PDA

View Full Version : Warm welcome

Alumina
Nov 26, 2012, 12:20 AM
Hello everyone. I've been playing Pso since it was released for the Gamecube. Judging by the posts i can pretty much say that everyone here has started playing Pso2 before me.
I just started playing a day ago and i am now level 6 on ship 5 (I wouldn't mind company as it gets a bit dull being alone). I hope i can get along with everyone on here and have a good time =P.
-Btw my ign is the same as my forum name.

eharima
Nov 26, 2012, 12:23 AM
Reroll on ship 2.
Hello

Alumina
Nov 26, 2012, 12:25 AM
Oh, so i guess the majority of the forum plays on ship 2 then?

JC200X
Nov 26, 2012, 12:28 AM
Oh, so i guess the majority of the forum plays on ship 2 then?

Yes, but a bit of a warning; You may want to avoid block 20 as much as possible. I've heard some funny business goes on there and even a hacking a few days ago.

Alumina
Nov 26, 2012, 12:30 AM
Uh oh that doesn't sound good. I know we're supposed to avoid certain macro's. Well looks like I'll have to remake a character.
Good thing i didn't get too far lol

BIG OLAF
Nov 26, 2012, 12:30 AM
The only "bad" thing that happens in Block 20 are the excessively crude and vulgar conversations held by -certain people- as they do nothing but stand in the lobby and waste time.

I see the "hackers" there sometimes as well, but as long as you don't go idle around them, you're fine.

Alumina
Nov 26, 2012, 12:33 AM
Ah ok. Any advice on how to level quickly?

Alia
Nov 26, 2012, 12:38 AM
Ah ok. Any advice on how to level quickly?

Here're some of my suggestions, but others on this forum may have better ones. :)

1) Accept lots of Client Orders from NPCs with blue speech bubbles over their heads.
2) Complete Arks quests to unlock Free Exploration!
3) Find a Free Exploration map that is almost full, and join it. Find the group within the map and follow them around, helping out!
4) Learning how to do Time Attacks will also help. :) Here're some threads on that:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202633
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202634

Alumina
Nov 26, 2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'll start right away on finishing the ark quest and client quest.