25% in reality.

Dodo rng is very biased, you only go for 100% on final affixes
Make use of 1k junk to make base items, forcing luck with any shit%
I made a 4slot with 12% soul chance other day and I recently saw shoot V at 8% work www

1-3* rare are cheap and disposable, cost less to affix and have higher chance of working (back end rng)

I'm not here to give out all the tricks but this should set you off in the right direction

I have a thought that any shown chance that is NOT 100% is inaccurate. You could have 90%, and it might truly behave like 50%. Only at 100% does the game force it to behave as shown.

I have no proof, just lots and lots and lots of horrible experiences with affixing that many here would write off as "dude like it's random bro it doesn't matter how unlikely it was because it's like random dude."

gravityvx
Nov 25, 2012, 02:59 PM
@gravityvx HP booster adds 45hp @100% affix chance PP boost adds 5pp @100% chance

Any chance you know what the item looks like, or what it's called in jp? I am sure as hell about to buy some lol

Edit: nvm found it.

Dextro
Nov 25, 2012, 03:13 PM

http://s17.postimage.org/c70fkyg0v/20_CHANCE.jpg

Really? Works fine for me.

gravityvx
Nov 25, 2012, 03:47 PM
Can confirm for sure this works lol thank you for this very enlightening thread.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/pso20121125_154421_000.png

Coatl
Nov 25, 2012, 03:50 PM
There's no mistaking it, those are Udonge's wings. :p

Gawd damn, how wealthy do you even have to BE to DO something like this?!

Fuck's sake.

I quit! (Note: I never even started in the first place, so this changes nothing!)

Only 3mil.

[Ayumi]
Nov 25, 2012, 04:33 PM
There's no mistaking it, those are Udonge's wings. :p

Only 3mil.

"Only"
Don't even have a quarter of that.

Drifting Fable
Nov 25, 2012, 04:39 PM
So can HP/PP boosters and 20% chance booster be used in the same Affix run or would it take two runs to apply them both?

Coatl
Nov 25, 2012, 04:40 PM
If you can't afford 3 good affixes just aim for 1 soul affixes.
Knowing what's plausible for you will save you a lot of grief.

So can HP/PP boosters and 20% chance booster be used in the same Affix run or would it take two runs to apply them both?

Would take two runs.

gravityvx
Nov 25, 2012, 05:00 PM

I used both in 1 go. Have 3 slots open, after they are selected it asks if you want to use the PP/HP item then goes the 20% boost menu to finish.

eharima
Nov 25, 2012, 05:01 PM

Would take two runs.

That's wrong.
You get the choice to use HP PP boost before affixing boost.

Aslong as the item is in your inventory it will come up as an option before the list of choice affixes comes up. Then the final choice you can use the %booster on the % chance screen

@giga yeah your dead right. Only 100% is accurate.

Ninja'd ;-;

Coatl
Nov 25, 2012, 05:03 PM
Oh I read that wrong. I thought he meant like apply the HP and the PP one at the same time.
>.>;;

suzaku0zero0
Nov 25, 2012, 07:43 PM
@gravityvx
Is this what you did?:

Using only materials with 3 slot and quartz soul to make 2 power III fodders (mainly 1 star weapons)

Then put 3 slots on Ruin Charm

Finally, when using the fodders on Ruin charm he used the Add special ability (pp) and +20% to make everything at 100%?

I still do not know how you can transfer power 3 without fang soul?
-to get 80% success of Quartz, you will need target and fodders to have Quartz aleady
-same for Power III
-Power III's alternative is 1x Power III with Fang Soul, but a weapon cannot have 2 different souls on it, so it cannot be supported by a weapon with Quartz soul already

Please help me understand

eharima
Nov 25, 2012, 10:01 PM
You're confusing me and you.

