PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 ★☆★Winter Solstice Meet&Greet Event for Ship02 & Ship10!★☆★

MissMalice
Dec 5, 2012, 06:20 PM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/ryokai_spacepirate/photoshop/solstice-2.png

Anouncement Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Winter+Solstice+Meet%26Greet+Ev ent+for+Ship2+and+Ship10&iso=20121221T1530&p1=137&ah=1)

Directions to the Blue Club Room:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/SMGFo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zAyHl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vQbeg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W3JCF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/q0xas.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Mega Ultra Chicken
Dec 5, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hopefully Mazarin won't be thrown into another arranged marriage this time.

Rika-chan
Dec 5, 2012, 06:33 PM
B-but
Aren't we going to have a ship 10 one?
I'm horrible at arranging events like this ;A;

Zeota
Dec 5, 2012, 06:34 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love the Mayan reference.

Noc Codez
Dec 5, 2012, 06:41 PM
Urgh.. I'll be at work :(

Please take some pics of the meet and greet :)

Anduril
Dec 5, 2012, 06:48 PM
I may actually attend, despite my usual non-social behavior.

Sparzyle
Dec 5, 2012, 06:50 PM
We will die while playing PSO2 yay! n_n P: I must attend this event since I missed all the previous ones :L

blace
Dec 5, 2012, 06:50 PM
Well, I might attend. If things get crazy, I'll probably be gone.

Drifting Fable
Dec 5, 2012, 06:51 PM
Hoping I'm not going have some last minute responsibility shoved in my lap that will make me miss the event this time.

MissMalice
Dec 5, 2012, 06:51 PM
B-but
Aren't we going to have a ship 10 one?
I'm horrible at arranging events like this ;A;

I thought you and your team were gonna do somethin'? o_o Perhaps I misread your message... I'll make the edits right now. c:

In the mean time, its countdown to doomsday and the Oracle Fleet will have a front row seat to Earth's demise! Bwahahaha!

pikachief
Dec 5, 2012, 07:10 PM
Oh noes! Wish i could be there :( need moar peoples to play with! But gotta take the lady out! (rather i want to, havent seen her in almost 4 months lol no better time go go on a date than during the end of the world!)

I'll be awaiting the pictures and the next meet and great though! :D

Dragonlily
Dec 5, 2012, 07:12 PM
Awesome! I missed the last few. Hoping to make it to this one.

EvilMag
Dec 5, 2012, 07:13 PM
I will come I guess.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Dec 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
I'll try to attend.

MissMalice
Dec 5, 2012, 07:15 PM
@pika: Aww shucks. :c Oh well. Make sure you both take part in some End of the World debauchery!

As for me, I'm going out like all my gamer brethren: one hand on W-A-S-D and the other hand holding a can of Mountain Dew.

Would anyone like to be the "official" recorder or the event? o.o I can only play on the lowest settings, so my screenshots/videos will come out looking like crap like last time. T_T

EvilMag
Dec 5, 2012, 07:18 PM
@pika: Aww shucks. :c Oh well. Make sure you both take part in some End of the World debauchery!

As for me, I'm going out like all my gamer brethren: one hand on W-A-S-D and the other hand holding a can of Mountain Dew.

Would anyone like to be the "official" recorder or the event? o.o I can only play on the lowest settings, so my screenshots/videos will come out looking like crap like last time. T_T

I can if you want.

pikachief
Dec 5, 2012, 07:21 PM

Kind of half-expecting a riot, cuz i like to witness chaos! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk! (SMRPG villian laugh) but hoping there isnt for her saftey's sake. But i do hope for at least a little Mayan-Madness.

Also why record? So the survivors of the event generations later can experience the wonders of Phantasy Star lobby merry-making? I will admit that it is a sight to behold lol

MissMalice
Dec 5, 2012, 07:38 PM
@Mag: Okie dokie~ [other people usually take pics too, so no pressure~]

@pika: Well, I hear that end of the world orgies are pretty safe.
We must record for the sake of future civilizations! Because without games, life is so boring! Also, I will state that I don't care what afterlife I go to, as long as it has WiFi.

