PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

LegendaryMage
Mar 30, 2003, 03:19 PM
Hi! I've recently started playing PSO and have been drawn into it for about 2 weeks now. Although I am currently unable to play online (Title Says it All), I see imagine the potentail this game has online, about a year ago I use to be an Ever Quest Addict after all. The only part I dont look foward to playing online are the Cheaters. Thankfully I'm a Cube owner and I doubt I will have quite as few encounters with Cheaters and the such as if I used an X-Box. I'm no stranger to online forums, I use to manage a semi-succsesfull one myself, so I am already familiar with the Do's and Dont's. This website seems like a great meeting place and I'm sure I will enjoy myself.

Guntz348
Mar 30, 2003, 04:27 PM
Welcome aboard man, glad to have you with us. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but duping is pretty rampant on GC pso. If you can get past that and find some freinds to play with online it's still really great. Don't worry though, it's no where near as bad as DC PSO. Have a good time and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LegendaryMage
Mar 30, 2003, 04:33 PM
I have heard alot of bad things about the DC version from one of my friends and from reading a few of the topics in the cheater forum. It's a shame legit players cant have their own servers or something, but thats just unpractical. Well I was forced to order my BBA off of Nintendo.com, so here I am waiting patiently. I guess I could try to dig up some rares I can actualy use in the mean time offline.