Yes, you need to have soul on all of them.
You will not get 100% soul transfer EVERY time. That's retarded

Just force it with luck, like you will for the 'fodder' at 50%
You will have the hardest time getting soul + the amount of slots on your final base equip.
Once you achieved this and have your fodder you go for100%

Shoot III + shoot III on fodder transfers at 80%, because your not up ranking from shoot ii
We're not using specific souls for transfer bonus

So its; ruin charm - soul +3 slot total
Fodder; soul + power III + another slot
PP booster
Dodo says; 80% soul 80% power III 100% pp boost
20% booster
100%100%100%

Edit; props to jeykama of you haven't read this then =.=

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196573

Arika
Nov 25, 2012, 11:01 PM
4 affix:
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/7568/pso22012102122451637.jpg (http://img841.imageshack.us/i/pso22012102122451637.jpg/)

Rien
Nov 25, 2012, 11:04 PM
4 affix:

And you do that for an Alba Breaker? ._.

Then again all Breakers have body 1

eharima
Nov 25, 2012, 11:05 PM
Burn III body I lol?

Mutation and ability is where 4 slot is at.
Plus 1/2 star item...

Show the finished rarz OK!

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 26, 2012, 12:06 AM
So its; ruin charm - soul +3 slot total
PP booster
Dodo says; 80% soul 80% power III 100% pp boost
20% booster
100%100%100%

So pretty much all 3 items will need 3 slots (not counting extra slot)?

If so what's the best way to get 3 slots on each one effectively?

eharima
Nov 26, 2012, 12:09 AM
I edited my last post in your thread, but do you mean 3 slots or 3 slots with affixes you want?

Arika
Nov 26, 2012, 12:43 AM
And you do that for an Alba Breaker? ._.

Then again all Breakers have body 1

well people who know the affix would know that this is just one step of the process in making a full 4 affix with PP boost. (PP boost will replace body I in real weapon)

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 26, 2012, 12:44 AM
Well...unless im missing something out of it...

It seems in general you need all 3....to have 3 slots on them....in general.
Whether not they have the affix you want would depend but i'd assume having it so they have the 3 slots would be the main thing to look at orginally...

eharima
Nov 26, 2012, 01:33 AM
You can only affix same number slot items with each other
1slot 1 slot
2 slot 2 slot
3 slot with 3 slot
You can add an extra slot at any time, but you will have a much lower success rate overall

Dark Emerald EXE
Nov 26, 2012, 03:57 AM
Haven't attempted 3 affix
But so far I got
All 3 of my units Fang/Shoot III
All 3 of my range weapons Mizer/Shoot III

So I'm content with that for now until I have more money...

Of course every time was ~ 50% for the soul and 80% for the Shoot III each time.

Meji
Nov 26, 2012, 04:26 AM
This is very easy, if you know how to do it.

First manage to get the item you want affixed to 3 slots. When you get it to 3 slots, turn 2 of these slots into Mutation I (ミューテーションⅠ) and the desired Soul.
After you have managed to do that, get two other items with the exact same amount of slots (in this case 3). These new items need to have (for example) Power III and the Soul you want.

Already having a Soul in the weapon/unit, and fusing it with 2 other items with the same soul, takes it up to a whole 80% chance of success.

When normally trying to add Power III to an item by using 2 other items with this affix, the success rate will end up at 50%. Due to Mutation I being on this item, success rate when adding LV3 affixes increases by 30%, which also leaves the total at 80% success rate.

The Spirita Boost is easy to add in, since you only need the Add Special Ability (PP) item (特殊能力追加(PP)). This item has a 100% success rate.

So, in the end, you'd have:

80% on the Soul
80% on the Power III
100% on Spirita Boost

Using a Ability Success Rate +20% item (能力追加成功率+20%) takes all these to 100%.

And, as you can see, 100% is a big difference from 90%. This guy failed adding Power III to the units twice. Poor fellow (images from http://www.pso2-uploader.info/)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up26897.jpg
http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up26896.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Lexx
Nov 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
Mutation I only gives 30% boost when u use 2xtech/shoot/power II to get III!!!!

