PDA

View Full Version : Fail to dlownload to the latest version?

[Ayumi]
Dec 5, 2012, 08:26 AM
It's done it about 5 times now.
5th time I left the computer on while I went to bed.

Am I the only one having this problem?

/VUX/*
Dec 5, 2012, 08:33 AM
i am also having this problem.

Darki
Dec 5, 2012, 09:50 AM
We are suffering from this at home too. ._. The game downloads a couple hundreds of data packs, then fails, then takes like 15 minutes "checking", just to fail again after not too long time. It literally takes more time in the "checking" stage than actually downloading the stupid game.

is it there a way to improve this? At this pace I won't be able to play the game in a day and half (not to mention that I'll have to spend the whole day in front of the computer restarting the download constantly).

Amaranthus
Dec 5, 2012, 10:03 AM
That's just how it goes. At least it will continue on where it left off..

Anyway, did you guys download the pre-patch? It saves a lot of time. Mine went from 0/4097 to 0/1624.

:bunny:

Darki
Dec 5, 2012, 10:09 AM
I didn't download the pre-patch because it has been crashing constantly too, since I tried it the first time. I understand that now probably goes this bad because we are a lot of people trying to download at the same time, but in case of the pre-patch, I don't know why would that happen.

Scotty T
Dec 5, 2012, 10:53 AM
Downloaded pre-patches, still 4k.

Bellion
Dec 5, 2012, 11:03 AM
Downloaded pre-patches, still 4k.

Merge the pre-downloaded win32 folder with the main one. It should reduce the files to 1.6 or 1.7k files needed to download.

Scotty T
Dec 5, 2012, 11:58 AM
Only went down to 2.7k unless its continuing from where I left off.

miko00014
Dec 5, 2012, 03:30 PM
I was about 1000 files left from finishing patching late last night and since then neither the client nor the installer will download anything. I also haven't been able to download the installer from the site since then (Though I was able to download the wallpaper sets).
I keep getting "Failed to download the latest version" WinHTTP Error 12202 [No.103],
Or what I assume to be the same thing, but in Japanese.

Code-red
Dec 5, 2012, 03:43 PM
I actually have a different problem, while I was downloading the update my internet cut off and I had limited connectivity. During that time the patcher closed canceling the update. But when I tried to relaunch the game by the shortcut on my desktop. It will give the error this app cannot run this version of windows. I had this running for a week with no problems. I have windows 8 on my laptop.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Dec 5, 2012, 03:52 PM
This patch is a pain. Until like my 12th attempt, it's only been adding like 2 additional files each time... out of 2365. Now it's inching along, reaching 36/2365.

Darki
Dec 5, 2012, 04:37 PM
^ Same here. it has been literally over 12 hours updating.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Dec 5, 2012, 04:50 PM
^ I wonder if it has anything to do with how glitchy the game apparently is right now.

miko00014
Dec 5, 2012, 05:43 PM
I actually have a different problem, while I was downloading the update my internet cut off and I had limited connectivity. During that time the patcher closed canceling the update. But when I tried to relaunch the game by the shortcut on my desktop. It will give the error this app cannot run this version of windows. I had this running for a week with no problems. I have windows 8 on my laptop.

Actually, now that I think about it, my problems started when my internet cut out while patching.

PE4CE14
Dec 5, 2012, 06:15 PM
Im also having this problem >.< I goes through a 9000 update, then goes to another one and says it has a problem downloading it. how do I fix this?

Rika-chan
Dec 5, 2012, 06:19 PM
I'm having this problem as well :/

Priest
Dec 5, 2012, 07:05 PM
It took me all day to update, usually going 20-100 files each time. It's pretty annoying having to constantly watch it like a hawk for it to fail, then go through 10 mins of file checking after each fail. Don't give up hope though, you'll get there!

Code-red
Dec 6, 2012, 08:26 AM
Actually, now that I think about it, my problems started when my internet cut out while patching.

maybe since this patch actually had a lot of glitches which they going to fix with the maintenance planned for today. But I find it weird that the game launcher stops working when I tried and failed to download this patch. Well i guess i got to stay on hiatus until someone has a fix or wait for next update.

vegeta18
Jul 2, 2013, 05:28 AM
has anyone gotten a fix for this? ive been getting

" failed to download the latest version. From, wait for a while, please try to connect again. WinHTTP Error:12152 [No.103]"

IDk what a pre patch is, should i download that?

Maronji
Jul 2, 2013, 07:44 AM
Try this, Vegeta:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/index.php

AIDA, it'll probably be too late to take note of this by the time you see this (hell, it's probably too late already), but... you linked to the front page of the forum.

Just sayin'.