PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 where to get new hair?

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 8, 2012, 04:25 AM
As title, i see a lot of people with hair I don't see on base list or fun scratch, where else does it come from?

blace
Dec 8, 2012, 04:26 AM
AC or FUN scratch, AC tickets usually sell for something like 500,000 to 1 million per ticket.

Both sets of hair style come and go with updates, what you may see now may have only been available months ago.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 8, 2012, 04:47 AM
AC or FUN scratch, AC tickets usually sell for something like 500,000 to 1 million per ticket.

Both sets of hair style come and go with updates, what you may see now may have only been available months ago.

does either ac card (pricey or cheap) offer hair or just one of the two?

blace
Dec 8, 2012, 05:03 AM
Some are limited to AC only like the new emo styled hair. I think it may be the cheaper of the two, but you'll have to wait for someone to answer that.

Invertex
Dec 8, 2012, 05:20 AM
The "emo hair" is actually the FUN scratch hair.

I'm pretty sure the hair coupons only come from the 200 AC scratches anyways, as the 500 AC ones are supposed to only contain outfits.

There's a list of most of them on the Google spreadsheet. Here. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=25)
It's about halfway down the page. From "All Back" until the end of that section.