PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to find Garongos?

Mushy2000
Nov 29, 2012, 05:05 PM
I need them for my subclass quest and I need 12. I'm level 23 so I can't do forest exploration yet. Which of the forest levels should I be able to find them in?

Requiem Aeternam
Nov 29, 2012, 05:14 PM
I need them for my subclass quest and I need 12. I'm level 23 so I can't do forest exploration yet. Which of the forest levels should I be able to find them in?

Garongo are extremely difficult to find outside of the Forest Exploration. They only show up in Emergency Codes. You might be better grinding to Lv25 before hunting them.

This is just from my experiences though.

:rappy::rappy::rappy:

Macman
Nov 29, 2012, 05:16 PM
They show up in emergency codes in Dagan Extermination, but the best place to find them is area 2 of Forest Exploration.

Also you can just kill them in Normal difficulty. You don't need hard mode Garongos for it to count.

Rika-chan
Nov 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
Garongo are extremely difficult to find outside of the Forest Exploration.
Naw. There's a ton of them in the first Time Attack mission.

Sp-24
Nov 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
Best way to quickly get 15 Garongos? (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199649)

Mushy2000
Nov 29, 2012, 05:27 PM
They show up in emergency codes in Dagan Extermination, but the best place to find them is area 2 of Forest Exploration.

Also you can just kill them in Normal difficulty. You don't need hard mode Garongos for it to count.

Yeah Once I got back in game I realized I still had the option to do normal, was just so excited about unlocking hard. But yeah, I did one run and got 5 already, 3 more. Thanks.

BIG OLAF
Nov 29, 2012, 05:32 PM
Naw. There's a ton of them in the first Time Attack mission.

^Listen to this lady.

The 1st block of the Naberius TA mission will get you your Gorongos super-quick.

Mushy2000
Nov 29, 2012, 05:34 PM
^Listen to this lady.

The 1st block of the Naberius TA mission will get you your Gorongos super-quick.

what are time attack missions? I've soloed the whole game, so i'm kinda in the dark on these other things.

blace
Nov 29, 2012, 06:24 PM
what are time attack missions? I've soloed the whole game, so i'm kinda in the dark on these other things.

Well for one you unlock the Naberius TA after you unlock Tundra Exploration and needs at the very least two people to even start it. It consists of forest and tundra with Snow Banther and Snow Banshee as the end of are bosses and you are given a rank for completing it within a certain limit. The NPC Klotho in the lobby upper area provides CO's for time attack missions.