Yaay. Thanks thanks thanks.

:bunny:

Noc Codez
Dec 6, 2012, 11:10 PM
They said 6 hrs... They lied to me !! Lol

Did they fix the glitches?

JustinR123
Dec 6, 2012, 11:38 PM
Is it just me or is the lock on function not working. I have tried keyboard and controller and it doesn't seem to lock onto anything.

domokun1134
Dec 6, 2012, 11:44 PM
Great! Just in time for me to go to bed!

Artificial Sky
Dec 6, 2012, 11:59 PM
Is it just me or is the lock on function not working. I have tried keyboard and controller and it doesn't seem to lock onto anything.

Have you checked your "Basic Settings?" There's an option for hold to lock vs. push to lock.

JustinR123
Dec 7, 2012, 12:15 AM
Have you checked your "Basic Settings?" There's an option for hold to lock vs. push to lock.

Ah that worked thanks alot. They must have reset things I guess because I never has to set that before.

Rien
Dec 7, 2012, 01:50 AM
They said 6 hrs... They lied to me !! Lol

Did they fix the glitches?

Not all of them.

Edit: Well, fuck, I just got stuck in a telepipe. Requesting Photon Plumbers for immediate assistance :/

Syklo
Dec 7, 2012, 01:53 AM
so the patch that's supposed to fix the glitches i weren't getting, is now presenting me with said graphics glitches.

Invisible npc heads, icy casts, dayum.

Mike
Dec 7, 2012, 02:05 AM
so the patch that's supposed to fix the glitches i weren't getting, is now presenting me with said graphics glitches.

Invisible npc heads, icy casts, dayum.

Not all of them.

Edit: Well, fuck, I just got stuck in a telepipe. Requesting Photon Plumbers for immediate assistance :/
Sega included in the patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=704) for this maintenance a notice that said freezing during load and graphic glitches might persist for some people and asks them to use the bug report form and provide them with as much information as possible.

PE4CE14
Dec 7, 2012, 02:20 AM
ITS HAPPENING.
SNOWFOX LIVES!
lololol jkjk xD

Sparzyle
Dec 7, 2012, 02:21 AM
But where to report a bug? A friend told me that he's having issues with the block selector, he can't choose blocks while using a joystick.

Mike
Dec 7, 2012, 02:25 AM
But where to report a bug? A friend told me that he's having issues with the block selector, he can't choose blocks while using a joystick.

https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=trouble

You will need to be able to speak Japanese though.

Syklo
Dec 7, 2012, 02:27 AM
Sega included in the patch notes (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=704) for this maintenance a notice that said freezing during load and graphic glitches might persist for some people and asks them to use the bug report form and provide them with as much information as possible.
But i didn't get them BEFORE the patch, which is what concerns me.

Meh, might've been a computer overheat.

gigawuts
Dec 7, 2012, 02:31 AM
But i didn't get them BEFORE the patch, which is what concerns me.

Meh, might've been a computer overheat.

It's the nature of fixing problems like this when you didn't even know they existed until launching an update. An easy (if over the top) summary: Sega is a bull in a chinashop trying to clean up one single dropped plate.

As irritating as it might be that it wasn't more thoroughly tested, I'm indeed glad they're addressing it this quickly.