PDA

View Full Version : story mission

psycho4r5
Dec 5, 2012, 03:10 PM
Hi guys so I am having trouble figuring out how to progress the storyy missions. so far I have done ch.0 and ch.1 but when I go to try and continue onto the next ch which i assume is 2 the only thing I see in the mission list under the story tab is the name of the very first quest which is called the long-waited tomorrow. this was also the name of the quest it gave me for ch1 in the selection menu but then when I went to the quest it changed to ch. 1 and some new name. So do I just hit that again and it will bring me to ch2 or am i missing something?

PS after completeing ch.1 I went back to chion and it started a cutscene which I cant gain much from since i cant read jp. but I assumed after speaking with her Id have access to ch. 3 but it is still just showing that 1 quest in my available quests

CyberNei
Dec 5, 2012, 03:23 PM
After completing Matter Board 2 you will unlock alternative way of chapter 1. Then when you finish it and get next MB and progress through it you will be able to open chapter 2.

psycho4r5
Dec 5, 2012, 03:25 PM
ok cool so once I complete matter board 2 there will be a different questin the story quest menu ?

Link1275
Dec 5, 2012, 03:57 PM
No. You wouldn't happen to be Shift on Ship 8, would you? And you unlock another route through the first story quest.

psycho4r5
Dec 6, 2012, 08:31 PM
no im jade on ship 2, and when you say first quest do you mean ch 1 or ch 0? your talking about going a different way on that 4 way intersection the first mission brings you to correct? how do I know which one is the new route? trial and error?

Link1275
Dec 7, 2012, 12:12 AM
no im jade on ship 2, and when you say first quest do you mean ch 1 or ch 0? your talking about going a different way on that 4 way intersection the first mission brings you to correct? how do I know which one is the new route? trial and error?
When you do the first story quest you get to do it 3 times once for chapter 0, once for chapter 1, and finally for chapter 2. Once you complete the correct matterboards you will unlock the next path, if you haven't you can't take it.

Maronji
Dec 7, 2012, 12:20 AM
When you do the first story quest you get to do it 3 times once for chapter 0, once for chapter 1A, and finally for chapter 1B.

Fixed. Chapter 2 is done through Matter Board 3, which I'm pretty sure OP doesn't have yet.