PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I'm prettysure this is old but...

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 1, 2012, 02:26 PM
I saw a picture of this awhile back I think during Alpha testing but wasn't sure what it was...
I've never seen this before in game but apparently if you don't destroy a Baize in a undetermined amount of time....this happens....

So....is that pretty much what a Baize is...just a bomb? of BLOOD DARKER RAIN?!
http://s307.beta.photobucket.com/user/jaye3rd89/media/pso20121201_070928_000.jpg.html
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn312/jaye3rd89/pso20121201_071114_007.jpg

Shirai
Dec 1, 2012, 02:32 PM
Pretty much.

Just a giant bomb with tentacles.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 1, 2012, 02:43 PM
Pretty much.

Just a giant bomb with tentacles.
This may sound like a stereotype or ignorant statement(Sorry if it is) but why is it that it seems in quite a bit of japan animated things that tentacles are involved -.-

Shirai
Dec 1, 2012, 02:49 PM
This may sound like a stereotype or ignorant statement(Sorry if it is) but why is it that it seems in quite a bit of japan animated things that tentacles are involved -.-

It's what some like I guess? lol

Not sure, it usually just gets people imagination going though.:(

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 1, 2012, 02:53 PM
It's what some like I guess? lol

Not sure, it usually just gets people imagination going though.:(
Haha fair enough.
I have nothing against just was curious. Makes even Baize a bit cooler now that I know what it can do if not killed quick enough...of course in a MPA i doubt it would be hard...i was only the person in the MPA(partner card) so yea....didn't get to kill it haha

blace
Dec 1, 2012, 02:57 PM
I wqs wondering what would have happened if I let one explode. And to add on to that imagination my character was impaled by a tentacle. It was a female character. Let that sink in.

ZER0 DX
Dec 1, 2012, 03:04 PM
I've noticed they have a habit of spawning darker bosses like Ragne and Gwanahda now after destroying them.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 1, 2012, 03:13 PM
I've noticed they have a habit of spawning darker bosses like Ragne and Gwanahda now after destroying them.

Would make sense seeing that the bomb itself was like a "Darker egg"and when exploded it "Gives birth" to many darker enemies.

I also 100% believe your statement since I've seen this maybe ~4 times i can recall where when a Baize was destroyed... a Gwanahda spawned right where the baize died :o

Jakosifer
Dec 1, 2012, 03:27 PM
Idk what youre talking about, tentacles are AWESOME.

ALSO NEW DESTRUCTION SUCKS WHY DON'T THEY TRY TO TENTACLE NTR MY WAIFUS