PDA

View Full Version : Stags For Any Rare At ALL!

DarkDragon7
Mar 30, 2003, 02:54 PM
I have literally like 60 stag cutlerys and I'm asleep by the time salvation army collects extras but seriously, I'll trade my stags for ANY rare at all as long as it's not a Varista, Custom Ray, Gae Bolg, Vjaya, Club of Laconium, Mace of Adamn, or any of the element wands and of course other stags. I have tons of stags and the rares above so anything at all will do. I'd really like maybe a Dragon Slayer seeing as I don't have one or maybe some other 9 stars I don't have. Heck, I'd take any 10 star for them (which is my aim seeing as they are themselves 10 stars). So please someone liberate me from the curse of 3 stags per forest run! Someone! Anyone?

AutomatikJak
Apr 2, 2003, 09:49 AM
i could use a stag or two, let me know when you can get on, i got some cool stuff u might like. please pm me, or else ill forget where this post was. thanks

Oedi
Apr 2, 2003, 11:40 AM
Diska of Braveman and Guilty Lights have become my curse. You need any of them? I've got other weapons too. PM me if you'd like to meet online and do some swapping.

Thanks.
-Oedi

MonkeyFunky
Apr 2, 2003, 12:05 PM
would you like a crush bullet?

thanks.

R

grrr... keep on getting that name wrong. >=/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonkeyFunky on 2003-04-02 09:29 ]</font>

Klakalou
Apr 2, 2003, 01:36 PM
need a guilty light?

M_BlackHawk
Apr 2, 2003, 02:22 PM
Want a Booma or Silence Claw? Heck, I'd gladly give those 2 away. I hate claws. None of my main characters can use a stag, though..got anything a HUnewearl, HUcaseal, RAcaseal, or FOmarl can use?

later

M_BlackHawk

Relam
Apr 2, 2003, 09:48 PM
I have a Booma's claw and a Gibooma's claw. If you're interested let me know. I also have a Delsabers right arm, but it hasn't been turned into a saber yet.