PDA

View Full Version : help with matter board quests

psycho4r5
Nov 27, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hi guys so I am new to pso2 but I have been able to pick it up pretty easily. One thing I havent fully grasped yet is the matter board. So I accepted the first matterboard mission which I believe is B-1 Find a GunSlayer drop from an Oodan (Any Forest Mission). So I am not 100% sure but i think in this last forest mission I did I got the drop but here is where I am stuck at. So I tried to open the matter board to try and get an idea of what i needed to do next but it is grayed out. So thats where I am at as far as the matter board goes. Can you guys help me out here?

P.S. when I was doing the first 2 forest missions from the quest counter I would hear an audio cue with no apparent notification, does anyone ahve any idea what its trying to tell me?

thanks in advance

Link1275
Nov 27, 2012, 06:34 PM
Hi guys so I am new to pso2 but I have been able to pick it up pretty easily. One thing I havent fully grasped yet is the matter board. So I accepted the first matterboard mission which I believe is B-1 Find a GunSlayer drop from an Oodan (Any Forest Mission). So I am not 100% sure but i think in this last forest mission I did I got the drop but here is where I am stuck at. So I tried to open the matter board to try and get an idea of what i needed to do next but it is grayed out. So thats where I am at as far as the matter board goes. Can you guys help me out here?

P.S. when I was doing the first 2 forest missions from the quest counter I would hear an audio cue with no apparent notification, does anyone ahve any idea what its trying to tell me?

thanks in advance
You get or do what the node wants you to do. Then you finish the mission. Then you select the next circular node. When you're in the field and you hear a sound, it's probably an event field popping up.

Maronji
Nov 27, 2012, 06:36 PM

thanks in advance

Was it a golden drop? Only golden drops count.

Also, you should never have to open the matter board manually after completing a matter. It will always open itself. The only exception to this is if you are still mid-mission, as you can't change your currently assigned matter until you either complete the mission or abandon it.

EDIT: Dang, ninja'ed. Usually, it's me doing the ninja'ing (wow, that was bad).

psycho4r5
Nov 28, 2012, 09:08 PM
ok gusy I am still having trouble understanding this whole matter board. this is the only aspect of the game i still dont fully understand. So the first time I opened the matter board when you meet shaoni or wahtever her name was and you click the first node which I think was b-1 (it told me I had to get some drop from any forest mission) and accept it, I am no longer able to open the matterboard(its greyed out) and I also canot abandon quest because on that menu abandon quest is also greyed out so I have no way of figuring out which matter board mission I am actually on. I have ran tons of forest and still am yet to see a golden drop. I am level 4 abot to hit level 5. does anyone know what the problem is? Its starting to really bother me because I feel like I should be progressing on these matterboard missions but I am still unsure of how it works exactly.

thanks in advanced for any help guys

psycho4r5
Nov 28, 2012, 09:11 PM
scratch that guys I have it all figured out. I forgot I restarted my char because I wanted to be on ship 2 so I was remembering doing the matterboard from before. I got it now lol thanks anyways for dealing with me being dumb