Drifting Fable
Dec 5, 2012, 07:51 PM
I can also attempt recording it depending on the video card I acquire before hand.

In case Fraps doesn't work, is there anything else people would recommend?

Coatl
Dec 5, 2012, 08:09 PM
WELL I was going to buy a dozen more can of beans to store under my bed and stock up on more ammunition for the apocalypse but I guess I can attend the meet n' greet instead. :I

Meji
Dec 6, 2012, 04:02 AM
We will die while playing PSO2 yay! n_n
I have no regrets.

blace
Dec 6, 2012, 04:30 AM
I can also attempt recording it depending on the video card I acquire before hand.

In case Fraps doesn't work, is there anything else people would recommend?
I did a quick run through th blocks and Fraps works just fine.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 6, 2012, 04:43 AM
Count me in, I will join with my friend who recently started PSO2.

supersonix9
Dec 6, 2012, 05:14 AM
but that's like a year from now :/

KitsyLove
Dec 6, 2012, 08:31 AM
Oh, this sounds like fun~! I'll join if I don't forget about it. x'D

MissMalice
Dec 7, 2012, 05:49 PM
Bumping up~

As a reminder, the Meet up is set for TWO WEEKS from this post! I made an Announcement Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Winter+Solstice+Meet%26Greet+Ev ent+for+Ship2+and+Ship10&iso=20121221T1530&p1=137&ah=1) that should automatically convert the event time to your own time, in case anyone may get confused. The clock will also be in the first post!

Also, you you're not on ship 2 or 10, but want to host a meet up on your own ship, just let me know and I'll edit the flier. ^_^ However, it'll be up to you to get the word out on your ship.

TenebriS
Dec 7, 2012, 06:00 PM
I wonder about it, do you know that the time this will start in the UK is 2:30am? you can even see it on the clock you made. Thats pretty late for us europeans.

So better update your OP picture with the right time, people could get confused.

BIG OLAF
Dec 7, 2012, 06:01 PM
You do realize that it's at 2:30 AM in UK time, and not 11:30 PM, right?

Ryoten
Dec 7, 2012, 06:20 PM
So we're going to make the most of the night like we're gonna die young? Man...its too bad I came here with someone. >.> lol

MissMalice
Dec 7, 2012, 06:36 PM
Oops, sorry guys, I set it to PST but wrote in the time as EST. xD

Corrected Time: Announcement Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Winter+Solstice+Meet%26Greet+Ev ent+for+Ship2+and+Ship10&iso=20121221T1530&p1=137&ah=1)

Bael
Dec 7, 2012, 07:02 PM
I won't be able to make it. I have wok.

LinkKD
Dec 7, 2012, 11:25 PM
I've never atended to any previous meet&greets so imma try to go to this one...if nothing pops up, I should be free on the 21st

domokun1134
Dec 8, 2012, 01:18 AM
I get home from work around that time so I should be able to make it. Looks like fun!

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2012, 03:46 AM
I've always wanted to attend one of these things, but never have gone. But, I've finally gotten sick of WoW and grinding in general, so I've got plenty of time now. Hopefully I'll be here.

DAMN! That means I need something to wear! Um, winter theme... What does the aquatic life look like in the arctic?

pikachief
Dec 8, 2012, 05:09 AM
I've always wanted to attend one of these things, but never have gone. But, I've finally gotten sick of WoW and grinding in general, so I've got plenty of time now. Hopefully I'll be here.

DAMN! That means I need something to wear! Um, winter theme... What does the aquatic life look like in the arctic?

[spoiler-box] http://www.fishworldfyi.com/gallery/cache/All%20Fish/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas%202009/Santa%20Fish_300.jpg [/spoiler-box]

Alucard V
Dec 8, 2012, 08:15 AM
I might have to go to work. Cruse you "Da Man"!
But try to make it if I can.

