PDA

View Full Version : Male version of female outfits o.o

Rien
Dec 4, 2012, 09:52 PM
So I heard a bunch of you going "Sexist! Why are there no male versions of female outfits?!?"

Well...

[SPOILER-BOX]Sega Answers.
Yeti suit
http://i.imgur.com/muwfn.png
Balls-istic Coat
http://i.imgur.com/fjdAR.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Syklo
Dec 4, 2012, 10:11 PM
show me the female version of the yeti suit, i am very confused.

But I like dat ballscoat

pikachief
Dec 4, 2012, 10:12 PM
That's cute.

BIG OLAF
Dec 4, 2012, 10:13 PM
That suit is pretty badass. The yeti suit looks kind of weird, though. May just be the angle of it, or the background.

Lostbob117
Dec 4, 2012, 10:36 PM
Are those nails inside his arms?

Rien
Dec 5, 2012, 12:33 AM
show me the female version of the yeti suit, i am very confused.

But I like dat ballscoat

http://i.imgur.com/3NaL1.png

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3NaL1.png
Different color schemes makes a biased opinion here for me -.-
But i like the male version, now that I have something to compare it to

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:13 AM
ballistic coat looks decent.

Needa calm the fuck down on the mechanical boots though.

They just look silly and ruin outfits.

Also I was so the first to make the sexist joke so I take offense! But it doesn't matter because you're all assholes and ignored it because I'm the only one here with a male character that care about new clothes cause I gotta worry bout my virtual swag.

You guys'd never understand. Ya'll whack yo!

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 01:20 AM
Also I was so the first to make the sexist joke so I take offense! But it doesn't matter because you're all assholes and ignored it because I'm the only one here with a male character that care about new clothes cause I gotta worry bout my virtual swag.

inb4 accused of sexism for calling all of us "guys"

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:22 AM
I thought guys was just a general meaning for group of people. I'd call a group of women guys............................. D:

Hm

SHUTUP! ;o;

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 01:27 AM
I thought guys was just a general meaning for group of people. I'd call a group of women guys............................. D:

Hm

SHUTUP! ;o;
To be technical, "You" is plural so "You guys" is redundant.
However in this day and age, "You guys" or "You all" (or american "y'all") are just fine because most of us don't give a fuck.

I was just taking things a bit too seriously :)

Calling a group of women "guys" is odd to me though...you go out with traps!?!?

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:40 AM
Calling a group of women "guys" is odd to me though...you go out with traps!?!?

Only if traps is another way to say "a group of women." D:

And I wouldn't hang around a large group of women without a reason. People would say things behind my back that I wouldn't care about, until potential waifus ask me about it. D:

I mostly go the "not give a fuck route" calling a general group of people "you guys" though. It transferring on to a group of women just means I sincerely didn't think it literally had to mean "men rule this world MAN-kind is the name of our race what is a woman you're all just there I'm only telling important things to the guys in this group" sort of thing would would actually be an offensive compliment saying a group of women are worth just as much as a group of guys-SEE HOW COMPLICATED THAT IS?

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 01:49 AM
I mostly go the "not give a fuck route" calling a general group of people "you guys" though. It transferring on to a group of women just means I sincerely didn't think it literally had to mean "men rule this world MAN-kind is the name of our race what is a woman you're all just there I'm only telling important things to the guys in this group" sort of thing would would actually be an offensive compliment saying a group of women are worth just as much as a group of guys-SEE HOW COMPLICATED THAT IS?

I think you had too much dubstep in your headphones....

And now I'm not sure if this is still a joke...

back on topic: ...............I'm out of things to say for now

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:53 AM
I think you had too much dubstep in your headphones....

And now I'm not sure if this is still a joke...

back on topic: ...............I'm out of things to say for now

It's less funny if you ask if it's a joke. D:

and I don't listen to dubstep I listen to electronic music which dupstep goes under but I don't listen to dubstep. D<

and if you called this kimbra remix dubstep............

I will smite the fuck out of your music ignorance. D< <- that one not a joke!

Kimbra <3_<3

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 02:04 AM
It's less funny if you ask if it's a joke. D:

and I don't listen to dubstep I listen to electronic music which dupstep goes under but I don't listen to dubstep. D<

and if you called this kimbra remix dubstep............

I will smite the fuck out of your music ignorance. D< <- that one not a joke!

Kimbra <3_<3
I didn't even know what you were listening to... 冗談だよ.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 02:09 AM
I didn't even know what you were listening to... 冗談だよ.

