PDA

View Full Version : Character creation guide/formula?

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 26, 2012, 12:09 AM
I want to make a character that looks similar to one of the NPCS in game, but I don't think I have the ability to make an exact replica or even something remotely similar unless I follow a guide. I've considered using a picture as a comparison while I'm making the character, but there are a lot of details that will be left out (height, facial structure and more). I could always try over and over again if I need to.

Are there any guides floating around somewhere, or am I on my own for this one? I don't even mind what NPC they're written for. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

blace
Nov 26, 2012, 12:17 AM
There was a picture guide on recreating Lisa, but they require CV parts to get the look right as well as needing the head part ticket which costs around 2 million.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 26, 2012, 01:47 AM
There was a picture guide on recreating Lisa, but they require CV parts to get the look right as well as needing the head part ticket which costs around 2 million.

Lisa is actually one of the characters that interests me the most. I have a few team members who are terrified of her, so running around looking exactly like her would be fantastic. I guess it's time to start saving up if I want to do that though.

Sparzyle
Nov 26, 2012, 04:28 AM
How to make your own Lisa

[SPOILER-BOX]http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/6219.jpg
http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/6218.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]
Here it is. but yeah back in the days, Lisa caseal parts were cheap like 100k or 200k for the full set, now they cost like 200k each piece plus the head ticket 2mill as blace said

[Ayumi]
Nov 26, 2012, 04:56 AM
Lisa is actually one of the characters that interests me the most. I have a few team members who are terrified of her, so running around looking exactly like her would be fantastic. I guess it's time to start saving up if I want to do that though.

Terrified? She's so adorable and cute.
So want to adopt this caring little caseal.

Cephei Mordred
Nov 26, 2012, 07:18 AM
;2885943']Terrified? She's so adorable and cute.

Well I've not read any translations of her stuff, but apparently she's so psycho that she makes HK-47 look like a pacifist.

But yeah, normally I would find her creepy, but I find her endearing, in spite of her uncanny valley-ness, perhaps because I don't understand what she's saying anyway.

[Ayumi]
Nov 26, 2012, 01:38 PM
Well I've not read any translations of her stuff, but apparently she's so psycho that she makes HK-47 look like a pacifist.

But yeah, normally I would find her creepy, but I find her endearing, in spite of her uncanny valley-ness, perhaps because I don't understand what she's saying anyway.

I guess it makes sense people call me psycho then. >.>
Me and Lisa got a lot in common lol.

ReaperTheAbsol
Nov 26, 2012, 02:10 PM
Here it is. but yeah back in the days, Lisa caseal parts were cheap like 100k or 200k for the full set, now they cost like 200k each piece plus the head ticket 2mill as blace said

Thank you very much for this! This is exactly what I was in hopes of finding!

;2885943']Terrified? She's so adorable and cute.

Mhm. I find it a bit shocking myself as well. I usually send over some of my 'Lisa' love to a few members via Symbol Arts in Team chat. Some of them end up shuddering at the very image of her. I think she's lovely despite her affinity for shooting stuff with a smile on her face, and even with that in mind I'm glad she's on my side.

I think you bring up a good point here. HK-47 looks rather tame when compared with Lisa. I'm almost frightened to find out what she's really saying.

------

Thanks for the input, everyone. I'd love to see other character creation guides for other NPCs if you have them!

Mysterious-G
Nov 26, 2012, 02:13 PM
You-know-who is Dark Falz. Calling it.

suzaku0zero0
Nov 26, 2012, 09:04 PM

Where did Sizustar get this? is there guides for making other npc? or anime characters?

Sparzyle
Nov 26, 2012, 11:56 PM
Where did Sizustar get this? is there guides for making other npc? or anime characters?
Japanese forums pobrably, japanese ppl has recreated many NPCs from Zeno to Hans, even the Dudu's P:

Sizustar
Nov 27, 2012, 02:09 AM

That's the pre-final one.

Here's the final one
[SPOILER-BOX]http://mmoloda.com/pso2/image/6745.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]