PDA

View Full Version : SEGA ID Trouble

Renvalt
Nov 28, 2012, 09:04 PM
I lost access privileges to my account, and unfortunately I don't remember the e-mail I used for said account. I've been trying to remember, but sadly it's no go.

I know the password and account name, it's just the e-mail I don't remember. However, I know that if I send SEGA any form of request for support, they will deny me due to being a Gaijin.

*sigh* Now what should I do? There's no way to recover my stuff, and my guild's obviously not going to tolerate me making a new account.

Anyone have any ideas?

consume
Nov 28, 2012, 09:50 PM
I lost access privileges to my account, and unfortunately I don't remember the e-mail I used for said account. I've been trying to remember, but sadly it's no go.

I know the password and account name, it's just the e-mail I don't remember. However, I know that if I send SEGA any form of request for support, they will deny me due to being a Gaijin.

*sigh* Now what should I do? There's no way to recover my stuff, and my guild's obviously not going to tolerate me making a new account.

Anyone have any ideas?

I had the exact same problem. I sent Sega support an email (using google translator) and they responded and said that they needed the First name, Last name, Security question and DOB on the account before they could change the email. Luckily I remembered those. If you don't remember them...you might be SOL.

Renvalt
Nov 29, 2012, 02:52 AM
I remember them, thank god. The only worry of mine was that being a non-JP (AKA gaijin) would automatically place me on an auto-don't care list.

I mean, I'm not exactly reading the ToS by the letter and saying they'd ban me, but they just wouldn't raise a hand to deal with my problem since I shouldn't even be here in the first place.

eharima
Nov 29, 2012, 04:32 AM
and my guild's obviously not going to tolerate me making a new account.

Sounds like a good team.

Renvalt
Nov 29, 2012, 04:42 AM
Sounds like a good team.

I actually should've erased that bit. Because, well, it turned out quite the contrary. They were very understanding about it.