PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Attack of the Clones

Cypher_9
Dec 7, 2012, 12:41 PM
This warrants for yellow text floating to the top of the screen. Anyway this is in regard to this:

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-jp-attack-of-the-clones/

I just want to ask, who's clone you really want to beat up? I mean seriously, I know you want to just make one of your 'friends' scream in anquish when your mark you blade with their blood... LOL

Me personally, I want to fight Z-0 (Zynetic's) 'Matt' his HUcast... I want him to see that he would get beat up by Cipher when she ends up flying towards him... :3

I also want to fight Epsilon, Arika, Zealot, MetalSonic.... OH yes definately him too and... uhm... who else, I wouldn't want to fight the Gaia... though... *thinks to self* I need to make my list!

Galax
Dec 7, 2012, 01:29 PM
Do you actually fight your own clone, or only others'?

Ezodagrom
Dec 7, 2012, 01:35 PM
The clone that appears is likely to be random, it can be a clone of someone else, it can be a clone of yourself. There's a bigger reward for players who defeat their own clones also.

Cypher_9

From the blog, it is a definate you would face your own, we earn a title achievement from it.

As far as friends, I believe it would be those currently in your party, or, if it is as expansive as I think it is - it would take the data from those on your friendslist who regesitered their characters to be AIs and completed the quest required.

blace
Well on the front page with the link to Sakai's interview, it's possible to fight your own clone. Defeating yourself gains you a Photon Sphere, a title and additional quest rewards.

Edit: Late post is late.

Cypher_9
Dec 7, 2012, 01:37 PM
The clone that appears is random, it can be a clone of someone else, it can be a clone of yourself. There's a bigger reward for players who defeat their own clones also.

I just seen this, and would believe RNG would make the occurances have much of a varitey.

Galax
Dec 7, 2012, 01:38 PM
RNG lands on Consume every time with my luck.

I'm going to be eating surprise dunk for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.

Ezodagrom
Dec 7, 2012, 01:43 PM
I just seen this, and would believe RNG would make the occurances have much of a varitey.
It appears there's a higher chance for players to find clones of themselves than clones of other players.
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-12712-bugs-bugs-bugs/

You will more likely than not see a clone of your character.

Cypher_9
Dec 7, 2012, 01:55 PM
This will be fun indeed, the line-up I have... or least who I want to fight are Hunters... now not saying hunters are sorry - I am pretty sure they can hurt you just as badly; I wonder if they would 'dash' toward ya... Oh i got one RA and FO there too... yes, they are on my hit list!

@Galax As for you... the luck of RNG would grant you 4 force friends to fight... blasting the field with RAfoie... lol

Drifting Fable
Dec 7, 2012, 02:08 PM
My Hokuto Drill Fists are ready for you, Metal Sonic AzureEdge!

Alia
Dec 7, 2012, 04:03 PM
I can't WAIT to cross swords with myself! After defeating my clone....I shall become more powerful than we can possibly imagine......

Syklo
Dec 7, 2012, 07:09 PM
I can just imagine a party vs a party of clones, everyone with duel gazes active.

"LETS DUEL!"