PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with my mag.

Mushy2000
Dec 1, 2012, 07:22 AM
I'm level 23, and a ranger, when I started my mag, I just endlessly fed him trimates until he reached level 30, so his high stats are tech 16 and tech def 16. Did I totally do this wrong or is there something I can take advantage of with his skills like this. My subclass is a hunter, so I get no benefit from tech points.

Rien
Dec 1, 2012, 07:51 AM
If I remember correctly, you require Tech Def to wear the Snow Banther armor units, which go well with the Banshee's Roar twin machinegun for gunners.

Also, if you pump Ability + Tech Def/Tech Atk you can get Julius Nifta, which is basically Zondeel in a Photon Blast. With some damage.

Now that your mag is 30, though, you have periodic PP recovery which is really a nicer bonus than you think.

Mushy2000
Dec 1, 2012, 07:55 AM
If I remember correctly, you require Tech Def to wear the Snow Banther armor units, which go well with the Banshee's Roar twin machinegun for gunners.

Also, if you pump Ability + Tech Def/Tech Atk you can get Julius Nifta, which is basically Zondeel in a Photon Blast. With some damage.

Now that your mag is 30, though, you have periodic PP recovery which is really a nicer bonus than you think.

Yeah I notice my pp go haywire sometimes I was wondering wth tht was, so if that is an ability unique to a tech mag then I'll take it. are rangers not able to equip smg's right now?