PDA

View Full Version : Boots? Bracers?

BigMekNayt
Dec 8, 2012, 01:57 PM
I've picked up what looks like boots and brcers a few times. They were purpleish in color. Problem is, I can't seem to find them anywhere in my inventory. I've done a little research around here looking through old threads, and I haven't been able to find anything. I am wondering if I have picked up things that are impossible for my race/class to equip? Or do they need to be unlocked in the cash shop or something? I've only been playing for a few days, so I am still figuring this thing out. I played a ton of PSO on the Dreamcast and Gamecube. This one seems promising!

gigawuts
Dec 8, 2012, 02:00 PM
Purple items would be units for legs, arms, or back. You can find them in your third tab. The model just indicates what part they're for, like legs, arms, etc.

Sp-24
Dec 8, 2012, 02:03 PM
Those things are defensive units. They have icons with purple background in your inventory, and generally look really awkward, and nothing like boots or bracers. You might not be able to equip them, but only if your stats are too low, this isn't a cash shop issue.

BigMekNayt
Dec 8, 2012, 05:09 PM
I think it was a level requirement issue. Once I hit level 6 they showed up in my inventory. Thanks for the help!