Temprus
Dec 8, 2012, 01:32 PM
I hope to be able to finally get to one of these. I'll likely show up as Karyna (as she became my main; even if Myra is a higher level than her).

MissMalice
Dec 8, 2012, 01:55 PM
I might have to go to work. Cruse you "Da Man"!
But try to make it if I can.

Tell your boss that you're a Mayanist, and 12.21.12 is the holiest day in your religion. c:

vertigo
Dec 8, 2012, 02:14 PM
I'll try to be there. Despite my hiatus from PSO2 I'd like to actually meet some people on my ship!

Sparzyle
Dec 8, 2012, 02:28 PM
Well there's penguins in the arctic which also they swim and the Lisa body parts looks like a penguin so... nevermind... that could be cannibalism being a fish ._. P:

CyberNei
Dec 8, 2012, 03:26 PM
Gah... it will be 2:30 a.m. 22th for me and have to get up early for work.
No parties for neiself ._.

Zorafim
Dec 8, 2012, 03:29 PM
[spoiler-box] http://www.fishworldfyi.com/gallery/cache/All%20Fish/Holiday/Christmas/Christmas%202009/Santa%20Fish_300.jpg [/spoiler-box]

Hm... You know, the santa hat paired with the eyes... That just might work.

that could be cannibalism being a fish ._. P:

Most people don't seem to realize that most fish eat other fish. It's not like there's much else to eat down here.

Temprus
Dec 9, 2012, 11:12 PM
It seems after dling the last update that a friend uploaded for me (large Sega updates always fail when I try to get them), my pso2 gets a black screen lacking graphics (with sound and usable menus). And even though I updated my drivers, it's stays this way and doing a file check fails because of some kinda write protection when it tries to fix the files that may be broken.

Soo... in other words. I guess I'm gonna miss out on yet another Meet&Greet. Really was looking forward to finally going to one.

Ah well... you all have fun. ^.^;

Nevermind that. I got it working. Finally! ^.^

So, I'll be there hopefully after all!

Code-red
Dec 10, 2012, 08:26 AM
Don't know if i could make it but I am meeting up with my friends and hanging out in the city. So you guys have fun, I would probably be able to make it to the next one not sure yet.

Aquayoshi
Dec 10, 2012, 10:23 AM
I'm definitely showing up if I don't have to work, but I probably will...

MissMalice
Dec 14, 2012, 04:59 PM
Just a friendly bump to remind everyone that the meet up will be in 1 Week from today! c:

Resanoca
Dec 15, 2012, 04:52 AM
Feels like forever.

Engeline
Dec 20, 2012, 11:57 AM
I will be going too! I missed the last few meets. :(

Vintasticvin
Dec 20, 2012, 12:33 PM
If I can get my patches up on time I will be there, I have 5319 left to Dl

Jakosifer
Dec 20, 2012, 01:29 PM
Ill pop in, nothing else to do aside from STacos anyway. Would be nice to have a buncha faces to touch in a cluttered space without having to do too much moving around I guess.

NoiseHERO
Dec 20, 2012, 01:39 PM
YES!!!!

REGULAR TEAM WILL TOUCH ALL OF YOUR FACES!!!

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE!!!!!!

Enforcer MKV
Dec 20, 2012, 01:41 PM
I am NOT marrying anyone, you hear me? No one! *Himi starts trying to drag me off* GAH! NO! D:

Vintasticvin
Dec 20, 2012, 01:49 PM
I am NOT marrying anyone, you hear me? No one! *Himi starts trying to drag me off* GAH! NO! D:

Lol, sometimes I wonder if I'll miss the insanity of ship 2 when I return.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Dec 20, 2012, 02:46 PM
It seems that I have plans for Friday at 6:30. But I probably will drop by a couple of hours after the event starts, maybe with a friend...

BIG OLAF
Dec 20, 2012, 04:53 PM
REGULAR TEAM WILL TOUCH ALL OF YOUR FACES!!!

