PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 New Character

Xenotrix
Dec 2, 2012, 02:29 AM
I'm debating on going through the whole process to purchase AC in order to have a new character slot. However, if anyone knows if it is even worth buying or should I just make a new account? I was hoping at least there might be some sort of common box, but my search was unsuccessful. Advice urgently needed!! ^^;

Drifting Fable
Dec 2, 2012, 02:43 AM
If you purchase a new slot you be able to trade items between your characters via storage box. You'll also keep your friends list and your team.

If this doesn't interest you, then go make a new account.

Keep in mind when you buy a slot, you are purchasing the right to make a character. You don't buy the slot itself. So once you delete said character for whatever reason, you'll have to rebuy all over again.

EDIT: You can also use your other character as a friend partner depending on which character is registered to the visiphone.

Xenotrix
Dec 2, 2012, 03:00 AM
Thanks so much! If I were to create a character in a new ship none of that stuff applies, right? Sorry if that seems like an obvious question...just rather know

Drifting Fable
Dec 2, 2012, 03:07 AM
I can't say for sure but I believe your second character does need to be on the same ship for all of that stuff.

You'll get to keep your Sega ID, but I can't imagine you'd get any thing more than that.

TheszNuts
Dec 2, 2012, 03:58 AM
IIRC its 12 characters total spread though all ships for a single account.