PDA

View Full Version : question about translating and such

psycho4r5
Nov 25, 2012, 06:43 PM
So I am an avid gamer and loved PSO dream cast and GC. (In my top 3 of best games ever) Unfortunetly I dont know much about the porting of jp titles to the USA so I was curious what all needs to be done does SoA only have to translate and release or are there more steps involved?? I feel like realistically we should already be playing this game I dont understand how it can take this long to translate a game that tons and tons of people are anticipating.

secondly, I am pretty good with computer programming and hardware and such. What all do I need to do in order to get jp PSO2 running on my pc. also is their any sort of game guide for people that dont know any japanase and need some hand holding to figure out how the hell the game even plays and which item i picked up is a monomate? I assume both the answers to these questions are elsewhere on this forum so If you could just direct me to the right place Id appreciate that alot.

GreenArcher
Nov 25, 2012, 07:21 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pso2+registration+guide

While you're on this website, also try looking for a "PSO2 English Patch" since we cannot discuss it here.

psycho4r5
Nov 25, 2012, 07:29 PM
ahh ok thank you, wasnt aware we couldnt talk about so thanks