No, you won't. Y'all ain't tall enough.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m589/SoulEaterEvans156/VashAnimatedG3.gif

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 20, 2012, 04:56 PM
That'll just give them motivation to touch another area, olaf

Jakosifer
Dec 20, 2012, 05:43 PM
Whoa Cy, I know you're excited, but keep it Disney alright?

Sure, amazons and orbital frames have an unfair advantage for now, but someday we will recruit someone who can cover our weak spots. It's what a team is for, yeah?

Cagedtaytay
Dec 20, 2012, 05:46 PM
I will be attending. I can use some social interaction in PSO2 before the world ends.

Reiketsu
Dec 20, 2012, 05:54 PM
I will be attending. I can use some social interaction in PSO2 before the world ends.

Considering it's already the 21st in Japan, shouldn't the world have already ended for them? Does that mean the servers are down?

Cagedtaytay
Dec 20, 2012, 05:57 PM
Considering it's already the 21st in Japan, shouldn't the world have already ended for them? Does that mean the servers are down?

Well, the mayans didnt live in Japan. I think.
Who cares, I wana meet all these awesome posters I see here in the forums! *NOOB*

Keyblade59
Dec 20, 2012, 06:38 PM
Better show up early, how much can a block hold?

Aquayoshi
Dec 20, 2012, 09:58 PM
Yay, I DON'T work tomorrow! I'm showing up and adding y'all as friends! :D:innocent:

[SPOILER-BOX]
...So I can stalk you. :evil:
http://i.imgur.com/ndMjE.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Enforcer MKV
Dec 20, 2012, 10:16 PM
Yay, I DON'T work tomorrow! I'm showing up and adding y'all as friends! :D:innocent:

[SPOILER-BOX]

That's not creepy at all.

[SPOILER-BOX]O_o WAAH! *hides behind Cornelia.* Scary.... D: o_O[/SPOILER-BOX]

Aquayoshi
Dec 20, 2012, 10:59 PM
That's not creepy at all.

[SPOILER-BOX]O_o WAAH! *hides behind Cornelia.* Scary.... D: o_O[/SPOILER-BOX]

By stalking, I mean popping into your party at random, unexpected moments. Moments when you're about to go get trolled by that evil boss without a Weak Bullet-using Gunner/Ranger in your party.
Moments when you're desperately in need of one last person for a TA.
Moments when you're just lacking a cute Cast girl in your party. :D

I will be your white knight in shining armor, the cavalry riding in to save the day!
Me stalking you really won't be a bad thing! Nope, not at all! ^^;

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HWxAB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Enforcer MKV
Dec 20, 2012, 11:05 PM
Moments when you're just lacking a cute Cast girl in your party.

...Guess I can't complain. ^^;

I will be your white knight in shining armor, the cavalry riding in to save the day!

Wait, that's my job. O_o

Disregard the fact that I'm gunmetal grey....

Cyron Tanryoku
Dec 20, 2012, 11:07 PM
You're bad at your job, I needed a white knight so many times! D:

Enforcer MKV
Dec 20, 2012, 11:27 PM

should have mentioned in the fine print it only works if we're on each other's friend's lists....

superBlast
Dec 21, 2012, 12:41 AM
By stalking, I mean popping into your party at random, unexpected moments. Moments when you're about to go get trolled by that evil boss without a Weak Bullet-using Gunner/Ranger in your party.
Moments when you're desperately in need of one last person for a TA.
Moments when you're just lacking a cute Cast girl in your party. :D

Me stalking you really won't be a bad thing! Nope, not at all! ^^;

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/HWxAB.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Your one of my friends but you never showed up randomly... much less to save my ass.

And chibi version of you is kinda creepy... happily smiling while duel-wielding guns... makes me not wanna trust her lol.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 04:54 AM

[SPOILER-BOX]

...I want stalked. :D

Meji
Dec 21, 2012, 05:06 AM
Shame, won't be able to attend. Hope you guys have a blast though! /o/

Ce'Nedra
Dec 21, 2012, 05:40 AM
Shame, won't be able to attend. Hope you guys have a blast though! /o/

Baka!

