PDA

View Full Version : Skill tree reset ticket?

Nerineri
Dec 1, 2012, 11:02 PM
umm, I can't seem to find it in the AC shop, where do I buy one? What I see in the shop are...

Premium set
My room
My shop
Warehouse
Item pack increase
Additional Mag license
Mag reset ticket
Scapedoll
Cosmo Atomizer
EXP up
ESTE ticket
AC scratch
AC scratch gold
Rare drop up

Can't seems to find it anywhere - -"

Nerineri
Dec 1, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hmmm, maybe in order to reset the skill, I need to buy the additional skill tree first? If so...I guess I just answer my own question ^^;

The Walrus
Dec 1, 2012, 11:08 PM
iirc it's cheaper to just buy new trees then it is to reset them anyway

Eman2417
Dec 2, 2012, 01:10 AM
I think you just buy it at the tree guy, Bea?
And yeah buying a new tree is cheaper.

Arada
Dec 2, 2012, 08:48 AM
It's not found in the AC Shop, it's in the Skill Tree counter.

Nerineri
Dec 2, 2012, 11:05 AM
Tried the skill tree counter though. Once choose reset, I am greeted with this message.

セット中のスキルツリーはリセットできません。
The already set skill tree cannot be reset.

So, I wonder how to unset the skill tree so then I can reset it? I know that buying skill tree is cheaper but I just wondering if its possible just to reset it without buying another tree first.

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 2, 2012, 11:41 AM
Tried the skill tree counter though. Once choose reset, I am greeted with this message.

セット中のスキルツリーはリセットできません。
The already set skill tree cannot be reset.

So, I wonder how to unset the skill tree so then I can reset it? I know that buying skill tree is cheaper but I just wondering if its possible just to reset it without buying another tree first.

Maybe changing your class temporarily might work.

:rappy::rappy::rappy:

Nerineri
Dec 2, 2012, 11:44 AM
Already changed though. Trying to reset ranger tree, so I changed to main force and sub techter. Didn't work though.

Darki
Dec 2, 2012, 01:33 PM
That message means exactly what it means: You can't reset a tree that is currently in use.

To be able to reset a tree you need a second one so you can equip it while resetting the first one. So if you have only one skilltree on your TE, you'll have to get a new one. Fortunately for you, it's cheaper than the reset itself, but it's kinda dumb.

Nerineri
Dec 3, 2012, 12:03 AM
That message means exactly what it means: You can't reset a tree that is currently in use.

To be able to reset a tree you need a second one so you can equip it while resetting the first one. So if you have only one skilltree on your TE, you'll have to get a new one. Fortunately for you, it's cheaper than the reset itself, but it's kinda dumb.

Yeah, I guess that was it. Thanks for the confirmation. /sigh