PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Vita guide?

fatelinka
Nov 29, 2012, 05:16 AM
Do you think someone will make one for us trying PSO2 on the Vita? It would certainly help people like me.

Drifting Fable
Nov 29, 2012, 05:22 AM
What would such a guide need to touch on?

Its the same game and the same servers (ish). Just different controls and interface.

fatelinka
Nov 29, 2012, 05:25 AM
Now when you bring that up to mind...guess you just gotta dig through the PSN Store...Whelp now I feel like an idiot.

The Ryan
Nov 29, 2012, 10:39 AM
Are you able to get the Vita version here in the states?

The Walrus
Nov 29, 2012, 11:01 AM
If you chance your Vita's region to Japan yeah you'll be able to get it when it releases.

Meji
Nov 29, 2012, 11:02 AM
Are you able to get the Vita version here in the states?You need to have a Japanese PSN account to download (and play, I believe) PSO2 for your PS Vita.
More info can be found on Bumped:
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-vita-releases-feb-28th-2013-and-closed-beta-test-in-january/

Alenoir
Nov 29, 2012, 11:45 AM
You may be able to sneak by with your US PSN if you buy the package version of the client, but it will still only connect to the JP server.

The Ryan
Nov 29, 2012, 11:51 AM
Does anyone think it is worth it or is defiantly coming out for the vita in US? I'm debating on getting a vita for xmas, but the only way I would get one is if PSO2 is coming to it. We all know how SOA works on this, it could be two years before this comes, at least I still have hope for it on PC first.

Patmaster
Nov 29, 2012, 12:31 PM
just ordered a Vita yay! So looking forward to play PSO2 jp with that... :D

Venna
Mar 9, 2013, 08:24 PM
What I really need help with is how to switch to team chat on the vita...
Anyone know and could help me?

Gardios
Mar 9, 2013, 08:35 PM
Hold the button at the bottom right-hand corner to open the chat window, then press the button on the top right until it says Team.

Venna
Mar 10, 2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks, I found it!

Hellahym
Mar 10, 2013, 11:23 AM
I have found a option to shot with L button on AIM mode:

Go to options, chose the 3rd line (settings), enter in the first line of the menu and from there go the only group that has 3 options. Mark the last one and is done.
Remember to confirm the changes in the last line on the main settings menu.

the bad thing is I was looking for a way to turn off the hud in screenshot mode :(

Edith Piaff:

Better with screenshots!

Chose the highlighted option with O, press X.

Press O on the last line to confirm.

L will shot on aim mode, R will unleash PAs. To switch between melee/shot modes, touch the mode icon on the screen.