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2012, 05:43 AM
Baka!

*Cough* Tsun-Tsun *Cough*

Ce'Nedra
Dec 21, 2012, 05:44 AM
*Cough* Tsun-Tsun *Cough*

You have seen nothing yet!

killingZ
Dec 21, 2012, 06:12 AM
im just lvl 4 can i join???

Syklo
Dec 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
Dam, ship 8 roamer loner.
can't participate :(

Meji
Dec 21, 2012, 07:24 AM
You have seen nothing yet!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt159/the_sun_is_up3/ab/lucky10.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Dec 21, 2012, 07:41 AM
im just lvl 4 can i join???

Er, anyone can come. Do you see a level requirement on the announcement post? Nope!

Alucard V
Dec 21, 2012, 07:44 AM
And I'll end up working though it. :(

Ce'Nedra
Dec 21, 2012, 08:52 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt159/the_sun_is_up3/ab/lucky10.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

T-that's not true!

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 21, 2012, 08:55 AM
I'm looking forward to meeting people from Ship 2 tonight ^^ Haven't got anybody to play with ATM :(

Code-red
Dec 21, 2012, 10:22 AM

And that is why i prefer being a phantom, go in to area take down the target then vanish into the shadows.

[SPOILER-BOX]

If I don't make it to the meet and greet CN: is Altrax, also you will find it hard to stalk me since i don't remain in one area for long.

Akaimizu
Dec 21, 2012, 10:28 AM
I'll probably miss this one. Have a family gettogether at the time.
This would be the first year, in a while, in which I would miss a Soltice celebration in a Phantasy Star event. (Same day as Tynselle Nbareh's concieved birthday)

Galax
Dec 21, 2012, 10:38 AM
When a fair few of us are there, we should all start laughing in chat to spite the doomsday crap.

Jakosifer
Dec 21, 2012, 10:52 AM
Ah? I planned to go there and laugh for a wide variety of other reasons. That will be another good one though...

Dextro
Dec 21, 2012, 11:45 AM
inb4 Falz attacks during the meet & greet and everyone bails.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 21, 2012, 12:55 PM
inb4 Falz attacks during the meet & greet and everyone bails.

This. Happend last time as well. If Falz spawns I'm going for that first lol.

MissMalice
Dec 21, 2012, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I'm really hoping it won't happen. D: But that's why I set it to xx:30pm. If it is Falz, then we can just extend the meet up. c:

Aquayoshi
Dec 21, 2012, 01:48 PM
I should've just kept my mouth shut. Got called in to work at the last second, so I guess I really won't be able to attend after all....

*sigh*

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2012, 01:51 PM
I should've just kept my mouth shut. Got called in to work at the last second, so I guess I really won't be able to attend after all....

*sigh*

Noooo! I was looking forward to the crazy stories! XD

Aquayoshi
Dec 21, 2012, 01:57 PM
Noooo! I was looking forward to the crazy stories! XD

I could just get there early and afk so people can add me.

It's sad though, I really looked forward to meeting all of you (or seeing you again if we've already met)!

Your one of my friends but you never showed up randomly... much less to save my ass.

And chibi version of you is kinda creepy... happily smiling while duel-wielding guns... makes me not wanna trust her lol.

From now on, you're going to get stalked obsessively whenever I see you online. ;3

Jakosifer
Dec 21, 2012, 02:00 PM
Make sure you're standing up when you go afk. Gotta meet face touch quota as quickly as possible so I can go jump on the chairs in circle formation in the main lobby... *_*

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2012, 02:02 PM
I could just get there early and afk so people can add me.

It's sad though, I really looked forward to meeting all of you (or seeing you again if we've already met)!

Yeah, bit of a shame. I wasn't sure if I was gonna go in the first place, but a few people as zany as you seemed to be were convincing me.

