PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Event Question - Resetting after map 2

Leyline
Dec 7, 2012, 04:24 PM
I joined a party of Japanese players earlier and all they were doing is running into the holiday emergency event (the one with cake sisters waiting at the end in map3) they rush to map 2 and reset instantly. Repeat. They do not tell me what they are looking for, I figured I'd stick around to see if they found it, but after 10 minutes I started asking what they were doing and they kicked me from the party.

Is there some map trick that is revealed by the "shape of map 2?", because these players were literally loading map 2......reset quest.

Confused thanks.

Heat Haze
Dec 7, 2012, 04:28 PM
I joined a party of Japanese players earlier and all they were doing is running into the holiday emergency event (the one with cake sisters waiting at the end in map3) they rush to map 2 and reset instantly. Repeat. They do not tell me what they are looking for, I figured I'd stick around to see if they found it, but after 10 minutes I started asking what they were doing and they kicked me from the party.

Is there some map trick that is revealed by the "shape of map 2?", because these players were literally loading map 2......reset quest.

Confused thanks.

Did you happen to read their party description?

Most of the time they're trying to find a good map that loops. Or, they're sweeping through Area 1 to find the Parallel World portal; only to not find it and arrive at Area 2; restarting and repeating.

Leyline
Dec 7, 2012, 04:31 PM
Did you happen to read their party description?

Most of the time they're trying to find a good map that loops. Or, they're sweeping through Area 1 to find the Parallel World portal; only to not find it and arrive at Area 2; restarting and repeating.

No party description or I wouldn't be making this post.

MetalDude
Dec 7, 2012, 04:42 PM
Going to go with the higher rate of parallel portals showing up in the Christmas EQ being the reason.

Rien
Dec 7, 2012, 10:38 PM
Going to go with the higher rate of parallel portals showing up in the Christmas EQ being the reason.

And they only show up in area 1.