PDA

View Full Version : Any American Beta testing yet?

artbunker
Dec 4, 2012, 02:30 PM
Playing the Japanese version of the game. Love it. I know they said the American version will drop in Spring 2013. But im curious since the Japanese version on Vita is being beta tested, is there any news of a a American PC beta test?.

Anduril
Dec 4, 2012, 02:32 PM
Nope. No real news has come out about the NA version for a while.

Vintasticvin
Dec 4, 2012, 02:39 PM
Gah this is madness and Its kinda annoying be trying to get back into the game patching up by kbps with disconnects up the wazoo, annoyed face.

Dec 4, 2012, 02:44 PM
Last news we heard was from PAX. And that was back in June, I think...

It'd be nice to get SOME form of news before the year ends.

ZIE creations
Dec 4, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm sure we will hear about it next year. I think they are waiting to give out news till they can do so internationally. (most people don't realize there is more then just the English language they are translating too) Hopefully they are taking their time and have fully voiced just like the Japanese Version, at least in English, and start the servers a little farther along then when the Japanese servers did.

Link1275
Dec 4, 2012, 05:10 PM

We got told it was being released at PAX. What more could westerners want?(being sarcastic at SoA)

Laxedrane
Dec 4, 2012, 07:46 PM
I imagine the beta would only be an open one since they do not need to do a closed one for technical purposes. So it will probably be just like the japanese open beta that lead straight into the the regular game. Thusly I doubt there will be beta until the whole game just a month from being released.

ChibiBecca
Dec 4, 2012, 07:58 PM
personally, i'd rather keep the japanese voice acting. they could probably bring out the game much faster the main part was only to translate the text.

i'm really hoping we get this game outside of japan, it's been really fun so far. here's hoping we get some kind of news update some time soon.

GreenArcher
Dec 4, 2012, 08:02 PM
We've known for quite some time that the game will be released outside of Japan, it's more a question of when.

Vylera
Dec 4, 2012, 09:23 PM
They could be stalling for time waiting for Christmas or New Year's Day to announce something big.

It seems to me that American game companies like to do important things on holidays.

Best case scenario - open beta @ level 40, full release @ level 45 with FI/GU/TE released.

Realistic scenario.... follow in PSO2 JP's foot steps and be perpetually behind in content.

Dragonox
Dec 5, 2012, 12:53 AM

PAX was at the end of August.