PDA

View Full Version : Populated English Speaking Ships

Classical31
Dec 1, 2012, 02:44 AM
As the title hints at, I just found out about PSO2. I used to play PSU on the xbox and enjoyed it for a long time. Now that I downloaded PSO2, I'm looking for the most populated English speaking areas, since I know almost zero Japanese. If anyone knows of the most populated Ship, please speak up! :D I made my character on Ship 3, but i'm completely fine with switching to different ships if I just so happened to pick a fairly un-populated English Ship. :)

blace
Dec 1, 2012, 02:49 AM
Ships 2 and 10. Ship 2 has the largest population and ship 10 has a sizable community that's close knit.

Classical31
Dec 1, 2012, 02:51 AM
Ships 2 and 10. Ship 2 has the largest population and ship 10 has a sizable community that's close knit.

Awesome, and thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind me asking, does anything happen (specifically bad things) if you speak English in public "channels"?

lunarsoul
Dec 1, 2012, 03:05 AM
Awesome, and thanks for the quick reply. If you don't mind me asking, does anything happen (specifically bad things) if you speak English in public "channels"?

Not really, most Japanese players are accepting that their server has a ton of English or Foreign players on it. Most of them are cool with it and are quite friendly and have taken a "the more the merrier" attitude. Although sometimes communication between people can be iffy during games, people tend to enjoy the learning experience to attempt to be social to a person of a different language. Just remember that you are treated as a guest so dont go to their house and try to purposely tick them off with bad habits/language/manners, you know what I mean.