PDA

View Full Version : Question about Storage...

Swaggerjak
Dec 3, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hey, I've been away from the game for a while and noticed the community on Ship 10 is all gone. If I put items into storage and delete my characters (since I can't create a new one) will I be able to access those items and Meseta on another ship? Also, which ship/block is the current English community home?

Dinosaur
Dec 3, 2012, 09:29 PM
Storage on a ship stays on that ship.

English ship is 2(block 20)

Link1275
Dec 3, 2012, 09:32 PM
Also, if you used AC to buy a character you only bought the character, not the slot.

Swaggerjak
Dec 3, 2012, 09:32 PM
Oh lawd. I stand to lose about 2 million and all kinds of other stuff. This is a tough decision. I guess there's no point in having all that stuff if I can't play along with other people in English, though.

Any reason why I can't delete my character? Do I have to delete the one I purchased with AC first?

Crystal_Shard
Dec 3, 2012, 09:40 PM
You can pay about 700 AC to transfer your character instead of deleting him/her. Details in the link:

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ship-transfer/

Swaggerjak
Dec 3, 2012, 09:55 PM
I feel so dumb now. Already deleted both. They removed the ability to use US credit cards, anyways, right?

Either way. If I end up feeling like my items in storage are worth it, I can always make a smurf and transfer them with it.

Crystal_Shard
Dec 3, 2012, 10:01 PM
YOU KILLED THEM /jk

Looks like I came too late. Oh well. Save what items you can I guess, and don't forget to bring the grinders and other sellable stuff to get your meseta going. While foreign cards are all banned now, there's still Webmoney cards, and if you're willing to risk your personal data, SutoCorp and CNAsia for Webmoney codes.

Was also going to ask you how sure you are that there's no one on Ship 10 any more.

Rika-chan
Dec 3, 2012, 11:22 PM
Ship 10 has plenty of people :I Find a team or go to the more populated blocks. All you ship 10 people moving makes me sad ;~;

[Ayumi]
Dec 4, 2012, 11:21 AM
Ship 10 has plenty of people :I Find a team or go to the more populated blocks. All you ship 10 people moving makes me sad ;~;

It sounds quite dead if you "need" to find a team or move to populated blocks.

I don't have to go to block 20 (thank God... hate that block) to find anyone to play with on Ship 2.

Rika-chan
Dec 4, 2012, 05:18 PM
;2888686']It sounds quite dead if you "need" to find a team or move to populated blocks.

I don't have to go to block 20 (thank God... hate that block) to find anyone to play with on Ship 2.
I never said you "needed" to find a team. Or go to populated blocks (well, maybe). It's just easier ._.

Keyblade59
Dec 4, 2012, 05:25 PM
I have a secret stash of rappy cannons on ship 10.

IIKookaburra
Dec 4, 2012, 06:16 PM
What's wrong with block 20 on ship 2?

Husq
Dec 4, 2012, 09:06 PM
;2888686']It sounds quite dead if you "need" to find a team or move to populated blocks.

On Ship 10, all players, including english speaking ones, use the blocks according to the designated names set by sega.
So the first blocks of each areas are mostly populated and will have foreign gamers on it as well. The less populated blocks usually has only AFKers, RMTers and loners on them...
Well actually it is the same on ship 2 as well, so not sure what you are trying to say here...