Also: I'm not getting married to anyone, Reimu, so push that idea out of your head! D:<

Go marry Nedra, I'm sure that'd be fine in his book, plus you get to see an in-game wedding. :p

Punisher106
Dec 21, 2012, 02:09 PM
I'll give it a shot. Hopefully the block isn't full by then. :lol:

Temprus
Dec 21, 2012, 02:12 PM
Thinking about it... with so many people huddled in one area, I just wonder how many unloaded models will gray up my screen. ^^;

Reiketsu
Dec 21, 2012, 02:15 PM
Also: I'm not getting married to anyone, Reimu, so push that idea out of your head! D:<

Go marry Nedra, I'm sure that'd be fine in his book, plus you get to see an in-game wedding. :p

Okay, okay! Cool your circuits, Tin Man!!
I've already given up on that idea :( Besides, I'm still not sure if I'll even be there myself, so... ^^;

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Okay, okay! Cool your circuits, Tin Man!!
I've already given up on that idea :( Besides, I'm still not sure if I'll even be there myself, so... ^^;

...You're not? Oh...well then.

...Cornelia, if Reimi isn't there, lets have a fake wedding just to tease her, okay? :D

.....should I start running, now? :lol:

CelestialBlade
Dec 21, 2012, 02:24 PM
Goin out tonight, but I hope the turnout is great.

*disappoints the Rockona fans*

Reiketsu
Dec 21, 2012, 02:24 PM
Reimi

... ... ...Reimi will be there? Are Meracle and Faize coming as well? :/

Enforcer MKV
Dec 21, 2012, 02:25 PM

...*ReimU.

dammit, all.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 02:43 PM

Yes. This reference. Yes.

Im already in Block 35. Im just waiting for 6:30 o.o.

Punisher106
Dec 21, 2012, 02:51 PM
3:00 confirmed for Falz. We shouldn't be interrupted by him during this period.

Aquayoshi
Dec 21, 2012, 03:04 PM
Uwaahhh, I get on to afk and Falz is happening... B-but... I have to leave for work now... ;_;

Anyway, someone should record this party so I can see what I missed!
Actually, does anyone know how to turn on the chat log for lobby chatter?
That way I can at least know what happened even though I wasn't there...

I think it only records chat if you're in a quest, but I'm not sure.

Vintasticvin
Dec 21, 2012, 03:33 PM
Thought I give you all status report and my patcher refuses to go beyond 5056 -.- Im stuuuuuck and might be away from home tonight D: Damn you regional connection!!! (Yes I regret not patching just for the sake of being up to date. The hackers and permission errors scared my away.) All I gotta say is damn you LinkKD for talking me into comming back D: You were a crazy FOnewm back in Blueburst days.

CyberNei
Dec 21, 2012, 04:08 PM
Eh, gonna just afk there (if don't get dc'd suddenly). Have to get up early for work and its over midnight here already ._. friendlist me if you want.

Ezodagrom
Dec 21, 2012, 04:16 PM
Uwaahhh, I get on to afk and Falz is happening... B-but... I have to leave for work now... ;_;

Anyway, someone should record this party so I can see what I missed!
Actually, does anyone know how to turn on the chat log for lobby chatter?
That way I can at least know what happened even though I wasn't there...

I think it only records chat if you're in a quest, but I'm not sure.
As far as I know, everything from the chat is saved in the log files, be it chat in quests or chat in the lobby.

EXPFULL
Dec 21, 2012, 04:22 PM
Really looking forward to this.

Most of us in the SHIP 2 Voice Chat will be attending.

If you'd like to join the Voice Chat for the event - Check out expfull.com/chat for the connection details - or check out the Sticky Thread in the PSO2 Forum right here on PSO-World!

BIG OLAF
Dec 21, 2012, 05:46 PM
Falz will be here at 6:00 PM EST, so the meet up will have to be pushed to 7:00, lolol

MissMalice
Dec 21, 2012, 05:46 PM
You guys jinxed it. xD Dark Falz on ship02, starting in 15min from now.

The meet up will be post-poned by 15 minutes~

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 05:47 PM
Dark Falz you SUMBISH.

