PDA

View Full Version : 99 Grinders

Yunfa
Dec 4, 2012, 11:14 PM
Sooooooooo, a promotional of 99 grinders if we participate and complete one out of 3 special events. One is Friday night, saturday and Sunday I think.

Someone correct me and add to this, thanks~

sauce: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2027517752

Damn it I work on two of those days!!!

Alenoir
Dec 4, 2012, 11:18 PM
Just complete the Merry Christmas on Ice EM during the event period (doesn't need to be one of those three, but those hours are guaranteed to be that EM) and you will get the grinders and room goods and the photon sphere.

Official event page (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=666).

6 AM on Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning for EST time. 3 AM for PST.

Yunfa
Dec 4, 2012, 11:26 PM
oooo i tsee, thanks!!

Mike
Dec 5, 2012, 01:16 AM
While a stack of grinders is nice, it'd be better if Sega actually fixed the Doodoo problem.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:21 AM
Just complete the Merry Christmas on Ice EM during the event period (doesn't need to be one of those three, but those hours are guaranteed to be that EM) and you will get the grinders and room goods and the photon sphere.

Official event page (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=666).

6 AM on Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning for EST time. 3 AM for PST.

Oh so it's NOT just going to be just those times at that day? that's just one of the times it'll DEFINITELY show up and for this promotion?

Because if this is a snow area I expect yedes.

And I better be able to grind yede's with EMQ drop rates for longer than 30 minutes a day. D<

[Ayumi]
Dec 5, 2012, 01:48 AM
I've already got almost 3000 grinders.
But eh... I'll still play for the gift and sphere.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 01:55 AM
;2889051']I've already got almost 3000 grinders.
But eh... I'll still play for the gift and sphere.

Hay.

Hay.

I'm gonna have to challenge your posts to an anime battle..

Because they are a disgrace to justice!

[Ayumi]
Dec 5, 2012, 01:56 AM
Hay.

Hay.

I'm gonna have to challenge your posts to an anime battle..

Because they are a disgrace to justice!

What anime is in my post?

Zenobia
Dec 5, 2012, 02:04 AM
5000 grinders and counting ive been hoggin mine just for something like this having the extra 99 won't hurt.

Macman
Dec 5, 2012, 02:05 AM
99 grinders is just a free million meseta for everyone in my book.

Zyrusticae
Dec 5, 2012, 02:10 AM
Wait, so you run it once and that's it? 99 grinders?

Too easy.

But only once, right? Because I could use some more...

MissMalice
Dec 5, 2012, 02:11 AM
Well, since everyone will have them, the prices of grinders will go down. o.o I think they were at 13k yesterday~

Mike
Dec 5, 2012, 02:17 AM
Well, since everyone will have them, the prices of grinders will go down.
This is an attempt to decrease the price of grinders. It probably won't work very well.

[Ayumi]
Dec 5, 2012, 02:18 AM
This is an attempt to decrease the price of grinders. It probably won't work very well.

Don't most people eat through their grinders like it's candy?
That's what I've been hearing.

Heat Haze
Dec 5, 2012, 02:19 AM
I read it very quickly, and assumed each emergency finish gave us 99 grinders. Knew it was too good to be true.

99 grinders is absolutely nothing to Doo Doo. This isn't going to end up well. Nothing will change. It's a nice gesture, but they really need to fix the problem at it's core.

NoiseHERO
Dec 5, 2012, 02:31 AM

Yeah they've previously said they wanted to attack that grinder inflation situation. But obviously it won't work.

And honestly, grinders are actually, like the fastest way to make money if you can grab a 30-day shop. Which would actually help you keep up with this economy.

I think they just want the economy to be harder to deal with in general. Like when they basically made all the non-AC users poor. You COULD say that that would force the economy to cheapen things. and sure it might've looked like it made prices dropped (more like weapons just became outdated by newer stronger weapons) But it's really not happening. The good news part for SEGA is just that if it fails it'll probably just mean more people caving into buying AC if they don't quit.

In this case, they're either giving everyone 1 mil, or grinders won't be as good income anymore and you'll need more shop tickets which is sure as hell not gonna come from fun scratch any time soon. But most likely the former will happen, but the former will also motivate people to want to buy shop tickets to sell their extra free mil grinders...........

Everything they do "for the economy" is a win-win scenario for them. >_>

eharima
Dec 5, 2012, 02:36 AM
99 grinders, only usefull if your selling them.

time to make about 50 accounts.

Zenobia
Dec 5, 2012, 02:49 AM
Don't forget about how your weps HAVE to be grind too +10 for that extra hidden ability.

Trust me with that mechanic in play grinders will continue to rise in price.

So no this event is bogus as far as making grinder prices go down.

Meji
Dec 5, 2012, 09:35 AM
You're most likely correct. Prices will only keep rising, now that we have the "unlock a special ability in your weapon" update.

Alenoir
Dec 5, 2012, 09:56 AM
Well, either I was damn lucky or they did something about Doodoo, but it only took me 105 grinders to get back to +10 on a 9*. 90 of the said grinders came from turning in 10* units.

Sealco555
Dec 5, 2012, 09:59 AM
Wait, you can turn in 10* units for grinders? I have like 7 spare Vardha units lying around.

Alenoir
Dec 5, 2012, 10:06 AM
You can recycle 5 10* units for 30 grinders.

Price gonna drop on these things.