Cry0
Nov 26, 2012, 02:08 PM
very informational topic! thank you!

snowiewind
Nov 26, 2012, 03:29 PM
I usually just run it on 100,80,70... dun fail much here ><

Udonge
Nov 26, 2012, 04:18 PM
I've sent you a guide to III/Soul/Boost, suzaku.
Sorry I haven't been on pso world much. (because I quit lol)
To get III/Soul/Boost, the fodders you need are:

Target Unit: Soul + II + xxx
Fodder #1: Soul + II + Mutation
Fodder #2: Soul + II + xxx

It's za besto choicesu!

Edit: Also don't bother using a 20% booster for a 3 slot weapon. It's a waste becuse fodder on weapons are easier to find and less expensive. Better to use it on 4+ affixes. I actually got my Yasminkov to have Shoot III/Sprita Boost/Mizer Soul/Sprita II/Ability II.

consume
Nov 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
If I had two abilities on a weapon (Vol Soul Power III) and I wanted to go for Vol Soul Power III Stamina Boost, how much would it cost going from 2 -> 3 abilities? Also what's the easiest way to do that with 100%?

eharima
Nov 29, 2012, 11:18 PM
If I had two abilities on a weapon (Vol Soul Power III) and I wanted to go for Vol Soul Power III Stamina Boost, how much would it cost going from 2 -> 3 abilities? Also what's the easiest way to do that with 100%?

てthe problem is actually adding anther slot to your existing weapon, really, the best way is to plan ahead to avoid this situation.

the easiest way is to just try your luck, you will need another item(s) with vol soul and power III and have the stamina boost item on you.
put them all together and see what % dodo gives you when adding the 3rd slot, add a 20% booster in the mix you should be around 60-64%? maybe higher idk right now.

Roll the dice and see whats up. considering the HP and 20% booster will be 2mill, consider what you could invest in.

worst case, everything falis, and you have to build up 3 slot and then 2 additional items with 3 slot vol/ power III, get vol soul on your main weapon this will be 80/80/100 +20% = 100/100/100 and your about 6-7 mill short :P

consume
Dec 3, 2012, 07:11 PM
てthe problem is actually adding anther slot to your existing weapon, really, the best way is to plan ahead to avoid this situation.

the easiest way is to just try your luck, you will need another item(s) with vol soul and power III and have the stamina boost item on you.
put them all together and see what % dodo gives you when adding the 3rd slot, add a 20% booster in the mix you should be around 60-64%? maybe higher idk right now.

Roll the dice and see whats up. considering the HP and 20% booster will be 2mill, consider what you could invest in.

worst case, everything falis, and you have to build up 3 slot and then 2 additional items with 3 slot vol/ power III, get vol soul on your main weapon this will be 80/80/100 +20% = 100/100/100 and your about 6-7 mill short :P

What's the best way to get 3 slots? most of the time I try 70/70/70 and something ALWAYS fails. Also should I be able to do this with 6.5 mil?

eharima
Dec 3, 2012, 11:30 PM
Affix with items that are not status affects like body I, arm I, light resist ect
To initially get 3 slots, then make one of the 3 base slots in to desired soul
Then using 2 additional 3slot items both with soul +atk 3 + w/e.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 4, 2012, 07:29 AM

How does that succes boost and HP/PP item work? I heard you can't use both at the same time so how does it work? Kinda wanna know before I atempt it.

Meji
Dec 4, 2012, 09:38 AM
How does that succes boost and HP/PP item work? I heard you can't use both at the same time so how does it work? Kinda wanna know before I atempt it.
When having either of these items in your inventory while affixing, you will be given a prompt asking if you would like to use it or not.
When using these items, you may add the ability (+5PP / +45HP) to 1 of the slots in the current item with a 100% possibility of success.
They do not prompt a new slot, you must use one of the current ones. You may also not transfer the abilities between other items. When it's on the weapon/unit, it's stuck (until you affix it again).