Punisher106
Dec 21, 2012, 05:55 PM
Oh, falz, you insatiable freak. And I have to go do something after beating him. Oh, well, just drop a friend request on me while I afk in the blue room.

superBlast
Dec 21, 2012, 07:34 PM
I missed it didn't I?

gigawuts
Dec 21, 2012, 07:40 PM
Nope.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 07:42 PM
So much awesome in the club.
But I decided to leave. I just felt outta place there.

Anduril
Dec 21, 2012, 07:44 PM
I know what you mean. I felt so out of place, I felt like I had lost my head.
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=602&pictureid=32843
Bad pun... I know.[/spoiler-box]

superBlast
Dec 21, 2012, 07:45 PM
Stupid me... I was on the wrong block -_-

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 08:00 PM
I know what you mean. I felt so out of place, I felt like I had lost my head.
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=602&pictureid=32843
Bad pun... I know.[/spoiler-box]

LOLOLOL. I wonder whats up with that? I saw peoples limbs disappearing all over the place and someone just disappeared completely.

domokun1134
Dec 21, 2012, 08:17 PM

I kinda do too but I'm going to stick around until theres less people

Temprus
Dec 21, 2012, 08:25 PM
So it wasn't just me and fellow members of my team that felt like that. Seems that the main attraction was a few people and no real reasoning to the whole event.

Though to be honest, I wasn't sure what I was expecting.

gigawuts
Dec 21, 2012, 08:29 PM
GIGAWUTS' TRUE FOR HAS BEEN REVEALED

BUT IT HAS BEEN CONTAINED ONCE MORE

SO THAT FUTURE SOCIETIES MAY FLOURISH

Cagedtaytay
Dec 21, 2012, 08:41 PM
So it wasn't just me and fellow members of my team that felt like that. Seems that the main attraction was a few people and no real reasoning to the whole event.

Though to be honest, I wasn't sure what I was expecting.

Same.

Punisher106
Dec 21, 2012, 08:52 PM
Oh, Falz, you love to be frequent, don't you? He likes to pop up at the most inconvenient times, I was about to do barbara's COs with giga, then a wild Falz appears!

Sirius-91
Dec 21, 2012, 09:50 PM
GIGAWUTS' TRUE FOR HAS BEEN REVEALED

BUT IT HAS BEEN CONTAINED ONCE MORE

SO THAT FUTURE SOCIETIES MAY FLOURISH

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/q8wSK.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Scary as hell.

Ezodagrom
Dec 21, 2012, 10:38 PM
A few pictures from the meet-up, I didn't stay in the meet-up for long though, I had to leave. ^^;

[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201201.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201202.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201203.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201204.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201205.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201206.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201207.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201208.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201209.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201210.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201211.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201212.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201213.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201214.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Valkyrie Lovrina
Dec 21, 2012, 11:05 PM
pictures from the Meet & Greet(from my prospective)

Gigawuts unmasked. was not expecting that :o
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_192325_023.png
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_192635_026.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

when I signed onto my Alt(Sissi).
[SPOILER-BOX]*I liked Odd more, he was cute*
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_200648_037.png

I like Sissi's face here + screaming FAAAALZ!!!!
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_200754_038.png
[/SPOILER-BOX]

etc
[SPOILER-BOX]
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_192255_022.png

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_192702_027.png

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_191459_021.png

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_190205_020.png

http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/ValkyrieLovrina/pso20121221_200240_036.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

Zorafim
Dec 21, 2012, 11:49 PM
Gah, another meeting missed. I guess that's the problem with not having any time to myself.

Punisher106
Dec 22, 2012, 12:36 AM
Nonetheless, that was pretty nice to do, and I hope we get to do it again.

Akaimizu
Dec 22, 2012, 12:51 AM
I was there for the very beginning, but I had to go. I missed most people because they last-minute delayed the meet for Falz. So I was there with only a few others to say hi, but I had to leave before the rest came back from the Falz thing.

blace
Dec 22, 2012, 01:00 AM
I ended up missing it entirely, work had come up and was busier than what we expected.

