PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 and Sega website down

Inazuma
Dec 1, 2012, 04:46 AM
pso2.jp/players/

It seems that the game and also the official website are suddenly down. I can't access either. Is this happening to anyone else? Did Sega get hacked or something?

*edit*

The official website is back up now, but the game itself is still fucked. I can log in but once in the game, I can't actually do anything. For example, I can't talk, change lobby blocks, check the shops, etc. There aren't even any NPCs. After a few minutes of being logged in, I get disconnected.

*edit*
The official website is down once again. Something is wrong indeed.

*edit*
Wow. I can't access any Japanese website. Even Nico Nico Douga is down. What is going on in Japan?

*edit*
Everything works again. Still not sure exactly what caused the problem but glad it's fixed.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 1, 2012, 04:50 AM
I can acces the website perfectly fine and its still up. Might be your Internet?

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 1, 2012, 04:51 AM
pso2.jp/players/

It seems that the game and also the official website are suddenly down. I can't access either. Is this happening to anyone else? Did Sega get hacked or something?

I got on the website just fine. As for the game it mentions maintenance on the website so the game could be down for this.

:rappy::rappy::rappy:

Xaeris
Dec 1, 2012, 04:52 AM
I too can access without issue.

Soultrigger
Dec 1, 2012, 04:59 AM
Glad to know I wasn't the only one getting this. And here I thought I got IP banned, lol (ok not really).

Horosha_Onikage
Dec 1, 2012, 05:04 AM
I'm having the same problems as the both of you. Ah, well. Needed to catch up on some Zs anyhow. :/

EvilMag
Dec 1, 2012, 05:11 AM
I don't have any problems. :/

schnee4
Dec 1, 2012, 05:14 AM
confirmed for not working

Spellbinder
Dec 1, 2012, 05:31 AM
No problems here.

Inazuma
Dec 1, 2012, 06:54 AM
Everything is working again. What a strange problem. It didn't affect everyone. Maybe it was some kind of internet routing problem.