DON'T YOU INSULT KIMBRA!!

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 02:15 AM
DON'T YOU INSULT KIMBRA!!
You misunderstood me

I meant I didn't know what song you were listening to, not what kimbra is.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 02:24 AM
You misunderstood me

I meant I didn't know what song you were listening to, not what kimbra is.

I would explain how I didn't understand and that I'm still continuing my act but instead I'll say-

STOP INSULTING KIMBRA!

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 02:31 AM
I would explain how I didn't understand and that I'm still continuing my act but instead I'll say-

STOP INSULTING KIMBRA!
I'm NOT INSULTING KIMBRRAAAAAA

That guy is

Zenobia
Dec 5, 2012, 02:34 AM

STOP INSULTING KIMBRA!

Lalalala~

Sparzyle
Dec 5, 2012, 02:35 AM
Err that wasn't even dubstep...

btw Yay for more costumes for males! (: I can see next summer there'll be mankinis...
I'm not into that kind of outfits anyways...

Rien
Dec 5, 2012, 02:47 AM
ballistic coat looks decent.

Needa calm the fuck down on the mechanical boots though.

They just look silly and ruin outfits.

Okay, you started it, but then there were people who agreed with you so I say a bunch of you :C

yoshiblue
Dec 5, 2012, 02:51 AM
Thhhrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Cool suits though the Yeti one looks a bit odd.

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 02:58 AM
Thhhrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Cool suits though the Yeti one looks a bit odd.
I'd like it better if the shoulders and pants were a tad slimmer

Bit too bulky

redroses
Dec 5, 2012, 03:50 AM
I'm confused, I don't really see how these are male versions of the female outfits. To me these are more like counterparts to the female outfits at most. Like how there is a male and female santa outfit for example.

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 04:33 AM
I'm confused, I don't really see how these are male versions of the female outfits. To me these are more like counterparts to the female outfits at most. Like how there is a male and female santa outfit for example.
I fail to see the difference.

redroses
Dec 5, 2012, 04:59 AM
What I mean by that is, that the female versions of the male outfits, look exactly like the male outfits they were made from.

However, these clothes look nothing like the female versions. Which is why, for me, they aren't male version of female outfits, but more like counterpart outfits.

supersonix9
Dec 5, 2012, 06:09 AM
Yeti suit is great, but only with the hat.

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 06:17 AM
What I mean by that is, that the female versions of the male outfits, look exactly like the male outfits they were made from.

However, these clothes look nothing like the female versions. Which is why, for me, they aren't male version of female outfits, but more like counterpart outfits.
"Version" and "Counterpart" are interchangeable in my vocabulary.
So I still won't see the difference.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 06:23 AM
"Version" and "Counterpart" are interchangeable in my vocabulary.
So I still won't see the difference.

well in the way she's using it

female "VERSION" of the guy's outfits, there's absolutely NOTHING changed... it's just shaped on to the female's model.

But yeah, from how 30 year old Japanese version designed all the female outfits look. None of em are happening on a guy's body outside of april fools.

So we would HAVE to get "ALTERNATE MALE FREINDLY" versions that look more like they'd be in the same style of clothes but not really the same clothes.

If you make it any more complicated than that I'll have to assume you're just trying to avoid being corrected.

Syklo
Dec 5, 2012, 06:38 AM
well in the way she's using it

female "VERSION" of the guy's outfits, there's absolutely NOTHING changed... it's just shaped on to the female's model.

But yeah, from how 30 year old Japanese version designed all the female outfits look. None of em are happening on a guy's body outside of april fools.

So we would HAVE to get "ALTERNATE MALE FREINDLY" versions that look more like they'd be in the same style of clothes but not really the same clothes.

If you make it any more complicated than that I'll have to assume you're just trying to avoid being corrected.
Refer to Zyrusticae's 2nd character in the signature.
Case closed.

but really, I'd love to see a guy in a wedding dress AHAHAHA.
Speaking of traps,
[spoiler-box]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/rudehi/PSO2%20November%20Stuff/pso20121106_024751_048.png
Grabbed this from some trap thread, courtesy to the original poster.[/spoiler-box]

Rien
Dec 5, 2012, 07:08 AM
A counterpart is not a good substitute. I didn't even recognize that icon as a male counterpart to Ballistic until it was just pointed out. I actually think it looks kind of ugly.

The Ballistic Coat (and Ballistic...suit?) shares the same collar

And the two wierdy circles at the waist where the skirt part was attached to.