PDA

View Full Version : Failed to Authenticate

Noc Codez
Nov 25, 2012, 06:45 PM
Everytime I try to log into my Sega ID it give me Failed to Authenticate.. I am doing the hiragana correct and I still can't seem to log in.. :-?

anyone else having problem ?

Gold Saw
Nov 25, 2012, 06:49 PM
My only guess is you are taking to long to log in.

Noc Codez
Nov 25, 2012, 06:52 PM
What's the time limit ? also Iv'e been using this site to solve the code http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

also If I reload it does it still exceed the time limit or would i have to open a new page up ?

also Ty for the fast reply

Also it takes me maybe a min and a half to do the code.. if that to long ?

Anduril
Nov 25, 2012, 07:00 PM
What's the time limit ? also Iv'e been using this site to solve the code http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

also If I reload it does it still exceed the time limit or would i have to open a new page up ?

also Ty for the fast reply

Also it takes me maybe a min and a half to do the code.. if that to long ?
It usually times out the code in about 2 minutes from my experience. Reloading is the only way to get a new code; just going back and trying to reinput the same code will just end up giving the same error.

Noc Codez
Nov 25, 2012, 07:02 PM
Been at this for an HR :( already bought my webmoney so I have to get this right.. lol

Ok just did the code in 50secs I know it was right still giving me that error.. can someone log into theirs just so i can confirm its working right?

does user name has to be the exact way you spell it when you log into game caps and all ? because that's what iv'e been doing

Gold Saw
Nov 25, 2012, 07:26 PM
Its working fine. Make sure you are not typing your name or password with any capitals.

Noc Codez
Nov 25, 2012, 07:28 PM
Its working fine. Make sure you are not typing your name or password with any capitals.

Damn.. that's what iv'e been doing I figured it had to be exactly the same as if your signing into the game... tyvm let me try it