PDA

View Full Version : How do I copy text on this game?

[Ayumi]
Dec 1, 2012, 01:03 PM
This is really annoying me now, and it's been this way since I've started many months ago.

Sometimes I can't even highlight the text, other times I highlight it and then I would hit ctrl+c about 60 times (not kidding, sometimes more) and it never copies the text.

What's wrong and tell me a 100% sure way for me to copy it as many times I would still have to type it out part by part if someone either send me the name of something or send me a link through the game.

ZIE creations
Dec 1, 2012, 01:29 PM
Even though you can highlight some text, I think only text boxes are actually copy-able. I would like to know of a way to capture more test though, I don't know enough Kanji to get past the basics >.<

[Ayumi]
Dec 1, 2012, 01:31 PM
Even though you can highlight some text, I think only text boxes are actually copy-able. I would like to know of a way to capture more test though, I don't know enough Kanji to get past the basics >.<

What I meant is, it doesn't matter where it is.
Local, Team, Party, Whisper. I can't copy any of it.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 1, 2012, 01:31 PM
Place the cursor in the item you want its name to be copied to clipboard and press ctrl+c. It works also with highlighted text.

[Ayumi]
Dec 1, 2012, 01:37 PM
Place the cursor in the item you want its name to be copied to clipboard and press ctrl+c. It works also with highlighted text.

Never had a problem with weapons, but I'm not talking about items and such. I mean things people actually say to me.
Let's say linking me to a video of a run on PSO2, I would have to type it out to get to the link (if it's on whisper) or go through the logs in documents to copy it from there.

ctrl+c refuse to work for me.

blace
Dec 1, 2012, 01:44 PM
I found that clicking on the chat or hitting enter then highlighting while waiting for my input to work.

Reiketsu
Dec 1, 2012, 02:27 PM
I have exactly the same problem... people often send me links to YouTube vids or whatever, but I can never copy them in-game and have to open the chatlog >_<

Hmm... Nothing of what was said here so far did really help :/

Boltzmann
Dec 1, 2012, 02:44 PM
I have trouble with it aswell. What I noticed is that it almost always will let you copy the topmost line of text from the box without problems, so whenever possible I just scroll until the bit I'd like to copy is on the top.

Amaranthus
Dec 2, 2012, 01:18 AM
It's a bit tedious really, so I just ask someone to copy it for me send the link/text on skype instead. But if you want to copy it off yourself then you must select to display only the chat you copy text from (e.g. display team chat only, etc.)

:bunny:

Zyrusticae
Dec 2, 2012, 01:50 AM
The chat box is kinda buggy.

You can scroll up, go past the text you want to copy, and then scroll back down, and it should let you copy it then.