PDA

View Full Version : Summing up the past 3 or so months?

Rhypht
Dec 7, 2012, 04:29 PM
I know this is probably a lot to ask, but I'm not looking for a huge essay here or anything, just the pointers...

Basically, a few months back (I think September or so) I was under the impression that I had been banned. I've mentioned this to some people on here before, so I'm not going to take the time to retell the story, but essentially I was playing and talking in the lobby and was disconnected and promptly sent an email, and was from then on, unable to log back in to PSO2. This was around the time when everyone was afraid of speaking English around Japanese players for fear of the whole JP exclusive server thing, and so I was SURE that I had been banned. I was pretty pissed, so I didn't come here for a while because every time I saw a new update or new content or people talking about the game it got me RATE mad that I couldn't experience it.

Anyway, I just recently (about a half hour ago) found that I might possibly be able to access my account again! And, if I can, I'd like to play more, but the thing is that I've missed a solid 3 or 4 months of new content! So I was wondering if anyone could sorta quickly summarize the main big new things that are in the game now so that I don't have to sift through the many pages of new costumes being added on PSUblog. Last I played, the Tundra area was the latest area added, and Big Vader was just about to be available to fight.

Ezodagrom
Dec 7, 2012, 04:33 PM
Check the first post in this topic, it sums up the updates that PSO2 has gotten so far:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500477

Rhypht
Dec 7, 2012, 04:42 PM
Check the first post in this topic, it sums up the updates that PSO2 has gotten so far:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=500477

Oh great thanks, that's basically exactly what I needed to see!

Have there been any advances at Western players purchasing Arks cash?

Ezodagrom
Dec 7, 2012, 04:44 PM
Oh great thanks, that's basically exactly what I needed to see!

Have there been any advances at Western players purchasing Arks cash?
No, only way to buy Arks Cash is with webmoney (which is more expensive than buying AC directly, back when it was possible).