PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Delete current character and start over?

Onule
Dec 1, 2012, 06:05 PM
I recently came back to PSO2 and I'm not sure if I should continue with my character or not.
I'm Lvl. 36 and I'm currently just playing as Hunter, I don't have any of these new classes.
Playing as a male cast if that matters.

This is my current skilltree:
http://i.imgur.com/kjgvy.png

My mag:
http://i.imgur.com/cS6sQ.png

Stats:
http://i.imgur.com/NZTuH.png

So... Help please ^^;

EDIT: Is there any way to zoom out in TPS mode?

The Walrus
Dec 1, 2012, 07:34 PM
No reason to restart unless you really want to.

And no I don't believe you can change the zoom for TPS mode.

RemChu
Dec 1, 2012, 10:06 PM
Unless you want a human and or opposite sex character, you should keep playing this character.

You could also make a new account and make a new character on that if you really want to.

Good luck.

TERAGON1996
Dec 1, 2012, 11:00 PM
Don't do it. Unless you determined what kind of mag and skill tree by yourself because it really takes you a lot of time just to follow the updates if you don't have someone to speed up your progress. I done this for like 5 times already and trust me, you don't want to do that when you are in lv20 and above

Rien
Dec 1, 2012, 11:12 PM
Your mag has a few unnecessary stats here and there, but if you just focus everything else into striking, you should be okay.

Your skill tree doesn't have anything unnecessary, just get Just Guard, max fury stance and JA bonuses before going back to S-attack up.

You're doing pretty well.

Dammy
Dec 2, 2012, 03:51 AM
if you really want to start over, then nothing wrong with that , you will keep items and meseta that you put into storage , just dont forget to move them from character to storage

ashley50
Dec 2, 2012, 03:56 AM
just remake so you can start fresh.

jooozek
Dec 2, 2012, 06:50 AM
Your mag and skill tree are quite a mess, since you only got 1 class to level 36 you might as well restart if you can cope with spending around 50-100 hours on getting to that level again. If it was me, I would restart without thinking. Before you make a new character though, decide what build you would want, remember, nothing forces you to spend all the skill points and feed mag so if you are unsure, make research and then act accordingly. I for one wouldn't spend more than 5 points in Fury Stance, would only spend those point to get to JA Bonus 2. Investing in the base stats skills is also pretty much a waste of SP - if you need more base stats, that is what you've got your mag for. If you need more HP then affixes are way more efficient to get it, a decent chunk of souls gives you already +30HP and the HP Boost skills give you what, 50HP at a cost of 10 skill points. There is also the fact that units give you already a lot of health, and then there is also the set bonuses which give you even more health.

Oh, and, if you ever plan on using rare weapons (7 star and higher) then there is not much point in getting DEX, from my experience adding it when I was already using some rare weapon didn't do me much good. You only want ability if some weapon/unit requires and you really want to equip it but chances are, that those weapons/units will in a month or two become obsolete and when the new "recolour" of them comes out, you won't have enough DEX to equip them.

ZIE creations
Dec 2, 2012, 12:08 PM
I remember starting my character over during level 30cap. It's only worth it if you know what you are going to do, and have a large reason to do it. Also, as said before, store EVERYTHING in your storage because having that extra cash and strong weapons ready will help a lot ^.^

I've been considering restarting because I screwed up my ranger and hunter class and decided to do a hybrid mag since I'll more then likely only have one on JP, and it already has 81 tech. >.<

If you do reset, be prepared, collect those xp boosts now before reseting and get a group to play with if availalbe.

EDIT: Not sure on this but would like to know. If you unlocked Hairstyles and such, will they be available on a new character if you delete the old one?

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 2, 2012, 12:41 PM
Not sure on this but would like to know. If you unlocked Hairstyles and such, will they be available on a new character if you delete the old one?

They won't. Hairstyles and accessories are tied to individual characters and will be deleted along with them.

:rappy::rappy::rappy:

ZIE creations
Dec 2, 2012, 01:42 PM
They won't. Hairstyles and accessories are tied to individual characters and will be deleted along with them.

:rappy::rappy::rappy:

Yep, found that out the hard way just now >.<