MissMalice
Dec 22, 2012, 02:02 AM
Nonetheless, that was pretty nice to do, and I hope we get to do it again.

We'll, we've been trying to do these about every two months or so/around holidays~ It gives time for new players to join up and cycle through. So, hopefully The next event will either be around Valentines or maybe even Easter~ c:

I'm actually really glad this one turned out to be a bit more successful~ It seemed like everyone was having a good time. :D

Though, no pictures from the ship10 meet up... D: They need more lovin'.

NoiseHERO
Dec 22, 2012, 06:00 AM
fell asleep and missed it.

Oh well.

Requiem Aeternam
Dec 22, 2012, 06:55 AM
This was probably the most fun I've ever had in PSO. I met so many awesome people :D

My screenies from the meet and greet. Why didn't I take more? :nono:

[SPOILER-BOX]Before it started
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o641/ShuraPrinny/PSO2%20Screenies/pso20121221_223624_001.jpg
After it started
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o641/ShuraPrinny/PSO2%20Screenies/pso20121222_010002_002.jpg
Dance party :D
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o641/ShuraPrinny/PSO2%20Screenies/pso20121222_012128_003.jpg

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o641/ShuraPrinny/PSO2%20Screenies/pso20121222_012146_004.jpg
[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Dec 22, 2012, 07:02 AM
I don't remember that much from the meet, or last night in general, but I had one picture I took, I guess.

Feat. Cootl

[spoiler-box]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/629.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Code-red
Dec 22, 2012, 08:36 AM
well I stayed out late hanging out with my friends in the city so i missed this one.

Reiketsu
Dec 22, 2012, 09:25 AM
A few pictures from the meet-up, I didn't stay in the meet-up for long though, I had to leave. ^^;

[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201201.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201202.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201203.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201204.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201205.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201206.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201207.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201208.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201209.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201210.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201211.jpg[/spoiler-box]
[spoiler-box]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201212.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201213.jpg

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/ezodagrom/PSOW%20Meetups/PSO2Winter201214.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Interesting how I made it on two screenshots, even though I was only there for a minute or so xD"
And that last picture... lol at sis getting cornered with a rifle pointed to her chest and Santawuts... giving birth...?

Cagedtaytay
Dec 22, 2012, 09:53 AM
Objective. Make sure I'm hidden in every other picture.

EXPFULL
Dec 22, 2012, 10:33 AM
Great party guys! Had a good few new people in the SHIP 2 Voice Chat too!

Punisher106
Dec 22, 2012, 11:28 AM
I should have taken some pics, myself, but ehh. I got a lot of cards, and I'm happy.

Rien
Dec 22, 2012, 11:38 AM
I didn't make it :C

Sparzyle
Dec 22, 2012, 04:37 PM
I arrived, took screenshots but everyone was grey due my low graphs ): also had to leave early but I got a card :D

Sayara
Dec 22, 2012, 06:18 PM
Meanwhile 4 people on ship10 lol. <_<

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 22, 2012, 06:32 PM
I didn't even know about this meet up damit lol. I'll have to yell at Coatl for not telling me :D

Cardinalgate
Dec 23, 2012, 01:17 AM
aww i missed it too :(

Insane food dish
Dec 23, 2012, 01:31 AM
Completely forgot about the meetup, been playing too much dota 2:-?

Phantom Rain
Dec 23, 2012, 04:23 AM
I noticed that in every picture i'm in my character is not loaded.:(

EXPFULL
Dec 24, 2012, 11:17 AM
When is the next one of these anyway? I'd like to promote it on the Podcast.

MissMalice
Dec 24, 2012, 11:35 AM
I usually try to do these every couple of months around holidays and whatnot~ So the next one will probably be for Valentine's in February (the date roughly set for Feb. 15, 2013). c:

KuroCrow
Dec 24, 2012, 08:53 PM
Dang totally forgot bout this....nvm,remind me next time Cat