PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the team system

Narugami
Nov 28, 2012, 12:05 AM
1: How many times do you level up the team photon tree for it to actually grow?

2: What other benefits do we get for leveling the team to 3 besides being able to change the NPC behind the counter?

3: What exactly does the photon duration buff do? We leveled it up once but the buffs you get still only last for two hours. We think it's the duration of how long the buff stays available in the tree, but a confirmation would be nice.

4: Is there a remote way to keep track of everyone else's team points?

Number 1 is my main question but since I'm already asking I figured I might as well ask some unsolved mysteries. Anyone?

Syklo
Nov 28, 2012, 12:08 AM
wait you can change the npc behind the counter??
pic please

Narugami
Nov 28, 2012, 12:12 AM
The NPC behind the counter of your team room, yes. I can't take pics right now because PSO2's under maintenance >:

Sp-24
Nov 28, 2012, 12:14 AM
1: How many times do you level up the team photon tree for it to actually grow?

Not sure, but our tree has grown after we leveled one of the buffs to level 4, so 1-3 times for it to grow once, I guess. (hope it helps :))

2: What other benefits do we get for leveling the team to 3 besides being able to change the NPC behind the counter?

Team storage, I think, though it may be a level 2 thing, I don't remember anymore.

3: What exactly does the photon duration buff do? We leveled it up once but the buffs you get still only last for two hours. We think it's the duration of how long the buff stays available in the tree, but a confirmation would be nice.

I think it determines how long does the buff stay available in the tree's menu once it has appeared there.

4: Is there a remote way to keep track of everyone else's team points?

Do what our team does and demand that everybody sends you a screenshot with their individual status once in a while, since there seems to be no way to do that with in-game tools.

Narugami
Nov 28, 2012, 12:22 AM
Not sure, but our tree has grown after we leveled one of the buffs to level 4, so 1-3 times for it to grow once, I guess. (hope it helps :))

Team storage, I think, though it may be a level 2 thing, I don't remember anymore.

I think it determines how long does the buff stay available in the tree's menu once it has appeared there.

Do what our team does and demand that everybody sends you a screenshot with their individual status once in a while, since there seems to be no way to do that with in-game tools.

http://puu.sh/1v9u2.gif

Thank you!

Macman
Nov 28, 2012, 02:38 AM
I think higher team level also increases your member capacity.

Sp-24
Nov 28, 2012, 03:14 AM
We've hit the 100 members (or, well, accounts) limit long before the tree was introduced, and I doubt this has changed, seeing how all the teams still seem to have less than 100 people.

Narugami
Nov 30, 2012, 03:37 AM
Bumping this for a follow up question:

Our tree didn't grow! D: Well it is withered.. If I add photon water later on, will the growing take effect? Or will it wait until the next level added? ):
http://puu.sh/1vUEc.jpg

Sp-24
Nov 30, 2012, 04:38 AM
Oh, yeah, I screwed up. We leveled up the buff appearance chance and duration first, so the correct answer should be 7-9 level ups, not 1-3. I'm sorry.

Narugami
Nov 30, 2012, 05:02 AM
Ah. Alright. Then we need to grow our tree one or two more times for it to grow then. Thanks!