PDA

View Full Version : Kinda torn between classes

Jebusman89
Dec 2, 2012, 04:51 PM
I started my character out as a FO but after dabbling in the other classes im having tons of fun playing a Hunter and some as a ranger too, problem is i already have 5 levels on my mag as T-attack and i was wondering if maybe i could get some insight from some of the players that have been around a while longer or maybe a way to make a hybrid mag for class switching?

Mokyu
Dec 2, 2012, 05:13 PM
5 levels isnt really an issue due to the fact that sub classes exist now. The only problem is if you want to make best use of the already existent points on your mag.

and the obvious solution of buying a new mag/Mag reset

So a hybrid mag that will compliment both your main/sub class is usaully the way to go.

Jebusman89
Dec 2, 2012, 05:29 PM
cool, well since i was planning on probably doing tekker subclass no matter what i suppose it will all work out thanks for the tip

Zorafim
Dec 3, 2012, 01:53 PM
From what I've seen, you only really need 50 levels in attack, and 50 levels in defense, to get the most out of your mag (may be more now that we have more strict equip requirements). That leaves you 50 levels to do whatever you want. 5 levels won't hurt much.
Really, I suggest getting 3 mags. One for each spec. It's a pain to level them all, and maybe more expensive than their worth. But if you consider the game's free anyway, the cost cancels out.
We can still buy AC, right? I haven't tried in a while. Not sure if that's changed.