Ce'Nedra
Dec 4, 2012, 10:28 AM
When having either of these items in your inventory while affixing, you will be given a prompt asking if you would like to use it or not.
When using these items, you may add the ability (+5PP / +45HP) to 1 of the slots in the current item with a 100% possibility of success.
They do not prompt a new slot, you must use one of the current ones. You may also not transfer the abilities between other items. When it's on the weapon/unit, it's stuck (until you affix it again).

Lets say I want Quartz Soul+Power3+5PP on a unit, I need to get Quartz/affix1/affix2 on the unit.

Then I add 2 fodder units with lets say Quartz+Power3+affix3 and +5PP item instead of the random affix3 I will get all 3 in one go, plus able to add a 20% succes rate booster?

I honestly don't wanna go screw up so I wanna be sure.

Meji
Dec 4, 2012, 10:32 AM
Lets say I want Quartz Soul+Power3+5PP on a unit, I need to get Quartz/affix1/affix2 on the unit.

Then I add 2 fodder units with lets say Quartz+Power3+affix3 and +5PP item instead of the random affix3 I will get all 3 in one go, plus able to add a 20% succes rate booster?

I honestly don't wanna go screw up so I wanna be sure.That is correct.

Best way to do this (if you wanna 100% all of 'em) is to get the weapon you wanna affix to 3 slots, with a Mutation 1 and Quartz Soul on it. They have 2 other 3-slot weapons with Quartz Soul, Power 3, and something random (since the PP boost will take this slots' place).

QD Soul and Power III will now have a 80% success. Use the PP boost and you'll be at 80%/80%/100%. Use the +20% item, and voilá.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 4, 2012, 10:34 AM
That is correct.

Best way to do this (if you wanna 100% all of 'em) is to get the weapon you wanna affix to 3 slots, with a Mutation 1 and Quartz Soul on it. They have 2 other 3-slot weapons with Quartz Soul, Power 3, and something random (since the PP boost will take this slots' place).

QD Soul and Power III will now have a 80% success. Use the PP boost and you'll be at 80%/80%/100%. Use the +20% item, and voilá.

What does mutation do again aside boosting stats?

So like, Quartz + Mutation + Affix1 on the unit and then 2x Quartz + Power 3 + Affix2to garantee 100% succes...Might try thing tonight.

Meji
Dec 4, 2012, 10:37 AM
What does mutation do again aside boosting stats?

So like, Quartz + Mutation + Affix1 on the unit and then 2x Quartz + Power 3 + Affix2to garantee 100% succes...Might try thing tonight.Mutation gives a +30% success when trying to add a LV3 ability, as well as boosting HP, S-ATK, R-ATK and T-ATK by +10.

Espikes
Jan 13, 2013, 05:38 AM
I have a question on Adding abilities. What if the weapon/unit you get already has like 3 or so abilities on it and you'd like to get rid of those to add in your own abilties to it?

Does that mean you'll have to find a weapon/unit with 3 slots of the affixes you want and go that way or is there a way to just get rid of all of the those affixes all together?

Either way, it seems kinda pricey... (I'm sure Dudu makes a mint...bastard.. lol)

Z-0
Jan 13, 2013, 05:41 AM
@ Meji - Only when creating. Mutation is not required if using level 3s on your fodders.

@ Espikes - You need to find more items with the affixes you want. Only way to go about it.

Gama
Jan 13, 2013, 09:10 AM

i would do the same, because im so poor >_<

well 700k for a free course player isnt bad is it?

"shop ticket helped"

i probbly wouldnt block it cuz i'm so lazy :D

quirki
Apr 1, 2013, 11:22 AM
Hi guys,

I'm a bit lost here, I get that you can't put abilities from armour onto weapons and vise versa, I found a piece of armour I wanted and put tech 3 on it.
But cant seem to put a soul on it even though I have about 6 items in my inventory with the soul I want?

Is there a 101 guide anywhere to be found for complete beginners ^^

EDIT: I found one... for those looking for a beginner guide look here
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196573